Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
My mc is not used soul stone to get discount from cerea demon during purchasing demonic magic books. But in latest update, she knows that dark god is inside mc. How ??

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
What is the incest in this game?
mommy and sister and son and brother, nothing biggie so far, 1 sexscene with sister. all involved don't know that they are bloodrelated.
The MC isn't blood related to his mom or sister, so technically not incest depending on the laws where you are. The true incest is the sex scene between a demon brother and sister.

TedMaul

Mar 18, 2020
I did enjoy the earlier chapters and it did seem to have real potential. Unfortunately, for me, it's become a narrative mess sadly.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
The MC isn't blood related to his mom or sister, so technically not incest depending on the laws where you are. The true incest is the sex scene between a demon brother and sister.
unfortunately it's patreons rules that apply.....
Latest sorcerer update consists of 372 new renders. Again ataegina beaten in the case of new renders
it's not a competition.....

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
But the devs can't just always use the same ''it's just a game and the characters aren't real'' excuse?...
It doesn't matter to Patreon (and ultimately Paypal/mastercard) that they are fictional characters, it's the image it portrays that they don't like.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
At least some more people with good senses :giggle:
Nah Paypall and Patreon do not have good senses, they are just corporate censors that censor things that most countries laws allow. It is not up to companies through their more or less monopolies to censor content in art that is allowed by law, that is a form of dictatorship and not by chosen officials at least. :poop:

Reactions: HornyyPussy
4.20 star(s) 168 Votes