cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Edit: Posted the same on the mod page & was kindly given the solution. Had to redownload and not install the mod, until progressed a little past this point.
like said earlier no need for mod if played 0.45 to end since there is only 1 choice selection and right is quite obvious.

Reactions: whichone

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
like said earlier no need for mod if played 0.45 to end since there is only 1 choice selection and right is quite obvious.
Yeah, I'd downloaded 0.4.6 on Monday, when it came here, (which was 2 days before your prior comment) & thought I had reached the end, because I got the "no more content" message.
I had not played the game before, so my whole playthrough was done on this version.
Turns out I had not reached the end of content.
Thank you, just the same. (y)

Last edited:

Krishna143

May 21, 2019
i'm using mod, so it shows the option "i want more power [+2 Stoneuses]. Can we use the stone? Can it affect the game?

Krishna143

May 21, 2019
so when i'm using
yes and yes
when i'm using mod i keep end up after meeting with ayna, but not get into fight with devils("gluttony"), but without mod i fought with gluttony and lost after meeting ayna. Is there any way to happen that scene mod version?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
when i'm using mod i keep end up after meeting with ayna, but not get into fight with devils("gluttony"), but without mod i fought with gluttony and lost after meeting ayna. Is there any way to happen that scene mod version?
1. no need for mod on this update
2. that battle is very hard to win w/o stone's help
3. have you updated mod?

Reactions: luisar018

ARB582

Jan 6, 2018
How do u get the isabella scenes?
I can see there are a few scenes in the gallery but couldnt get em in my playhroughs

Also the changelog mentions 3 paths. There is the good path, evil path, whats the 3rd path??

Last edited:

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
How do u get the isabella scenes?
I can see there are a few scenes in the gallery but couldnt get em in my playhroughs

Also the changelog mentions 3 paths. There is the good path, evil path, whats the 3rd path??
Neutral path (points: 0 to -3)

4.20 star(s) 169 Votes