Regenwetter

Jan 1, 2020
How do you actually get to view/unlock scenes in the game? I have beaten the final boss and the only scenes I got were the introduction of each girl and the final one which changes the main menu image. I even had Teams were everyone had a heart with at least one other girl.

Reactions: DuniX

Hambiguity

Sep 4, 2017
How do you actually get to view/unlock scenes in the game? I have beaten the final boss and the only scenes I got were the introduction of each girl and the final one which changes the main menu image. I even had Teams were everyone had a heart with at least one other girl.
When the girl's portrait in the row at the bottom of the screen has an exclamation point, that means you can open her window and click the "Watch scene". As for teams, when you see the girl window, those with hearts will have more than one scene with each other - the Yellow background shows that they have new dialogue, but only the fourth scene have the sex stuff.

Reactions: EmeraldKhopesh

djweish

Apr 1, 2018
You need to click on the yellow hexagons after opening a girl's details. I'm not sure the game mentions that anyway, but clicking on the yellow hexagons themselves will play out a story scene.

Apollo Seven

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
What version do you have? 1.0.1b has a bug that stops you from seeing more scenes. 1.0.1c is the current version. I'm not sure which one is uploaded to f95 zone.

really should at least mention that somewhere mate
What games have tutorials about what the setting options do? I guess I could make it more descriptive, call the setting "Voice acting pauses" or something.

peperinop

Feb 18, 2021
What version do you have? 1.0.1b has a bug that stops you from seeing more scenes. 1.0.1c is the current version. I'm not sure which one is uploaded to f95 zone.

What games have tutorials about what the setting options do? I guess I could make it more descriptive, call the setting "Voice acting pauses" or something.
Hey Apollo Seven, the game is really good but it really needs a save/continue feature.

Reactions: GokutheG

Hambiguity

Sep 4, 2017
Hi Apollo7, I got a couple silly questions:

- Where do you see the version number of the game within the game?
- What exactly is this button for? (I haven't seen the new versions with the tutorials yet) EDIT: Okay, played the new build, now I know.

Updated feedback:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Khymerion

Mar 19, 2019
Not sure if it is a bug or not but if you lose enough girls that there are not at least 3 left to recruit/change abilities of, the game seems to lock up and prevents you from continuing.

Also, would be interesting if there was a sprite viewer to let you see all the various combinations of outfits of the characters in battle. The art is good, wouldn't mind seeing it more clearly.

Apollo Seven

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
Hey Apollo Seven, the game is really good but it really needs a save/continue feature.
Yeah, I'm planning to add that in the next big update since people seem to really want it.

Hi Apollo7, I got a couple silly questions:

- Where do you see the version number of the game within the game?
- What exactly is this button for? (I haven't seen the new versions with the tutorials yet) EDIT: Okay, played the new build, now I know.

Updated feedback:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah, I guess they should be in their corrupted costumes for that scene, I'll change that.
I have plans for additional modes and ways to play in the future, but I'm focused on tweaking the normal mode for now.

Not sure if it is a bug or not but if you lose enough girls that there are not at least 3 left to recruit/change abilities of, the game seems to lock up and prevents you from continuing.

Also, would be interesting if there was a sprite viewer to let you see all the various combinations of outfits of the characters in battle. The art is good, wouldn't mind seeing it more clearly.
One of my long term plans is unlockable stuff with alternate costumes as one of them. So I guess the sprite viewer would be changing costumes and seeing what they look like in the girl equiper.

Squall14

Oct 2, 2021
Cool game but i find it lacks of perks and replayability for a RL... I mean when you finish your first playthrough there's no exp gained for a new game +. Why would i play this game beyond normal mode if there's no reward for it. The dude is the worst but you can still finish the game on normal with him Played by Squall14.png

Reactions: Brinline

ddh8

Mar 4, 2019
Cool game but i find it lacks of perks and replayability for a RL... I mean when you finish your first playthrough there's no exp gained for a new game +. Why would i play this game beyond normal mode if there's no reward for it.
I agree, it's pretty shallow once you've beaten it with every character. I think the idea is that you have to play through it multiple times in order to unlock the scenes between characters, but mechanically there's not much to it.

Might be alright if there was an infinite survival mode.

As far as scenes go, it'd be interesting if each character had a "final girl" scene where they're the only character to survive the boss - kind of an easter egg for winning a very hard fight, or playing a more sinister game of killing off your allies.

Reactions: Squall14

Khymerion

Mar 19, 2019
I agree, it's pretty shallow once you've beaten it with every character. I think the idea is that you have to play through it multiple times in order to unlock the scenes between characters, but mechanically there's not much to it.

Might be alright if there was an infinite survival mode.

As far as scenes go, it'd be interesting if each character had a "final girl" scene where they're the only character to survive the boss - kind of an easter egg for winning a very hard fight, or playing a more sinister game of killing off your allies.

Game seems to crash if you have not enough girls alive to actually fill 3 slots in the recruit screen.

Sep 10, 2018
Does anyone know how to unlock the solo scenes for the girls, I've beat the game with each girl survivng and unlocked all the "friendship" scens but I can't seem to figure out what to do to get the solo ones.

Apollo Seven

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
Does anyone know how to unlock the solo scenes for the girls, I've beat the game with each girl survivng and unlocked all the "friendship" scens but I can't seem to figure out what to do to get the solo ones.
You just play the game, the scenes unlock as fights happen. My guess is you're on 1.0.1b where unlocking scenes was broken. The current version is 1.0.1c. Did you download it from here? If that's the case then the f95 Zone links are on the wrong version. You can find current ones on my Patreon or itch.io.

4.00 star(s) 22 Votes