Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Ok let me try guess what happening in this each path :whistle:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Btw dear dev
is there new content about "Not Danerys Targeryn" in next update ? ( Try guess who this is :LOL: )
It's interesting to see how you imagined what is going to happen, you may even have one or two things right ;)

About "Not Danerys Targeryn", by logic I would say the Archmage Ayna because she is blonde, pretty and has a dragon, but you already saw that she has new images and new content, so, I guess you are talking about Princess Enainia? If so, the answer is, not on this version :p

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Hello everybody
As promised here's the new version.

Ataegina V0.2.5 Beta

Ataegina --

Ataegina --

Like always, If you find any bugs/mistakes/plotholes etc... Tell me please. Also if you want to share your opinion or ideas feel free to do so, I've liked some ideas I saw here and implemented them.
I hope to finish the combat system soon to be implemented on V0.2.5 Final, all the bugs found until then will be corrected also.

Thank you, see you soon

PS: You should use a save game before you travel by boat

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

Ataegina [v0.2.5b] [Kthulian] - Original Size: 1.10GB
Updated 2019-05-09
Download PC (225MB): - - -

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Added v0.2.5 to OP.

Thanks @Kthulian
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

Ataegina [v0.2.5] [Kthulian] - Original Size: 1.10GB

Download PC (224MB): - - -

Awesome work guys, Thank you

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Seems like I'm going neutral path. Even though I do want to mess around with girls at the college. Evil Path meh I don't want sloppy seconds. lol
What do you mean? Even on the "Evil side" you can choose what fetishes you want to happen (It's written in red)

Great update, plus I'm glad you let us change out alignment to see all 3 paths because for the life of me I can't stay neutral on my own. I really want to see how the Isabella part plays out, so I'm glad you let us choose.
Yeah, if I was a player trying a game in development I would enjoy being able to test al the routes, so I guess you too :D

The Ascendent

Jun 9, 2018
Still loving this game, the world and setting really get you immersed. I also like the ability to be neutral. Some evil choices are just petty and being good can often be a stick in the mud, so moral ambiguity is always welcome in my books. Makes characters and people more human and real.

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Some grammatical errors i found

As always awesome update cant wait for more
due to branching the individual paths tend to become shorter but that's expected
Cheers:coffee:(y)

Thank you so much for your help, you help me more than you image :)

Yes the more branches, the shorter each one gets, after all time is limited

("But for me, Ayna and the Elite are wrong... Well..." <-- in this part what I meant is that Bredita is saying that they can't all be wrong, her + Ayna + Elite )

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Still loving this game, the world and setting really get you immersed. I also like the ability to be neutral. Some evil choices are just petty and being good can often be a stick in the mud, so moral ambiguity is always welcome in my books. Makes characters and people more human and real.
Thank you, thats exactly what I'm aiming for :)

charizards356

Feb 16, 2018
this is my first time playing this and i have to say as far as potential goes this is definitely a 10/10. The world is incredibly fleshed out if you like to get into that part and if you dont you do give the option to skip and the magic, alignment, and love systems i ca tell have all been very well thought out to make a very comfortable base to mess around with. that and since you include multiple schools of magic you have a whole slew of potential fetishes you can put in, pretty sure you already thought of mind control since you put that into the illusion description ;). overall like i said i am incredibly impressed and i will definitely be keeping y eye on this game and quite possibly be donating once i get a little extra income. once again while not finished yet i definitely recommend at least giving this game a shot.

4.10 star(s) 174 Votes