Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
1 - perhaps, very little info about him.
2 - ok ty i think i get it now, will do a revew a bit later.
3 - well never buy anything on ebay but messed up a 2h raid on WOW... trust me thats worse.
4 - i was just giving you vision of other things cuz its not just were from the same country but you realy got talent and i know how stuff here is.
AlienEDM can even help, i think, with brasil distribution and that is always a good thin, got a classmate in my course, he made a manga in brasil called TRINDADE (his name is luiz gustavo m. pereira if anyone wants to check, sorry i dont realy know the rules of this site about advertising, ill erase it if its not allowed.)
5 - only recently i realized that renpy was based on pyton language, in my course im goint to have intrudoction to it but its only 100h. can you give me some sites or pointers of it? no need to be here unless someone also wants, can be by PM.

Rest.... RPG, only thing i ask cuz i like to grind lol. Haaa e viva o BENFICA.
Thanks. That's why I do this for fun.

About the Ren'py and the python, I don't follow the normal learning path like in school. I ask google when I don't know how to do something and he always knows, so that's how I learn. I started to learn Ren'py about a year ago, when I started my first game. I'm now trying to implement a combat system for the game with health bars and stuff.

Akuniz

Oct 27, 2018
Well i cant post the link here but this book is from the teacher of my pyton fomador. Its called "Programação em pyton: Introdução à programação utilizando múltiplos paradigmas. " from IST (instituto superior técnico, universidade de lisboa) 2012 Prof: João Pavão Martins (438 pages lol). For anyone that understand portuguese, just google it. Hope it can help anyone that needs. Btw think there is also a english edition out there.

PS: In the part were we put our name, can you add some type of prompt? its just that some more distracted dont think its a glith lol
Also forgot to ask but the magic, illusion alteration etc is from elder scrols?

Reactions: luisar018

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
PS: In the part were we put our name, can you add some type of prompt? its just that some more distracted dont think its a glith lol
Also forgot to ask but the magic, illusion alteration etc is from elder scrols?
Done ;) Now there is a prompt with the default name showing. Like I said before, Elder Scrolls universe is part of my inspiration like some other games, movies and real life history. :)

When the next update? It's just out of curiosity, not because of putting pressure or anything. Thanks in advance
No pressure taken ;) It's hard to say, but I managed to put my computer working yesterday, a "new" MB and PSU solved it, so I'm back to work, I'll also have next week of vacations from one of my jobs, so I might get some stuff done :)

Akuniz

Oct 27, 2018
god realy hot. but can i ask one thing? as i asked in another game for another reason... a few short, small (or big) girls for the future? Seriously, our woman are short (1.5 to 1.6m), "pequenas e gostusinhas lol" (old saying):love:

Akuniz

Oct 27, 2018
i dont now.. i was thinking in patreon new rulew, think you got them too. but anywayins i think you have a game to stay. our legends+ romans+rpg+you care and let us advise. (mano não desistas, este jogo é o melhor)

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
i dont now.. i was thinking in patreon new rulew, think you got them too. but anywayins i think you have a game to stay. our legends+ romans+rpg+you care and let us advise. (mano não desistas, este jogo é o melhor)
I don't plan to quit for now, I do this for fun and for free :LOL: I've been thinking about patreon or alternatives though. If I can focus more time on the game and buy better hardware I'm sure the results will be better/faster or I can keep all the money and open a different patreon account and do the same over and over again :p

Ps: the next version is very close, there are now 3 different main paths (with multiple paths each) that will encourage several playthroughs. I'll say more later

Jul 19, 2017
I don't plan to quit for now, I do this for fun and for free :LOL: I've been thinking about patreon or alternatives though. If I can focus more time on the game and buy better hardware I'm sure the results will be better/faster or I can keep all the money and open a different patreon account and do the same over and over again :p

Ps: the next version is very close, there are now 3 different main paths (with multiple paths each) that will encourage several playthroughs. I'll say more later
hype for a path where you team up with darkheart

megido06

Mar 22, 2019
Hey i enjoy this game so much :LOL:
i just give some idea about this game
1. Status bar for main girls( love, corruption,etc)
2. 3rd person POV during sex scene
3. Find or bonding with special dragon who MC can fuck ( Viva dragon girl :love: )
4. Have opportunity to Cuck / netori MC rivals ( the student, former teacher and also slayer king :devilish:)

Hmmm.......i hope there is neutral path
With mc can create his own path ( can choose both archmage and darkheart )

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Why would someone rate this with 1-star rating? It makes no sense... @Kthulian keep your good work going please
I have no ideia, but hey... people are free to say what they want and rate how they want, we just have to live with it I guess.

hype for a path where you team up with darkheart
Hmmm.......i hope there is neutral path
You guys are spying on me?? :oops: Nah it was a pretty easy guess :LOL:

So next version has all the images done, just part of the coding missing.
Also added more sounds and changed some images

Here are some spoilers (Images;)) for the next version. Care to take a guess of what is going to happen? :p

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

megido06

Mar 22, 2019
So next version has all the images done, just part of the coding missing.
Also added more sounds and changed some images

Here are some spoilers (Images;)) for the next version. Care to take a guess of what is going to happen? :p
Ok let me try guess what happening in this each path :whistle:

Btw dear dev
is there new content about "Not Danerys Targeryn" in next update ? ( Try guess who this is :LOL: )

4.10 star(s) 174 Votes