cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I know we can use a mod but still the dev needs to fix this as a part of the original game. Mod is a workaround.
right if kthulian knows how to make gallery and gets it to work or even if he wants to do that (maybe on last update).

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
I just make multiple saves and save every time a scene starts. Do that with every renpy game
Sometimes we dont know what is the choices that affect every endings there is. For example, one scene requires MC to break up with LI to see. I had neutral, Good and evil saved but not every combination. so what you recommend is still tedious.

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
right if kthulian knows how to make gallery and gets it to work or even if he wants to do that (maybe on last update).
Well, it's a bad design imo. He is the dev so he can do what he wants but what i am saying is a legit QOL issue. Also Mods we have to wait everytime there is a new release as the Mods usually need to be tweak as well.

storm1051787

Mar 23, 2019
Sometimes we dont know what is the choices that affect every endings there is. For example, one scene requires MC to break up with LI to see. I had neutral, Good and evil saved but not every combination. so what you recommend is still tedious.
It's not tedius at all. Most Renpy gaves give yu an unlimited number of saves so long as you have the space in your hard drive. If you are playing naturally and arrive at the scene you save on one of the empty save slots and then you revisit it whenever you want to watch the scene again. Of course you'll have to play through every route if you want to see every single scene but that's true in most games with a gallery unless you use a unlock gallery cheat or something like that

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
She's a brothel whore from act 1.
Trouble only is she didnt even get 1 scene, that scene she was in was with another girl, and she didnt participate much. So ever since she was featured years ago i have been hoping for some content for her, I say this without doubt she is the hottest one out of all the girls and big shame she didnt even have one scene.

Please Kthulian if possible feature Tenizha in a proper scene before the game is wrapped for good.
Thank you :)
There's a reason why she (And other chars) don't appear anymore, But I'll see what I can do ;)

Yeah its a shame. Kthulian made here so skimpy and sexy but its just a tease, that sucks.

Hey Kthulian awesome game I love it, maybe too late in development to be asking this but is there any chance of putting sex with Envy?
:unsure: I'll think about that. After all, she's "available" at all times now.

my pc is detecting some ransomeware here
Like Shaggy would say - It wasn't me

There's a plan for when the game is complete. Gallery, "Achievements" and Steam are just part of what is planned.

Nice stuff raizen86 :cool:

avaunt

Apr 22, 2020
Out of all the side characters, Kanmi was my absolute favourite. Followed by the librarian. Always fancied Kanmi instead of Ryo. Kthulian, thanks a lot for the pool scene with her! Even though it wasn't exclusively with just her.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Kthulian

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018

I know, I know, some people will fall for it. Here's the new version, Ataegina Act II V0.9.8
Let me know in the comments what ending you got this time, if any...

Here are the links for the new version.

Have fun!!!

PC/Windows/Linux

macOS

Android

Update only -- PC/Windows/Linux

Update only -- macOS

Changelog:

All paths updated
Around 450 new images
Continuation of the story
Fixed some bugs
New sex scenes
New endings available
Path specific endings and events

And the links to Act I down below:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Ataegina [v0.9.8] [Kthulian] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [2,24 GB]
- - -

Mac [2,24 GB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Ataegina-ActIIv0.9.8
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

pizbia

Sep 17, 2017
love the enslaving Bredita ending, wish we could force her to get pregnant too

but the last position where everyone was piled on top of each other was weird lol

• Hey there
Reactions: Kthulian

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
It's not a day when I feel safe downloading anything, I have too many hours of gameplay in my saves for them to be corrupted :LUL:.
I'll ask anyway, do you know if this version includes the hotfix from the previous version that was in a file in a comment by Kthulian here?

4.20 star(s) 160 Votes