heretic1

Dec 22, 2019
Thank you so ever much for coming here and telling us your opinion on the matter, other than say..... seeing you didn't like the look of the game and closed the window... We really appreciate you taking the time to tell us how shitty you think our game is. Really, do go on with your clearly very important opinion.
I really appreciate you taking the time to tell me your openion about my openion about the screenshots of a game I did not play - I see this action of yours makes way more sense than mine......

heretic1

Dec 22, 2019
U dont deserve a facepalm reaction because is as "like".. if u didnt play save ur opinion better. This is one of the most underrated games here, but seeing that ure a graphic lover maybe u only play city of broken and become a rockstar. Gl dude, ur loss.
I was only expressing my openion about the uploaded screenshots, actually not arguing the fact that this COULD still be a good game. But are you confirming that this is a game with bad graphics but worth playing regrdles its bad graphics??

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
I was only expressing my openion about the uploaded screenshots, actually not arguing the fact that this COULD still be a good game. But are you confirming that this is a game with bad graphics but worth playing regrdles its bad graphics??
Considering your comment to like ratio, I'd say the only bad thing around here is you. :ROFLMAO:

You're entitled to your option, sure, but this game isn't any worse than most games here on the site, and the writing is certainly better than most nonsensical higher rated games around. But, the question is: if you weren't expecting a shitstorm, why come here and post your "opinion" in the first place? I'm guessing you expected this and were hoping for about 30 facepalms so you could shore up your like/comment ratio and it didn't work. Nice try.

Also, if we're talking about ugly, your avatar is hideous.

Have a nice day. :D

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Expressing your opinion? Its straight up insulting what you jizzed into your post and if you don't like what you see move the fuck on without getting insulting because this game isn't for you anyway since its not a game for fappers. Bye.

P.S. I could express my opinion about people who express their opinion like you but that would result in mail from a mod who would express his dislike with my post.

thiscould be a good game if 66 users rated it at almost 5 stars, but the screens i'm seeing here are worse than retarded - every single one of them - a complete turn off for me..

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
Expressing your opinion? Its straight up insulting what you jizzed into your post and if you don't like what you see move the fuck on without getting insulting because this game isn't for you anyway since its not a game for fappers. Bye.

P.S. I could express my opinion about people who express their opinion like you but that would result in mail from a mod who would express his dislike with my post.
Sounds like it would be another openion opinion. :D

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
The demons shapeshift pretty frequently in the game. Perhaps we'll see some of the human characters do some shapeshifting in the future with illusion magic. Up to Kthulian. :LOL:
Well, you are making a fun game, with a good fantasy setting. As long as there is a good story, I am hooked regardless of whether I prefer a Female Heroine...who could become corrupt or a Male Hero who slowly transforms into a female whether by a curse or magic, learning a lesson in the process. LoL
Cheers.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
You must choose a side or NOT! There is a neutral path as well.
a neutral path too, that is great. Always good to have a third option.The Real Challenge though in these games is to stay "Good" for the other paths can be ever so much more creative. LoL

Reactions: Kthulian

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
Well, you are making a fun game, with a good fantasy setting. As long as there is a good story, I am hooked regardless of whether I prefer a Female Heroine...who could become corrupt or a Male Hero who slowly transforms into a female whether by a curse or magic, learning a lesson in the process. LoL
Cheers.
I work on the game a bit, but the game is Kthulian's, not mine. :LOL:

Also, if that's what you're looking for, I'm pretty sure you'll have to look elsewhere. Sorry. :(

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
Nope! In the egyptian mythology, Anubis is like a soul guardian, who gather and guide souls to the beyond. Seth and Horus are who that fight each other, representing light and dark. I recommend you to watch the movie "Gods of Egypt".
Already did that

Reactions: AlienEDM

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
The game indeed has Neutral Path, but, in fact, there is no Neutral Path, only Good and Evil, because even if you follow neutral path, you must choose be good or evil.
The way to look at the neutral path is like this:

The Good path has you following the advice of Ataegina and the path she set out for you.
The Evil Path has you following a dark path to meet the same ends, but without being overcome by the Dark One's influence.

The Neutral Path is more like "Fine, I'll save the world, but I'll do it my way, fuck ya both" and then your good and evil choices don't matter as much because you have the freedom to do what you want. You might not end up some great Good in the world or some Evil Overlord, but you'll still be powerful and choose your own fate.

4.20 star(s) 168 Votes