jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
OK, need some information or advice please.
I just took my Battle Magic to Level 10 and unlocked Gigabolt.
I used it and did 23.0 damage. Thought to myself "That seems less than the Level 5 spell did?"
Used the Level 5 Battle Magic spell, Fireballl, which did 28.0 damage.
So, can someone please explain what the point of Level 10 spells are, if they do less damage and use more MP than Level 5?
Different spells do different damage depending on what enemy you're fighting.

So, whatever you were fighting is more vulnerable to fire than electricity.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Different spells do different damage depending on what enemy you're fighting.

So, whatever you were fighting is more vulnerable to fire than electricity.
Ah, that makes sense. Thank you ever so much!

Hmmm, did someone turn Mida into a rabbit?
1606853053053.png :ROFLMAO:

papsuken

Jun 2, 2017
OK, need some information or advice please.
I just took my Battle Magic to Level 10 and unlocked Gigabolt.
I used it and did 23.0 damage. Thought to myself "That seems less than the Level 5 spell did?"
Used the Level 5 Battle Magic spell, Fireballl, which did 28.0 damage.
So, can someone please explain what the point of Level 10 spells are, if they do less damage and use more MP than Level 5?
Gigabolt also has a chance to paralyze, that prevents enemy from attacking.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
If you go to the map, you can enter the Classroom, think it's 2nd lesson, today.

Anyway, back to game topic: CookieMonster666 how did you get your stats so high mate? Is that through normal play, or did you use a save editor?
Just through normal play. I actually only rarely use the Save Editor, and then only to check a stat's current level if that's unclear for some reason. There are varying reasons the stats get that high, depending on what you've done. Early on there are some books you can read to raise specific stats, including some you may find away from the college.

There are, however, specific points in the game where you'll get a sudden stat raise all at once. (Hint: For instance, one of these is also in the port town, the first time you have free roam. Just agree to help the shopkeeper with the basement and then look into the hole there for a brief event, followed by stat increase.) Most of the time, such is permanent, although sometimes it's temporary, as is the case with one instance in this latest release. My suggestion would be, except for things dealing directly with your dark crystal shard that wants to control you, read what you can, examine what you can, and don't forget to keep checking back at the library in the mage school often (such as after returning from some journey away from the school).

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Just through normal play. I actually only rarely use the Save Editor, and then only to check a stat's current level if that's unclear for some reason. There are varying reasons the stats get that high, depending on what you've done. Early on there are some books you can read to raise specific stats, including some you may find away from the college.

There are, however, specific points in the game where you'll get a sudden stat raise all at once. (Hint: For instance, one of these is also in the port town, the first time you have free roam. Just agree to help the shopkeeper with the basement and then look into the hole there for a brief event, followed by stat increase.) Most of the time, such is permanent, although sometimes it's temporary, as is the case with one instance in this latest release. My suggestion would be, except for things dealing directly with your dark crystal shard that wants to control you, read what you can, examine what you can, and don't forget to keep checking back at the library in the mage school often (such as after returning from some journey away from the school).
Thanks mate.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
but I didn't have anywhere near the level you have & still do not now, after doing the training to increase the total to 55. I guess you must be much further on than I am, so just wondered if it was that, or if you'd edited.
Thank you for confirming it's through natural progression. (y)
This is my current total, as you can see it's a long way from yours!
1606855790006.png

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
Maybe it's a warning from Kthulian that there will not be a harem in this game, even though the MC may currently being sticking himself in nearly any hole he finds.
Seems unlikely, since most everyone knows he's with Mida and wants him anyway. Seems more like it's stick with Mida vs dump Mida for a harem.

Reactions: Kthulian

Sulring Durgul

Sep 2, 2018
Thanks mate.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
but I didn't have anywhere near the level you have & still do not now, after doing the training to increase the total to 55. I guess you must be much further on than I am, so just wondered if it was that, or if you'd edited.
Thank you for confirming it's through natural progression. (y)
This is my current total, as you can see it's a long way from yours!
View attachment 924593
At the end of the current game, your combined magic levels can reach 110.

Reactions: whichone

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
oki wtf...dont even remember that i have seen katla or isabella lol, but thx for picture :)
Isabella is mostly exclusive to the neutral path, though she's been seen outside of it only a couple of times until after the church in the slayer city where she's now in the mage school with MC. Katla was pretty much exclusive to the neutral path, aside from the very beginning of the game, until the church in the slayer city.

Reactions: Kthulian

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
New update! Great! Just the battle with Gluttony, I was worried about the vicious loop fighting where the monster never died, but then, +300 Mp and HP. Kthulian, you made that battle too easy in the end:p:D:LOL:. Gigabolt, Force Crush and Armored Warrior almost everytime killed Gluttony almost without effort. You bad!:LOL:

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
Firstly, there is no such thing as "British English". It's simply "English".
"US English" is necessary as a definition, because it's a derivative = not the original form. Much like "Canadian French". There is no "French French". That would simply be redundant (as the original form does not require definition, only the derivative does), much the same as "British English" is. England is a part of Britain. I am English.

Secondly, no. It is not & cannot be correct. You are supposed to pronounce the "H".
If you pronounce the word as "'allucination", dropping the "h", which most people from my neck of the woods do, then you are simply mispronouncing the word.
Mispronunciation does not equate to a change in the rules of grammar.
Most people that I know will say "Yeah, you must've been 'allucinating, mate.", but they will still pronounce the "H" when they say "You had a hallucination."
Some will say "You 'ad 'n 'allucination".
People saying it, incorrectly, does not make it correct.

Thirdly, as this is written, how people say it is largely irrelevant, anyway.
In order for "an 'allucination" to be correct in writing, as per common vernacular, it would need to be written that way.
"An hallucination" is not, in any way, shape or form, correct, in writing.

Edit: Also, don't worry about "grammar police" or "grammar Nazi", as some like to throw around.
This term is simply a weak attempt at defence by deflection, by the illiterate.
ok, when it comes to an and a whatever it doesn't go by consonats it goes by how you pronounce it in word. you really should check this, becuase this I can tell you is absolute truth.
an honour guard, for example, an/a MMO, if you read it s EM EM O.. else its a/an multi player online etc..
this I am yet not sure of, but? think about it?

again I am not native english but... maybe? consider that language and how you pronouce stuff matters.

Your thing that there is only english and english is? what? honor and honour? etc, there is lift and elevator? both these count as english, no matter what school you were taught at.

Also you speak and talk as if things are absolute, like my brother, and many people are easily confused becaue of the expertise you believe you have, that you don't have... that much I can tell for sure too!

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: whichone

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
ok, when it comes to an and a whatever it doesn't go by consonats it goes by how you pronounce it in word. you really should check this, becuase this I can tell you is absolute truth.
an honour guard, for example, an MMO, if you read it s EM EM O.. else its a multi player online etc..

again I am not native english but that much I can tell you is an absolute truth.

Your thing that there is only english and english is? what? honor and honour? etc, there is lift and elevator? both these count as english, no matter what school you were taught at.

Also you speak and talk as if things are absolute, like my brother, and many people are easily confused becaue of the expertise you believe you have, that you don't have... that much I can tell for sure too!
Go and get an education, then we can talk.
"An" is used when the first letter pronounced is a vowel. That is why I gave you a specific example of people pronouncing the word incorrectly.
Some will say "You 'ad 'n 'allucination".
People saying it, incorrectly, does not make it correct.
Note the ' for the missing letters. :FacePalm:
It's also why I said that how people say something doesn't matter, this is written word and the "H" was there.
In order for it to be correct, it would need to be written without the "H". As I said, previously: "You had an 'allucination."
So your point it totally invalid.
The other point you raise, regarding "honor and honour" both being English. No, they are not. Honour is English. Honor is US English. They are not the same thing.
You are talking to an English person who, quite obviously, is a native speaker.

Last edited:
Reactions: jazz154

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
Go and get an education, then we can talk.
"An" is used when the first letter pronounced is a vowel. That is why I gave you a specific example of people pronouncing the word incorrectly.
Note the ' for the missing letters. :FacePalm:
It's also why I said that how people say something doesn't matter, this is written word and the "H" was there.
In order for it to be correct, it would need to be written, without the "H". As I said, previously: "You had an 'allucination."
So your point it totally invalid.
You are talking to an English person who, quite obviously, is a native speaker.
so you ignore people that pronounce the h differenly than you and self-proclaim yourself right? that is rich indeed.

Reactions: TheSidewinder

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
so you ignore people that pronounce the h differenly than you and self-proclaim yourself right? that is rich indeed.
Um, no, I do not ignore them. I never once said that I did.
I am just aware that they are mispronouncing the word and, therefore, using "an" incorrectly.
Hallucination is spelled with a pronounced "H", unlike "Honour", or "Hour", which do require "an".
Nor am I claiming myself correct. I'm proclaiming the dictionary and basic English Language and Literature as correct.

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
Um, no, I do not ignore them. I never once said that I did.
I am just aware that they are mispronouncing the word and, therefore, using "an" incorrectly.
Hallucination is spelleed with a pronounced "H", unlike "Honour", or "Hour", which do require "an".
Nor am I claiming myself correct. I'm proclaiming the dictionary and basic English Literature correct.
because thats how its pronounced in your language? meaningless discussion this, have fun, and take care being the best of the best even if you're not..

an honour, and an honor is btw the same for both british and american english... the point is just? what? but I'm through with this, believe you are whatever...

I just made a point about how you pronounce things, and if you can't see the truth in it, you are oblivious in my opinion, and im through here either way, I see no way of this discussion to continue..

I aggree to disaggree!

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
because thats how its pronounced in your language? meaningless discussion this, have fun, and take care being the best of the best even if you're not..

an honour, and an honor is btw the same for both british and american english... the point is just? what? but I'm through with this, believe you are whatever...

I just made a point about how you pronounce things, and if you can't see the truth in it, you are oblivious in my opinion, and im through here either way, I see no way of this discussion to continue..

I aggree to disaggree!
Jesus wept, is it really possible for someone to be so illiterate? You amaze me.
The word was written, not spoken, so however someone pronounces it, correctly or not, is utterly irrelevant.
Honour and Hour were both used, purely to provide example of the correct usage of "an". Both words are pronounced with a vowel as their first letter.
Hallucination is not supposed to be. In order to be, it would need to be written as I've presented twice now: 'allucination.
It was not written this way. As such, "an" is incorrect.

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
Jesus wept, is it really possible for someone to be so illiterate? You amaze me.
The word was written, not spoken, so however someone pronounces it, correctly or not, is utterly irrelevant.
Honour and Hour were both used, purely to provide example of the correct usage of "an". Both words are pronounced with a vowel as their first letter.
Hallucination is not supposed to be.
and you are native english? Would you at least google the rule before saying that?

4.10 star(s) 174 Votes