wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
1.0 is out. Now we wait for
View attachment 3738899
Hero my ass, I've been waiting forever for this one. I'm going in to subscribestar and getting this right now! It is a 9.5GB download though if you don't want just the update. I signed up and am downloading the 9.5 gb file now! Yes!! Time to see where this story goes. :cool:

I signed up at a higher tier but he left it open to even the $1 tier for those who can't afford more, $1 no need to wait for a hero, support this dev.

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
Hero my ass, I've been waiting forever for this one. I'm going in to subscribestar and getting this right now! It is a 9.5GB download though if you don't want just the update. I signed up and am downloading the 9.5 gb file now! Yes!! Time to see where this story goes. :cool:

I signed up at a higher tier but he left it open to even the $1 tier for those who can't afford more, $1 no need to wait for a hero, support this dev.
Already supporting a few dev. Some people have mortages

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
I agree some people can't afford it and I'm not mad at them. However you say you have a mortgage and can't afford $1, you may be doing something wrong... :cool: Just sayin:ROFLMAO:
Bro, i'm supporting about 5 devs. I know is $1 but those $1 will add up if you keep thinking it's just $1. It's not essential stuff. No one can support every dev here. If you manage your finances, you have your bucket of money to spend, save, invest and bills. My bucket for non important shit have hit the caps. Also there is such things as exchange rates,

Huurn

Apr 7, 2023
Bro, i'm supporting about 5 devs. I know is $1 but those $1 will add up if you keep thinking it's just $1. It's not essential stuff. No one can support every dev here. If you manage your finances, you have your bucket of money to spend, save, invest and bills. My bucket for non important have hit the caps. Also there is such things as exchange rates,
You know, trying to make people feel bad for not spending money when they are saying they need to be conscious of how they spend their money is such a dick move. It's not about one dollar, you understand that. It's about needing to draw a line somewhere.

Reactions: RandomGuy99

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
You know, trying to make people feel bad for not spending money when they are saying they need to be conscious of how they spend their money is such a dick move. It's not about one dollar, you understand that. It's about needing to draw a line somewhere.
Generally people who makes those statement dont have responsibilities for other people just themselves.

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
It's ok guys, the hero has arrived with some leaks... Take a look...

Let me know if you got all the endings or if you are missing any of the 15 (Plus variants).

Also it would be awesome if you could go on Steam and there, would be a great help for the algorithm.
I really hope you enjoy playing it as much as I did making it.

Now, the links for 1.0

PC/Windows/Linux

macOS

Android The66

Android split

Update only -- PC/Windows/Linux

Update only -- macOS

Changelog:
New sex scenes
All endings available
Path specific endings and events
Game engine updated

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Ataegina [ACT II v1.0] [Kthulian] - Compressed

Win/Linux [2,45 GB]
- - - -

Mac [2,42 GB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ataegina [ACT 1 v0.5] [Kthulian] - Click on the arrow below to get to SonS post.
Ataegina [ACT 1 v0.5][Kthulian]

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
The project is finished after five and a half years :oops:.
What does a developer feel when this happens? Happiness for the new free hours or an emptiness for missing the routine of working on updates?
I don't know, but even though Kthulian is physically quite ugly with all his tentacles, we can say that he is going out through the big door in the most beautiful way (y).

slick97

Dec 2, 2021
Kthulian - Congrats on finishing what has to be one of the larger projects on this site! Despite the endings feeling a bit rushed, it was definitely warranted given just how long things could've went on for taking the time to build them up. Regardless, this is a huge accomplishment, so enjoy a nice long break before returning!

4.20 star(s) 167 Votes