heretic1

Dec 22, 2019
Considering your comment to like ratio, I'd say the only bad thing around here is you. :ROFLMAO:

You're entitled to your option, sure, but this game isn't any worse than most games here on the site, and the writing is certainly better than most nonsensical higher rated games around. But, the question is: if you weren't expecting a shitstorm, why come here and post your "opinion" in the first place? I'm guessing you expected this and were hoping for about 30 facepalms so you could shore up your like/comment ratio and it didn't work. Nice try.

Also, if we're talking about ugly, your avatar is hideous.

Have a nice day. :D
oh i see now - they're YOUR screenshots (or at least some of them).. i'm sorry but it's not my fault if you can't take criticism, even though i do realise that i may have sounded offensive, so sorry about that too. and see - i'm not gonna say anything about your avatar... :ROFLMAO:

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
oh i see now - they're YOUR screenshots (or at least some of them).. i'm sorry but it's not my fault if you can't take criticism, even though i do realise that i may have sounded offensive, so sorry about that too. and see - i'm not gonna say anything about your avatar... :ROFLMAO:
Lack of fully free roam mode is the only problem in this game. Rest is good

Reactions: Kthulian

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
So just wanted to check, in this newest update 0.4.3, the difference between past choices changes who comes to your room for some sexy time.
And it is the queen, sister or the redhead.
I didn't miss any variation or scene?
Hey there. Yup 3 different scenes, one for each path

Ah, I see.

I don't think love/corruption points have any bearing on whether or not you see the scenes, I'm pretty sure they're all purely path based. :)
Not in this update, but they had influence in the past and will have in the future

What type of Transformation is in this fun game?. Male2Female or just transformation into a "Higher Being" or Demon?. Because the MC is already a Wizard or low class mage at the start, so I had to ask. Love the options to chose side as it were, go corrupt or not. Anyway Good story, I just had to ask about where the transformations fit into game.
Cheers.
Mostly "Spell transformation" like Illusion and Alteration.

So, I finally understand what Kthulian has in mind. Its all about the fight between light and dark, good and evil... an you must choose a side.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Really? Tell me about it :p
Actually... They are my renders... All of them. And I'm fine with criticism, I'm far away from perfect and I'm well aware of that, although calling something "retarded" is hardly a "criticism" you could tell me what I can improve for example, I would like that, is it the posing? the lighting? the setting itself? You could also point me to your game or your renders so I can see how to do it ;)

Thanks all
Cheers

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Yeah you see nothing because the person you quoted doesn't do any visuals for the game, but nice try to insult him.
I have a suggestion for you: Why don't you download DAZ and show us your mad skillz? I bet it would be highly entertaining for everyone here...probably not so much for you.

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
Hey there. Yup 3 different scenes, one for each path

Not in this update, but they had influence in the past and will have in the future

Mostly "Spell transformation" like Illusion and Alteration.

Really? Tell me about it :p

Actually... They are my renders... All of them. And I'm fine with criticism, I'm far away from perfect and I'm well aware of that, although calling something "retarded" is hardly a "criticism" you could tell me what I can improve for example, I would like that, is it the posing? the lighting? the setting itself? You could also point me to your game or your renders so I can see how to do it ;)

Thanks all
Cheers
Kthulian. Can i expect a fully free roam mode ??

Reactions: Kthulian

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Kthulian. Can i expect a fully free roam mode ??
Hey, I've answered that before... And I think it was you who asked...
I don't plan to have the game be a full free roam game, it may get some more navigation along the way, but this will always be primarly a visual novel... Well let's call it "hybrid novel" :p

Most people don't like free roam, and some people need walkthroughs for visual novels...
Making a free roam game could increase the play time, because people would have to go there do this then return etc...
And that's probably why most people don't like it :LOL:

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
The game indeed has Neutral Path, but, in fact, there is no Neutral Path, only Good and Evil, because even if you follow neutral path, you must choose be good or evil.
and the challenge is to stay good, for being evil is so much fun or a Corrupted Hero/Heroine. This is why I love Corruption games, there is a replay-ability to it. I prefer to female Heroine having to struggle with these choices, or a Male to Female right down to the genetics and organs learning a lesson the hard way as a consequence to particular choices, ending up with a female Heroine. Yet like Kthulian 's game, as long as there is a good plot I do not care if the MC Is Male.

Abîme

Sep 27, 2018
My thought is that Kthulian wants make a sequel with female mc and my bet is that gonna be our child (girl) I doubt that if he makes a game with female will be a girl who is already created because their bg/behabiours is already did too.
I can guarantee you that you already think more than Kthulian does. :ROFLMAO:

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
I honestly don't know how to take this comment hahaaha (I don't have more likes today, I owe you one haha) but honestly, I think that Kthulian has a lot more lore created than surely many of us believe .. normally people who create worlds set in medieval times and fantasy with myths and legends, it tends to have a lot of creativity and content, so surely Kthulian is just feeling what it can include later, or maybe he just made a joke, who knows haha :p

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
My thought is that Kthulian wants make a sequel with female mc and my bet is that gonna be our child (girl) I doubt that if he makes a game with female will be a girl who is already created because their bg/behabiours is already did too.
That's cool. Yet I always found Mida can have an interesting story arc, given the MC's choices. If you choose to be evil it changes Mida's personality. What I mean she can become a little less "Pure" and very open-minded. To put it in a polite way of saying Mida can become a naughty, minx of a character, yet since the MC's demeanour also changes, I do not think he cares so much anymore. Yet I understand what you mean.
Cheers.

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Actually.... :censored:

4.20 star(s) 169 Votes