Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
I think ayana is a pure lesbian. Dialogue with mc just after her kiss (latest update content) proves it

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
I don't like mc's old plan to establish "connection" between mida & ayana to enjoy time with kat. I hate lesbianism. I hope that scene will be avoidable. My mc not likes to share his girls not even with females. Kthulian

Still not sure about the evil power with mc is Lich or lust's father. Is Lich is Lust's father ?? My curiosity is very high!!

I think the 4th devil attacked college is "Pride". I forgot the meeting scene between him , greed & lust.

Last edited:

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
Any information about expected release date of next update ??
(Sorry for asking. I can't wait!!)

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
lol Loving the cryptic quest to figure this out! :LOL::ROFLMAO:
Is the one who has not appeared yet going to be the 4th one for the college attack? At first, I thought the Dad devil could be the 4th, but now I'm thinking it can't be 'cos if she sensed him then, she would probably have sensed him at another earlier point, since the MC got the stone fused to him.
I have no idea what you are talking about... :sneaky:

*Call* & *tight* ??? Kthulian
Yes, thanks (y)

I think ayana is a pure lesbian. Dialogue with mc just after her kiss (latest update content) proves it
Does it? Is she a lesbian and she didn't tell me?:unsure:

I don't like mc's old plan to establish "connection" between mida & ayana to enjoy time with kat. I hate lesbianism. I hope that scene will be avoidable. My mc not likes to share his girls not even with females. Kthulian
You clearly missed the idea, the point is to use Mida to make Ayna available without it being cheating ;)
You can expect some more lesbian scenes though.

Thanks KlausLewis for the 5* :D

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
I have no idea what you are talking about... :sneaky:

Yes, thanks (y)

Does it? Is she a lesbian and she didn't tell me?:unsure:

You clearly missed the idea, the point is to use Mida to make Ayna available without it being cheating ;)
You can expect some more lesbian scenes though.

Thanks KlausLewis for the 5* :D
// You can expect some more lesbian scenes though. \\
OMG. I am angry now!!

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I'm really enjoying this game so far! Excellent story and characters! The renders are well done also. What is your link to Love of Magic? I saw that book in the game. Are you just promoting each others games or is there more to it than that?
usually devs promoting others games.

Mar 21, 2018
Four suggestions:

I don't know if this is possible with the game engine but it would be nice to have mouse overs for all the spells. So when you mouse over them it gives a basic description of what the spell does. It isn't a big deal but would be a nice touch if it was easy to implement.

Often, when I'm asked to explore the college, I have to go to a dozen rooms or more to find something happening. So I end up going to roughly 11 places that tell me "nothing to see here" when there is only one or two locations that have anything going on in them. I don't mind the sandbox approach if there is more than one or two things to do on the map. Otherwise, it may be best to grey out the areas that aren't currently active (nothing going on in them). Again, not a big deal but it would save a bit of frustration of playing musical chairs or the guessing game with the rooms (i.e. finding the one room out of 12 that has something to do in it).

Closely related to #2. I like the sandbox approach so utilize it more. Add conversations with various people throughout the game that aren't directly tied to the story. Make the game a little less VN / story driven. This would give the player more opportunities to add positive or corruption points with the various characters outside of the story driven VN. If enough points are gained in either category, a unique event occurs. You can do this at different stages, for example a unique event at corruption 4, 8, 12, 16. None of this tied directly to the story. This would make exploring the map and various rooms much more meaningful and fulfilling.

The points you gain and relationship points with the various characters in the game seem to be inconsistent. There were numerous times that I thought the person should like me better as a result of my action (positive relationship point) which never occurred. The same happens with the positive and corruption points. With some characters it is worse than others. Kat seems to be the worst as far as influencing points with.

These are all minor complaints (constructive feedback) at best so keep that in mind. The game is excellent and I've really enjoyed it so far! Keep up the great work!

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
Four suggestions:

I don't know if this is possible with the game engine but it would be nice to have mouse overs for all the spells. So when you mouse over them it gives a basic description of what the spell does. It isn't a big deal but would be a nice touch if it was easy to implement.

Often, when I'm asked to explore the college, I have to go to a dozen rooms or more to find something happening. So I end up going to roughly 11 places that tell me "nothing to see here" when there is only one or two locations that have anything going on in them. I don't mind the sandbox approach if there is more than one or two things to do on the map. Otherwise, it may be best to grey out the areas that aren't currently active (nothing going on in them). Again, not a big deal but it would save a bit of frustration of playing musical chairs or the guessing game with the rooms (i.e. finding the one room out of 12 that has something to do in it).

Closely related to #2. I like the sandbox approach so utilize it more. Add conversations with various people throughout the game that aren't directly tied to the story. Make the game a little less VN / story driven. This would give the player more opportunities to add positive or corruption points with the various characters outside of the story driven VN. If enough points are gained in either category, a unique event occurs. You can do this at different stages, for example a unique event at corruption 4, 8, 12, 16. None of this tied directly to the story. This would make exploring the map and various rooms much more meaningful and fulfilling.

The points you gain and relationship points with the various characters in the game seem to be inconsistent. There were numerous times that I thought the person should like me better as a result of my action (positive relationship point) which never occurred. The same happens with the positive and corruption points. With some characters it is worse than others. Kat seems to be the worst as far as influencing points with.

These are all minor complaints (constructive feedback) at best so keep that in mind. The game is excellent and I've really enjoyed it so far! Keep up the great work!
Yes. Yes. Likes to see these changes

Mar 21, 2018
A few more thoughts...

I don't like the way auras and wards work in the game. They don't seem very immersive to me. Defensive wards and aura only block one attack. I feel that it would be much better on a point system. For example, a lesser ward blocks 10 points of damage, greater 15, etc. The spell would persist until the ward/aura was depleted. That way, a mage could cast a powerful ward/aura and have it last for several attacks. It seems it would be more functional and immersive this way.

Think of it this way - A mage is attacked by four lesser enemies. The mage is at a serious disadvantage since all their defensive spells only stop one attack. If the wards and aura used a point based system, the mage could even the odds somewhat. With the current system, strength in numbers is always superior. Three lesser mages could easily beat the arch mage every time with the current system. There is little advantage currently with casting a high level protection spell or being a high level mage when dealing with a group of lesser enemies. The only real advantage is being able to face an equal opponent one on one.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 168 Votes