Yandere Lover

Jul 28, 2017
So what do I need to do now, I can't go anywhere. I just got to the point where you can train. I'm at 55 lvl, but the story won't proceed.

Yandere Lover

Jul 28, 2017
I can't do anything else, no one is around besides the Bath Scenes which just repeat. Everything else says Locked or I have nothing more to do here.

Lamperouge94

Nov 19, 2018
The update should be soon I guess ... I can't wait to find out what awaits our MC.
It's crazy how impatient I am. Will the update arrive next weekend?
Are we going to face Brutus 2.0?
Are we going to go to Ryo's kingdom to see what happens?
See what happens among the elves (path of good), among demon hunters (neutral path), and among our werewolf friends (path of evil)?
The reactions of mIda according to our different actions (especially in the path of evil)?
Shall we see some of the people who are still in the Slayer Realm again, as well as this mysterious person who was watching us from the roof?

Calm Lamperouge94, calm ... Patience ... You will have your answers, at least someone

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
if mc wants more of those books then another trip to slayer's land is needed and also solving those quests mc got early game.

Reactions: AlienEDM

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
The update should be soon I guess ... I can't wait to find out what awaits our MC.
It's crazy how impatient I am. Will the update arrive next weekend?
Are we going to face Brutus 2.0?
Are we going to go to Ryo's kingdom to see what happens?
See what happens among the elves (path of good), among demon hunters (neutral path), and among our werewolf friends (path of evil)?
The reactions of mIda according to our different actions (especially in the path of evil)?
Shall we see some of the people who are still in the Slayer Realm again, as well as this mysterious person who was watching us from the roof?

Calm Lamperouge94, calm ... Patience ... You will have your answers, at least someone
I would say you are wrong... No update next weekend...
Because it's here now :LOL:

By the66

(Decompress and paste inside "game" folder replace files when asked)

Changelog:

Fixed some bugs

Hope you enjoy it, if you find any issues let me know

Cheers

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
Hi all, here's my compressed version:

Ataegina [v0.4.6] [Kthulian] PC/Mac/Linux Compressed

Original Size - PC/Linux: 2.94 GB - Mac: 2.93 GB
Compressed - PC/Linux: 922 MB - Mac: 905 MB

Tools used: Unren v0.8 by Sam
Cruncher v0.4.1 by bas

This version is official, supported by myself and Kthulian. Tested to be working.
Lossy compression used. Compression reduces image/sound/video/animation quality to save disk space.

PC/Linux: |
Mac: |

Enjoy! :D

4.10 star(s) 174 Votes