Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Tags being pretty consistent with the game scenes is what we agree on.

The errors from stats too high we got different ideas of.

Dev has the freedom to change the system in this new game.

Even so, MC being one with a couple a shards of god like power would be consistent
to account for outlandish stats.

STJay

Jan 12, 2020
Please don't mess with the "see everything on one run" stuff. I've seen so very few "I used mods and now my saves are broken" posts resulting from yours, those tend to pop up a lot more when people start messing with the flow of the game.
I mean there's always a risk using any type of mod. So if I did start doing something major like, seeing the Act I Evil, Neutral, and Good path in one run, I would put a disclaimer in there.

Also, I already make it so you can see certain scenes in one run with the current mod. But I do take variables into account so that it shouldn't mess with the game flow. Hopefully that's enough to make it so my mods don't ruin any save files.

STJay

Jan 12, 2020
Hi! Thanks for the mods! I think there's something wrong with the ActI-Gallery.zip mod. It won't download when I click it :(
To be completely honest, I can't download them right now either. I can download the WT just fine, but I get F95 connection errors when I try to download either gallery. I was able to download them just fine yesterday, and a user also said the Act I-Gallery was working. So I'm hoping it will resolve itself over time.

EDIT: 3 hrs later and I'm able to download them just fine now.

Last edited:

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
This game offers up cheat mod for episode 1 and point blank asks players what stats they want on entry into the first levels of the game. Problem is, MC really needs high stats in situations where he is not actually prepared to deal with the consequences, so of course, players will take the high stats,
when you are going in blind and the story is just like that:
Poof - demons invade this or that citadel and just level the place, literally.
Coupled with all those nightmareas and the legends of the teachers all so much more powerful,
how would you feel going in nil stats in a game like that?
I think the problem is that a lot of players decide to go for a balanced build, spreading their points out evenly. You'll be pretty weak doing that. Then they decide to cheat and go way overboard and the game breaks.

Specialize your build. When given points to spend, dump most of your skill points into one thing, like destruction/battle magic for example, and put about 10 into healing. When in battle, just spam your strongest attack and use defensive/healing spells if/when necessary. Typically, a tough fight will be over after casting fireball 3 times, and lesser fights will be over after casting fireball once, and there's no need to cheat or break the game to do it.

Of course, there's also the new-ish "skip battle" button to just skip fighting altogether.

Reactions: BigStuffedTiger

Lewdorum

Jan 5, 2019
Greetings. For some reason the Mac version won't open. It says I do not have permission. I have downloaded through Mega, Nopy and Mediafire, but still comes up that I do not have permission to open the file. This also occurred in the previous update. I don't know how this can be fixed as I have permissions my end and the suggestion was to refer problem to author. Hope it can be worked out. Cheers
Did you get Ataegina 1 to run in Big Sur? I've tried using chmod +x in Terminal to change the permissions but it still won't run.

alpharenji2

Jul 29, 2021
Hi all, here's my compressed version:

Ataegina [Act II v0.5.4] [Kthulian] PC/Mac/Linux Compressed

Compressed Size - PC/Linux: 246 MB - Mac: 228 MB

Tools used:
Unren v0.8 by Sam
Cruncher v0.4.1 by bas

This version is official, supported by myself and Kthulian. Tested to be working.
Lossy compression used. Compression reduces image/sound/video/animation quality to save disk space.

PC/Linux: WORKUPLOAD | MEGA
Mac: WORKUPLOAD | MEGA

Enjoy! :D
I keep getting error
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
This game offers up cheat mod for episode 1 and point blank asks players what stats they want on entry into the first levels of the game. Problem is, MC really needs high stats in situations where he is not actually prepared to deal with the consequences, so of course, players will take the high stats,
when you are going in blind and the story is just like that:
Poof - demons invade this or that citadel and just level the place, literally.
Coupled with all those nightmareas and the legends of the teachers all so much more powerful,
how would you feel going in nil stats in a game like that?
That's not necessarily cheating. Lot's of games do that, except that they allocate the stats based on your starting character choice. In this case, since the MC is already chosen, you allocate the starting stats accordingly. I didn't increase any stats, apart from what was offered at the start and I didn't die in any fight.

KGregory

Jul 9, 2019
Did you get Ataegina 1 to run in Big Sur? I've tried using chmod +x in Terminal to change the permissions but it still won't run.
Unfortunately not. It still comes up that I do not have permission to open the file. Likewise, using the "chmod +x" doesn't work either. I note that the file I have the issue with is a ".rar" file, whereas I thought the previous file were ".zip" files. Could be wrong. Consequently, I can't progress the VN.

Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
I think the problem is that a lot of players decide to go for a balanced build, spreading their points out evenly. You'll be pretty weak doing that. Then they decide to cheat and go way overboard and the game breaks.

Specialize your build. When given points to spend, dump most of your skill points into one thing, like destruction/battle magic for example, and put about 10 into healing. When in battle, just spam your strongest attack and use defensive/healing spells if/when necessary. Typically, a tough fight will be over after casting fireball 3 times, and lesser fights will be over after casting fireball once, and there's no need to cheat or break the game to do it.

Of course, there's also the new-ish "skip battle" button to just skip fighting altogether.
I agree that there is no need to cheat etc. but disagree in terms of the spread pf points. I balanced all my starting points. All my schools of magic were the same when I started, and I didn't lose a fight...at all. Up to the last update, all my schools are between 17 and 18. In a fight I tend to use all the schools as opposed to just one. Works for me, without cheating.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
I agree that there is no need to cheat etc. but disagree in terms of the spread pf points. I balanced all my starting points. All my schools of magic were the same when I started, and I didn't lose a fight...at all. Up to the last update, all my schools are between 17 and 18. In a fight I tend to use all the schools as opposed to just one. Works for me, without cheating.
Yeah, I seem to remember certain categories being relatively ineffective, comparable to others, versus certain enemy types.
I went for a balanced approach, rather than stack everything into one type, too.

4.10 star(s) 174 Votes