Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Gamers need to use that superb ability and read the Original Post waaAaaaay down there,
where it says in the middle Walkthrough mod:
WALKTHROUGH
Act I: Completed; Act II: v0.5.4 (7-31-2021)

Here ya go. I just used the original mod as the base.

Notes:
  • I color-code answers kind of based on how The Team used their color formatting. While "green" is typically used as a positive indicator and "red" for negative, I suggest you focus more on the words more than the colors.
    • I don't intend on removing the colors because they show users exactly when the mod is "in play" so to speak.
  • I made it so you can see multiple scenes in one playthrough. This was done to prevent users from having to constantly save/load. The way I do it isn't the neatest, but it gets the job done.
  • The Team had a scene gallery included in their mod, and I made one as well in a different post. Due to size limitations, I opted to keep it in a separate post, but I intend on fixing that issue and moving it here soon.

Walkthrough for Act II has been updated.
  • Tested it with both an unren'd copy of the game and one that did not use Un'Ren. Both worked fine with no issues.
  • 0.5.4 walkthrough content added.
    • Made it so you can see a few of the Mida scenes in one sitting
    • The basic Mida scene requirements for this version include:
      • Not allowing Bredita to teach you back in 0.5.0
      • Allowing Mida to be with you.
      • Having her corruption be 2 or greater.
        • Or having her love be 5 or greater
GALLERY
Act I: Completed; Act II: In Progress
Notes:
  • Includes basically every explicit scene found within the game. These can be as tame as simple groping to a slightly more extreme DP threesome.
  • I made several corrections to spelling, punctuation, and grammar. I didn't exactly go through with a fine-tooth comb, but I tried to catch as many things as possible.
  • You can access the gallery by clicking on the icon on the top left of the main menu.
  • I got bored during the creation of the gallery, so I added some easter egg type things to a few of the scenes. If you see one and don't like it, or are just heavily against me changing how a scene went, let me know.
  • The Act I gallery is just for game version 0.5.0 and below. Apologies for those already on Act II who don't want to redownload Act I or something.
I did test out every single scene for Act I and Act II, and I didn't have any issues. Let me know if something goes wrong.

I will continue to update the Act II gallery as the story progresses, but the Act I gallery is basically finished unless someone points something out that I should change.

OVERALL
Please let me know if you have any issues, complaints, or suggestions. I'll try to take everything into consideration.
Note: The mod for Act I is not compatible with versions further than 0.5.0 and vice versa.
that WT mod works with ACT 1 ????

plz reply.
Our wonderful gamer @STJay even made a gallery mod for act I:
WALKTHROUGH

Notes:
  • I color-code answers kind of based on how The Team used their color formatting. While "green" is typically used as a positive indicator and "red" for negative, I suggest you focus more on the words more than the colors.
    • I don't intend on removing the colors because they show users exactly when the mod is "in play" so to speak.
  • I made it so you can see multiple scenes in one playthrough. This was done to prevent users from having to constantly save/load. The way I do it isn't the neatest, but it gets the job done.
  • The Team had a scene gallery included in their mod, and I made one as well in a different post. Due to size limitations, I opted to keep it in a separate post, but I intend on fixing that issue and moving it here soon.
  • Tested it with both an unren'd copy of the game and one that did not use Un'Ren. Both worked fine with no issues.
GALLERY
Notes:
  • Includes basically every explicit scene found within the game. These can be as tame as simple groping to a slightly more extreme DP threesome.
  • I made several corrections to spelling, punctuation, and grammar. I didn't exactly go through with a fine-tooth comb, but I tried to catch as many things as possible.
  • You can access the gallery by clicking on the icon on the top left of the main menu.
  • I got bored during the creation of the gallery, so I added some easter egg type things to a few of the scenes. If you see one and don't like it, or are just heavily against me changing how a scene went, let me know.
  • The Act I gallery is just for game version 0.5.0 and below. Apologies for those already on Act II who don't want to redownload Act I or something.
I did test out every single scene for Act I and Act II, and I didn't have any issues. Let me know if something goes wrong.

I will continue to update the Act II gallery as the story progresses, but the Act I gallery is basically finished unless someone points something out that I should change.

OVERALL
Please let me know if you have any issues, complaints, or suggestions. I'll try to take everything into consideration.
Note: The mod for Act I is not compatible with versions further than 0.5.0 and vice versa.

Attachments

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Wonderful news .. my vote is for the mod to feature the ability to
see most of the scenes dev makes with every update.
You could throw in a save that gives us most of that content.
You could make a cheat screen where we can fluidly switch between paths.

Walkthrough mod has been updated. The majority of the new content is only if you decided not to side with Bredita though.
We all wanna see all those juicy scenes and enjoy this game to the fullest.

STJay

Jan 12, 2020

I'll try my best to make all of that work by the next update. No promises that anything will work smoothly, but I'll look into making things more ideal for people who want it.

Jun 6, 2018

BTW, just asking, is there a CHEAT mod for ACT 1 .......??

danvo2004

Apr 24, 2020
WALKTHROUGH

Notes:

GALLERY
Notes:

OVERALL
I just tested, gallery Act I is working great, can't wait for gallery mod Act II, thanks heap

Reactions: STJay

MataHariX

Nov 12, 2018
Try deleting the the .rpy file (NOT the rpyc file) in the /game/credits folder and see if that fixes the issue.

If that doesn't fix it, I'll attach a credits folder from the PC version of the game which is working fine and hopefully a drag and drop overwrite will fix the issue.
Dear Ozel,

Thank you very much for the recommendations.

But as you can see in the screenshot attached there is no .rpy file there
Only a credits.py and a file named credits.rpyc
I saved the credits.py as a .rpy file in BBEdit.app, but when opening the file it says ‘Parsing the script failed’

Just now I downloaded the ‘AtaeginaActII-0.5.4-pc’ file via F95zone from Mega and replaced the original MacOS 'Game' folder with the one from the PC version but to my surprise also that
/game/credits folder only contained a credits.py and a credits.rpyc file.

Well, I’m at a total loss here but I’m sure you’ll find a solution :).

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kthulian

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hmmm... Can you point exactly when that happened? What action caused that?
Thanks

Dear Ozel,

I saved the credits.py as a .rpy file in BBEdit.app, but when opening the file it says ‘Parsing the script failed’

Just now I downloaded the ‘AtaeginaActII-0.5.4-pc’ file via F95zone from Mega and replaced the original MacOS 'Game' folder with the one from the PC version but to my surprise also that

You can try to delete the credits folder (Or move it to to another folder outside the game folder) just to see if it solves your issue.

Reactions: papsuken and Ozel

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
Dear Ozel,

Odd considering the traceback said that credits.rpy was causing the issue. :LOL:

Well, kthulian already chimed in saying to just delete or move the credits folder, so give that a shot and see if it helps.

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
:unsure:

during the final dialogue when i'm asked to save for act 2 i have this erron:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/act1vars.rpy", line 146, in <module>
File "game/mpsave.rpy", line 204, in mps_save
AttributeError: 'StoreModule' object has no attribute '_mps'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/act1vars.rpyc", line 37, in script
R���b����/�,3l�J��G��^�z��qe�6m\wD��I��i���p|��e�+�d��_������$���C=�p)q\
File "C:\Users\XX\XX\Ataegina-0.5-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\Users\XX\XX\Ataegina-0.5-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "game/act1vars.rpy", line 146, in <module>
File "game/mpsave.rpy", line 204, in mps_save
AttributeError: 'StoreModule' object has no attribute '_mps'

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Ataegina 0.5
saves just before or after the error are not recognized as valid in act 2. So I'm stuck...

Any idea? Thanks

MataHariX

Nov 12, 2018
Hmmm... Can you point exactly when that happened? What action caused that?
Thanks

You can try to delete the credits folder (Or move it to to another folder outside the game folder) just to see if it solves your issue.
Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, :love: :love: :love: I'm back 'in the game now!' — why didn't I think myself about that solution?
No, that I better do not answer.

ElMario

Jul 16, 2017
Hi there. Game crashes when I open it (Mac version)

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/credits/credits.rpy", line 1, in script
    init python:
  File "game/credits/credits.rpy", line 49, in <module>
    for member in space_replace(sorted(members, key=lambda x: x.lower())):
  File "game/credits/credits.rpy", line 11, in space_replace
    for l in list: rv.append(l.replace(' ', u'\u00A0'))
UnicodeDecodeError: 'utf8' codec can't decode byte 0xf1 in position 9: unexpected end of data

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/credits/credits.rpy", line 1, in script
    init python:
  File "/private/var/folders/ry/_9g9tz9x0hd2kqw4jxtkp0yr0000gn/T/AppTranslocation/53790F36-99AA-4A9D-BE63-BFDC2E1EBE77/d/AtaeginaActII 2.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/ast.py", line 914, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "/private/var/folders/ry/_9g9tz9x0hd2kqw4jxtkp0yr0000gn/T/AppTranslocation/53790F36-99AA-4A9D-BE63-BFDC2E1EBE77/d/AtaeginaActII 2.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/credits/credits.rpy", line 49, in <module>
    for member in space_replace(sorted(members, key=lambda x: x.lower())):
  File "game/credits/credits.rpy", line 11, in space_replace
    for l in list: rv.append(l.replace(' ', u'\u00A0'))
UnicodeDecodeError: 'utf8' codec can't decode byte 0xf1 in position 9: unexpected end of data

Darwin-20.6.0-x86_64-i386-64bit
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606

Sun Aug  1 14:43:36 2021

4.20 star(s) 169 Votes