Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Something immensely satisfying about laying the beatdown on a centaur with a summoned minotaur. I just wish there was a way to hotkey spells or just do away with the sub-menus...as enemies get more difficult the combat becomes increasingly tedious.

Mikiyo

Sep 30, 2017
If you are using the walkthrough mod that's probably the issue as it was last updated for 4.7
Ello!
Nope not using mods. Tho I search and read if using unRen may cause problem with the game scripts which turn the game back to 4.7. Think I have solve the problem redownloading the game without using the unRen. Thank for the reply.

Reactions: Cernunnos.

maximus_841

Nov 15, 2020
Last played v0.4.6. Dev is posting roughly 200 renders per update. I'll wait until v0.5.2 at least before playing.

Ulrich37

Apr 1, 2018
I think I'm a bit confused by the ending here. I got 'Ending 3', by choosing to be an Epic Mage. But I was going for the Evil path. Instead of going forward, it seems the story is ended. I assume I'll need to reload my save, and choose not to be an Epic Mage to continue on?

I guess that's unexpected in that I thought it would be a gateway to additional power. Instead, it's like getting a cushy job as a Prof. in a College. Hmm, perhaps not quite so surprising.

Either way, it doesn't make for much of an Ending, but there it is, I guess.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
fix?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you used the Walkthrough mod, it would change the script file and Jendayi and kvlt would not show up
If you didn't then here is the original script.rpy, this will have the defined roles.

Simply paste it into your game folder after removing the numbers and underscore in front of it.

If you did use the Walkthrough mod, reinstall a fresh version and try again.

realfoodman

Feb 6, 2020
for someone who's being told their strong constantly you do get knocked out/saved a lot and your mana and health is 50....the enemies have these big pools but me, the chosen all powerful to be person, is 50 (it probably increases late in the game but its weird that its 50 as long as it is) plus magic needs a rework cause some of these spells are kinda useless.

other than that i kinda like this

Last edited:

King Slayer100

Modder
Aug 20, 2018
Unofficial Android Port for :- AtaeginaV 0.4.9

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Textsize, opacity slider added
Rename MC from menu added

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

4.20 star(s) 168 Votes