whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
and you are native english? Would you at least google the rule before saying that?
I know and have clearly written the rule.
"An" is used when the first letter pronounced is a vowel.
Try reading, before running your mouth, there's a good boy.
for example, an/a MMO, if you read it s EM EM O.. else its a/an multi player online etc..
this I am yet not sure of, but? think about it?
It's "an" MMO, because the first pronounced letter is a vowel. It's "a" multi-player online.
The only way that the word "hallucination" has a vowel as its first pronounced letter, is if you drop the "H", which you are not supposed to do, if you wish to pronounce the word correctly.
That makes it "an 'allucination", not "an hallucination", as it was incorrectly written in the game.
Again, note the apostrophe.

I made a simple remark on it. You chose to argue the point with me and now continue to do so, despite being categorically and indisputably proven wrong.

Last edited:
Reactions: jazz154

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Can anyone give me ntr walkthrough
Not seen any in this game mate? Genre tags don't show it, either.
(Nicely done, btw (y))
Edit: I think for the "cuckold" tag, you need to go on the "Bad" route. I'm not sure which way around it goes, though. As in you being cucked, or doing the cucking.

Last edited:

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Oh man, I cannot tell you how much I wanted this to happen!!!
Don't know why, all the girls are stunning, but Kat is really, particularly appealing to me.
1606873137882.png
No...no we shouldn't - YES, Yes we absolutely should!!!!!

lol Mage..... 1606875591620.png ...or Sith?

Last edited:
Reactions: AlienEDM
Aug 13, 2020
I love this game so much, but I'm going to skip this and a few more updates until February 2021 , just to see if I am able to wait for that long. Hoping I get to see some action with Bredita, Yisinna the librarian and Anya the Archmage by then . Cheers ! ;)(y)

DeathAl

Jan 26, 2019
I'm just wondering which path is the most interesting to play? Currently I'm playing the Good Path.
For the moment they are all the same. The story is the same, there are just a few scenes that change depending on which path you choose.
I believe that there are also some spells that change (I think I remember that in the neutral path we get a new spell that there is not in the other paths).

kage1822

Mar 21, 2020
oh dear, dear oh dear, oh dear.
There are many, many examples of it being used.
I did not once say it isn't used.
I said there is no such thing. Which, by definition, there is not.
The only reason anyone says "British English", is because there is a derivative version (US English) & because it is widely used.
The rules for derivatives are that they need to be seperated from the original, by being defined as something different.
This rule does not exist for the original, because it is not different.

Edit: I do not have a problem with the term being used, I am simply pointing out that it's actually a fallacy.
Great Britain is 3 countries: England, Scotland & Wales.
The language spoken in England, is English.
The derivative version of this language, which is spoken in Scotland, is Scots English. Actual Scots language is "Gaelic".
The derivative version of this language, which is spoken in Wales, is Welsh English. Actual Welsh language is "Cymraeg".
Hence there is no such thing as "British English".
The derivative version of this language, which is spoken in the United States of America, is US English.
I actually never really heard to it being referenced as British English before now, rather I've heard it referenced as Queen's English, but I gues as they say it's all semantics...;)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
loaded my month old save from end of last update (meeting with ayna) and game says end of content. i guess due wt mod.

edit: yep, no mod story continues

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
quite sexless update besides being short but still had nudity, battles and funnies. update ended on very big teaser.

no need for mod since there is only 1 choice, fuck or not fuck girl.

Viressa

May 24, 2018
Just played through 0.4.5 and 0.4.6 in one go and I gotta say, I'm very tempted to just pick one path and stick to it from now on if there's only going to be minor differences between good/neutral/evil.

Reactions: Paapi

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
Isabella is mostly exclusive to the neutral path, though she's been seen outside of it only a couple of times until after the church in the slayer city where she's now in the mage school with MC. Katla was pretty much exclusive to the neutral path, aside from the very beginning of the game, until the church in the slayer city.
well then, good to know I dont even remember which path i follow lol :p
will see if I can get into the game at later time, so many updates of late that i pretty much have to time to brose through the updates, but I guess I need more time with this one

edt: thx for info

Syazinhaus

Jun 26, 2020
it been 6 times went i download file (pc) i dont get ataegina exe... it's bug or what... 6 times .. i want to play but no ataegina exe...zero folder

4.10 star(s) 174 Votes