HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
it been 6 times went i download file (pc) i dont get ataegina exe... it's bug or what... 6 times .. i want to play but no ataegina exe...zero folder
Just asking the obvious first.....have you unpacked the file you downloaded from here? Winrar or 7zip works

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
I still wonder where the story is going to go.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The game is mostly symbolic, with merging of a lot religious characters, man. Inside the christianism the "Father" of the sins is "Samael" who has "Lilith" as his wife and who born the demons, but I am not sure if that is the idea of Kthulian. Also, inside the egyptian mythology, Seth is the opposite of Hórus, just like the Yin-Yang of the Taoism. Also, Ataeging herself is an old Lusitanian goddess.

DeathAl

Jan 26, 2019
The game is mostly symbolic, with merging of a lot religious characters, man. Inside the christianism the "Father" of the sins is "Samael" who has "Lilith" as his wife and who born the demons, but I am not sure if that is the idea of Kthulian. Also, inside the egyptian mythology, Seth is the opposite of Hórus, just like the Yin-Yang of the Taoism. Also, Ataeging herself is an old Lusitanian goddess.
I was talking about the direction that the story will take for the MC since all the "divine" entities seem to be related to him not from what the said entity are inspired.

You're not going to make me believe the MC is a "simple" human a little more talented in magic than most.

Reactions: AlienEDM and Paapi

Syazinhaus

Jun 26, 2020
Just asking the obvious first.....have you unpacked the file you downloaded from here? Winrar or 7zip works
normal download 2.6 gb after download open the folder the exe for ataegina none...but others are there.. that weird... the warp exe i can play but ataegina i can't play... what the problem??

Syazinhaus

Jun 26, 2020
check antivirus quarantine.
i don't get any noti from antivirus... if my pc got prob antivirus always give noti.. so i don't have any idea... and my pc just fix it... so hurm.... but the weird thing happen when the warp exe i can play but this game i can't install to play (same company)... have a full folder but the ataegina exe word i can't install because this word missing... i wanna play this game so much... not only this game i can't install my life pleasure and high climb rise also i can't install it...please help...

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
i don't get any noti from antivirus... if my pc got prob antivirus always give noti.. so i don't have any idea... and my pc just fix it... so hurm.... but the weird thing happen when the warp exe i can play but this game i can't install to play (same company)... have a full folder but the ataegina exe word i can't install because this word missing... i wanna play this game so much... not only this game i can't install my life pleasure and high climb rise also i can't install it...please help...
check av anyways to see if it doesn't block exe if you have extracted package (7zip is recommended), dunno about what warp.exe are you talking about.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
check av anyways to see if it doesn't block exe if you have extracted package (7zip is recommended), dunno about what warp.exe are you talking about.
Warp is another game by the same dev.
I believe the user is saying that, as Warp works fine, he doesn't believe there should be a problem with this game, as they're by the same dev.
Your advice is absolutely accurate, whenever I've pulled down games and not had the .exe it's exactly as you say, because AV has produced a false positive and put the file in Quarantine.

Syazinhaus It's worth checking your AV's Quarantine anyway. Appreciate what you say, but if you've tried to play this game x6 and keep getting the executable missing, it's most likely because of the above, false positive.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kthulian

Syazinhaus

Jun 26, 2020
Warp is another game by the same dev.
I believe the user is saying that, as Warp works fine, he doesn't believe there should be a problem with this game, as they're by the same dev.
Your advice is absolutely accurate, whenever I've pulled down games and not had the .exe it's exactly as you say, because AV has produced a false positive and put the file in Quarantine.

Syazinhaus It's worth checking your AV's Quarantine anyway. Appreciate what you say, but if you've tried to play this game x6 and keep getting the executable missing, it's most likely because of the above, false positive.
ok i ll try.. tq for guide...

Reactions: whichone

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
I just noticed something odd with the mod.
I lost my HDD and had to reinstall, copied my saves across from my backup drive and went back in to check.
Previously, I played through with the mod and the game ended just after this point:
1607099403657.png
When I checked it without the mod, the game did not finish here and Isabella & her Mum came to my room and I summoned them armour, after making them naked, then myself, then having Mida & Fannay turn up at the door.
Following this, the cat woman Elite (can't remember her name) summoned them weapons and they went to practice in the Training Room.
Also saw Fannay in Lidia's room, talking about girl on girl stuff.
Had conversation with Kat in the lab.
Got presented with some dialogue choices and realised I didn't have the mod installed.
Reinstalled the mod & the game now ends at the first point from the screenshot above, again. None of the content I've just mentioned occured, with the mod installed, the game just came to "end of current content" point.
Same save. With mod ends there. Without mod seems to have more game after.
Does anyone know why the mod seems to cause the game to finish early?

Edit: Posted the same on the mod page & was kindly given the solution. Had to redownload and not install the mod, until progressed a little past this point.
Once past it, made new save, then reinstalled mod, all working fine again.
Many thanks to Valex for the kind help & advice. If anyone is experiencing the same issue, this fix works.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kthulian
4.20 star(s) 169 Votes