Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
so there is a isabella and liliana sex scene but after the nigthmare when isabella gets in my room lili and interrupts the scene some help??
I think there is no lewd scenes. She will come to your room later.

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
There is bro that is why i am asking the only scene that triggers is the queen zordruza
View attachment 793715 View attachment 793717
The scenes with them come after the point you mentioned in your previous post.

If you want some extra points with Isabella, tell Liliana to leave. The story will progress then you'll get either scene depending on your path. It is not a threesome scene, if that's what you were hoping for.

Ocumura

Mar 4, 2017
The scenes with them come after the point you mentioned in your previous post.

If you want some extra points with Isabella, tell Liliana to leave. The story will progress then you'll get either scene depending on your path. It is not a threesome scene, if that's what you were hoping for.
not triggering for me dude i only get the scene with queen zordruza and thats it here is a savefile if you have the time to check

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
not triggering for me dude i only get the scene with queen zordruza and thats it here is a savefile if you have the time to check
They're path dependent. If you're only getting the scene with the dark elf queen, that tells me you're only playing the good path. Isabella's scene is on the neutral path and Liliana's scene is on the evil path.

Ocumura

Mar 4, 2017
They're path dependent. If you're only getting the scene with the dark elf queen, that tells me you're only playing the good path. Isabella's scene is on the neutral path and Liliana's scene is on the evil path.
ok ty for the help

Mar 28, 2018
Just like JasonFrans above I am stuck ... after being checked by katriona I can go into every room but nowhere is there a means to progress the story ... this game really needs a journal or quest book or a walkthrough to be playable. 1598795954972.png

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
Just like JasonFrans above I am stuck ... after being checked by katriona I can go into every room but nowhere is there a means to progress the story ... this game really needs a journal or quest book or a walkthrough to be playable. View attachment 793737
The issue is potentially a bug that Kthulian overlooked when coding and wasn't caught during our testing of the game before release.

If you bought demon spell books from Bairn/Cerea in the previous update, go to the library and turn them in to the librarian, then you should be able to progress by going back to your room.

If you didn't, not much you can do right now being on android, looks like. You'll have to wait til the66 puts out a new version with the fix in the OP applied to it.

Reactions: andrew david irving

Jasonfrans

May 28, 2020
Try
Just like JasonFrans above I am stuck ... after being checked by katriona I can go into every room but nowhere is there a means to progress the story ... this game really needs a journal or quest book or a walkthrough to be playable. View attachment 793737
I already solved it. I run my old save, buy some demon spell lvl 5 or lvl 1 from that old man. Or maybe the name is cerea. The demon who transform into old man.

Reactions: Kthulian
Aug 13, 2020
Nice update ! (y) I like the fact that you can now see almost all of the girls together and interacting with eachother for the first time: Anya and Katriona with Isabella, Katla, Queen Zarduza, Lilliana and even the orc girl Yotul. the only question I got is this: will the MC end up with Queen Zarduza on the ''good'' path, Isabella on the neutral path or with Liliana if on the ''evil'' path or will we be able to choose wich girl we want to end up with ? can Anya, Katriona, Yissina the librarian and Bredita be romanced in future updates ? I really like all these girls and would like to have a love route for each, but I think that is a little bit difficult. It would be cool though , to have a Harem route with an option to get them ALL pregnant if that's possilble; I personally would love to get Anya ,Isabella, Mida,Katriona and Bredita pregnant if I could, that would be awesome ! ;):)

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: yandex and Kthulian

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
is there any NTR here ? or whats the cheating tag for ?
U start the game with gf (Mida) so u can cheat her with others females (main LI and side girls). NTR I think will be added in the future because if u let Mida in Breditas hands, the choice warning u for future ntr/share for her fate.

Reactions: Kthulian

Yougiblack

Sep 30, 2018
U start the game with gf (Mida) so u can cheat her with others females (main LI and side girls). NTR I think will be added in the future because if u let Mida in Breditas hands, the choice warning u for future ntr/share for her fate.
wait so MC is the one who cheats and there could be NTR in the future as in not yet made ?

4.20 star(s) 168 Votes