RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
I can't remember last thing I did, I just know I'm at the point where the Arch-mage sets up the Training Room, and the Dark Elf guy trains you.
Check the Library, see if Yissna has anything for you.
Also if you haven't, make sure you click the Courtyard. Sometimes people don't even bother with it when checking rooms.

That particular version of the game ends in different places depending on what path you're on
Good ends in the garden with Silvanna
Neutral ends in the kitchen with Rolf
Evil ends in the Lab with Bredita

I say end, because that's where the version ended, but depending on your path you should move on from there. If upload your save I can try to see if I can get you past it.

Nov 4, 2018
Even android version is 1.27 gb. Thinking about skipping this update. (My view point: 300 images are necessary in an update if the size of port is more than 1 gb.) But temptation to download is very high, because this thing is my second favourite.
the66. Can u compress it while making next port ??
Typical android apk installs allow approximately up to 2.2GB,
1.27GB should be no problem,
the66 doesn't do unnecessary compressions,
He also doesn't do ports if there's a official android that works,
Better chance asking Wills747,
An @ is required before the member name for them to get a notification,
If it's not a direct reply or quote of that members post.

Reactions: Paapi

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
been playing this now and then, but dont remember why there is an incest patch? who in the school is your family member?

Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
Also if you haven't, make sure you click the Courtyard. Sometimes people don't even bother with it when checking rooms.

That particular version of the game ends in different places depending on what path you're on

I say end, because that's where the version ended, but depending on your path you should move on from there. If upload your save I can try to see if I can get you past it.
wait wait wait, my game ends on all three path at the same spot. Facing this manor or castel. After fighting Gluton. I am wrong? My save file corrupt?

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
wait wait wait, my game ends on all three path at the same spot. Facing this manor or castel. After fighting Gluton. I am wrong? My save file corrupt?
As Wulf said at the end of his post:
He was talking about where a previous version of the game ended on the different paths.

Fall55

Oct 16, 2018
I didn't play since v4.3. So the later three updates should be cover "" all roots "" but i found that: the good and the bad path >>>> it always assume the good path and join with "" Ayna "" in the difference paths good OR bad.
Always fight with her
Is that how it supposed to be? OR, Have I some problems ?

Yandere Lover

Jul 28, 2017

I think this is my last save.

Reactions: RoadWulf

Tikita

Oct 11, 2019
Ok ok it's very late here, probably just lost my mind... I just have bitten the bullet when I went on your patreon Kthulian ... So let me congratulate you on officially reaching the 500 pledge goal. I saw the little bit you needed to pass it and I felt like a god when i decided to kick in it... like YEAH I MADE THE DIFFERENCE ! :LOL::ROFLMAO:

No more bitching around I'll be watching you closely and monitor.... just kidding ! Thanks for your amazing work count me in to keep supporting you in the following months, you really deserve it and I'm glad I could be part of your journey ! Go upgrade your hardware now, i mean... immediately !

Lance Lot

Sep 13, 2017
I'm curious on wether there are any plans for stuff with the Arch Mage or her evil counterpart. I really like the game the way it's being made, I also just really like those two

4.10 star(s) 174 Votes