zweistein

Dec 6, 2017
nice :-//

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/credits/credits.rpy", line 49, in <module>
  File "game/credits/credits.rpy", line 11, in space_replace
UnicodeDecodeError: 'utf8' codec can't decode byte 0xf1 in position 9: unexpected end of data

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/credits/credits.rpyc", line 1, in script
    RENPY RPC2

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
nice :-//

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/credits/credits.rpy", line 49, in <module>
  File "game/credits/credits.rpy", line 11, in space_replace
UnicodeDecodeError: 'utf8' codec can't decode byte 0xf1 in position 9: unexpected end of data

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/credits/credits.rpyc", line 1, in script
    RENPY RPC2
Search for credits.rpyc in the Search box at the upper right or go here... https://f95zone.to/threads/ataegina-v0-5-4-kthulian.20163/post-6296615
Solution is available. :>)

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
It is a pity that there aren't more games like this (and Sorcerer). Its not as dark as Reluctant Archon. I prefer the MC here to the one in Love of Magic (and there is no poker) and Lost Outlander. The entire plot is intriguing and there is turn based combat.
Do you mean "games like this" as in this mythical fantasy type genre?
The three you mention are the only ones I have on my watch list that are really this genre.
I guess A House In The Rift, Rebirth & Mist could also be included. The Bite: Revenant is only a couple of episodes in, but looking pretty good.
Latter 3 are a bit more horror oriented, but still done with a good amount of fantasy feel - Archon, sorcerer, vampire, last man alive, or trapped in mystical rift in space/time. (y)

Reactions: Kthulian

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I like a lot of games on this site many with stories very well done to admire and surprise too But this will always be my number one I love to play. It also has a lot of variety for you to do several routes this game is one of the few that can please everyone and look that I'm replaying it again so I highly recommend it for those who are familiar with the game now has several spells tags

Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
Do you mean "games like this" as in this mythical fantasy type genre?
The three you mention are the only ones I have on my watch list that are really this genre.
I guess A House In The Rift, Rebirth & Mist could also be included. The Bite: Revenant is only a couple of episodes in, but looking pretty good.
Latter 3 are a bit more horror oriented, but still done with a good amount of fantasy feel - Archon, sorcerer, vampire, last man alive, or trapped in mystical rift in space/time. (y)
Yeah, I guess that's the genre. Not really into the the paranormal (vampire etc) games here because I feel that they're all on the same beaten path. So I actually stopped playing Rebirth and even Deliverance is more of a "when I'm in the mood" kinda thing. The graphics have a lot to do with it as well. Some of those you mentioned (HitR and Mist) use a type of 3dcg that I do not like.

Reactions: whichone

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Yeah, I guess that's the genre. Not really into the the paranormal (vampire etc) games here because I feel that they're all on the same beaten path. So I actually stopped playing Rebirth and even Deliverance is more of a "when I'm in the mood" kinda thing. The graphics have a lot to do with it as well. Some of those you mentioned (HitR and Mist) use a type of 3dcg that I do not like.
I know what you mean, it's hard to find games that are decent with similar genre to this/RA/Sorcerer.
Just thought I'd offer some that were in that kinda vein (no vampire pun intended). Shame you don't enjoy the graphics for HiTR, the story is pretty good. Same with Mist.

I think the vamp games are more horror, when I'm playing from the perspective of prey.
When you're playing as the vamp, they're more fantasy. Well, certainly the ones mentioned are, to me.
But, again, see what you mean. The stories/environments in both, Rebirth and The Bite, are not disimilar.
Forgot about Deliverance. Thanks for reminding me!

Reactions: Hornyowl

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
seen few (besides mentioned) horror adult games but on many has had drawn not daz graphics so not good.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Paapi is up to 30 with that name, but Rory Smith is probably number 35, or 36 for him.
He must hold the record for most bans by one member! :ROFLMAO:
scamdrop might contest that, he made fake accounts to give his game good reviews.

• Haha
Reactions: whichone
4.10 star(s) 174 Votes