Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
If you're talking about Bredita and the Professor/Slave it totally 100% definitely took place 10 years ago. You go to the school, it happens, a bunch of other stuff happens and then it says '10 years later.'
Trust me. Or play it again. Or continue to avoid her due to her having had an unsatisfying sexual experience with a small cocked premature ejaculator when the MC was a little kid.
LOL I guess I wasnt paying attention. Either way I might go neutral route. I might go good route if I can get that other lesbian girl not the headmaster.

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
Oh my... I am overwhelmed ... Cannot find the right words. Such an phantastic experience ... Looking forward ...

(did you think about PATREON ? You really deserve to get some money ...)

Apr 9, 2019
Seems like I'm going neutral path. Even though I do want to mess around with girls at the college. Evil Path meh I don't want sloppy seconds. lol
I'm currently on the good and evil paths, I can confirm evil gives you option of NTR and group sex, while you can also just say you want some MFF action. Evil path doesn't lock you to NTR or sloppy seconds. It actually presents the option twice that I saw.

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
I'm currently on the good and evil paths, I can confirm evil gives you option of NTR and group sex, while you can also just say you want some MFF action. Evil path doesn't lock you to NTR or sloppy seconds. It actually presents the option twice that I saw.
Oh I don't care about the NTR. It's the fact I already saw her fucking a dude lol. So I rather have females that only fucked females only or not dudes. I saw the options of the Evil route plus I saw his girlfriend there. I didn't care for her so its another reason I'm not doing it. So I'm doing neutral and good.

Apr 9, 2019
Why be on only one path? You should have made a save when you got to the choice Kthulian gave to us and just made 3 saves so you could play all 3 paths.
And it's a game where he can choose what he wants to do :) Not everyone wants to dance with the devil in the pale moonlight. Hell, I used to play Scrupulous/Chaotic Good characters before I understood I really just wanted to be Diabolical/Chaotic Evil.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
And it's a game where he can choose what he wants to do :) Not everyone wants to dance with the devil in the pale moonlight. Hell, I used to play Scrupulous/Chaotic Good characters before I understood I really just wanted to be Diabolical/Chaotic Evil.
I honestly think each path is going to have split endings as well. Like the Evil path, you'll either end up Bredita's bitch boy or take control over her.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Probably end up being the Archmage, the leader of the demon hunters or the bringer of doom and stuff.

An interesting idea I have, regardless of summoning skill the MC can summon a dragon (to fly him around). maybe between jumping from locations on the map, a short scene of MC summoning the dragon and flying off on it happens. the dragon should look different depending on path, black and red for evil , blue/purple for good and white/gray for neutral or something similar. this would obviously be a more advanced thing, perhaps after his training is complete.

And for the updates, I would probably do 1 path per update but every once in a while do 2 paths in an update so people can get a content in their preferred paths and not have to wait too long.

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
All the girls in this game are just extraordinary beautiful, great radiation ….

Only one is dissapointing imo: The one who should be the love of the life for MC (good path), Mida. She was so sweet as a little girl. Not really ugly as grown up, but quite average (or much below, compared to the others ingame).

If MC will ditch her for someone more radiant (like Demon Hunter), then it is ok like it is.

Otherwise I wish she could be redone. In the moment I would say she is a "boner-killer" :(

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018

Only one is dissapointing imo: The one who should be the love of the life for MC (good path), Mida. She was so sweet as a little girl. Not really ugly as grown up, but quite average (or much below, compared to the others ingame).

If MC will ditch her for someone more radiant (like Demon Hunter), then it is ok like it is.

Otherwise I wish she could be redone. In the moment I would say she is a "boner-killer" :(
I kinda agree with that, all the other girls are way more hot ,and interesting as characters much more than mida, for now my favorites are Isabella, Archmage and the Elven Princess and Mida cannot compete with them.

X_Alascato

Oct 23, 2017
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
    python hide:
  File "D:\Nieuwe map\Ataegina-V0.2.5-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 900, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "D:\Nieuwe map\Ataegina-V0.2.5-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1930, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
    python hide:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
    ui.interact()
  File "D:\Nieuwe map\Ataegina-V0.2.5-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Nieuwe map\Ataegina-V0.2.5-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2690, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Nieuwe map\Ataegina-V0.2.5-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3493, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "D:\Nieuwe map\Ataegina-V0.2.5-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
    rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
  File "D:\Nieuwe map\Ataegina-V0.2.5-pc\renpy\display\transition.py", line 47, in event
    return self.new_widget.event(ev, x, y, st)  # E1101
  File "D:\Nieuwe map\Ataegina-V0.2.5-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
  File "D:\Nieuwe map\Ataegina-V0.2.5-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 697, in event
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "D:\Nieuwe map\Ataegina-V0.2.5-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 244, in event
    rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
  File "D:\Nieuwe map\Ataegina-V0.2.5-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 244, in event
  File "D:\Nieuwe map\Ataegina-V0.2.5-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 923, in event
    return handle_click(self.clicked)
  File "D:\Nieuwe map\Ataegina-V0.2.5-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 858, in handle_click
    rv = run(action)
  File "D:\Nieuwe map\Ataegina-V0.2.5-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 320, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)
    renpy.load(fn)
  File "D:\Nieuwe map\Ataegina-V0.2.5-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 753, in load
    log.unfreeze(roots, label="_after_load")
  File "D:\Nieuwe map\Ataegina-V0.2.5-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1885, in unfreeze
    self.rollback(0, force=True, label=label, greedy=greedy, on_load=True)
  File "D:\Nieuwe map\Ataegina-V0.2.5-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1713, in rollback
    raise Exception("Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?")
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.2.491
Ataegina V0.2.5
Wed May 08 16:14:37 2019

Reactions: luisar018

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018

I told Kthulian once that her older version didn't really look like her child version. He took that to mean he should go back and make the child look like the adult, but what I meant was the adult should be redone to look more similar to the child. The Adult Mida's facial dimensions are too angular. You're right, she's not ugly but she's not attractive either. Certainly not as attractive as her child self would make you believe she was going to grow up to be.

I don't know if this is an intentional design to her, to make her easier to cheat on in the game because everyone else is a Goddess in comparison, but I've always thought that a "forced girlfriend" is a bad idea.

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
but I've always thought that a "forced girlfriend" is a bad idea.
What do you mean with "forced girlfriend" in this context?

Anyway, in my second try I do NOT renounce other woman when they are offering me, telling them: "I have already a girlfriend". Now Mida is just one of many ;) (MC is young!)

Lets see what is the impact on my career as a mage.

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Damn I skip F95 for a couple of days and there's a ton of new comments here That's awesome! :)

Well I'll try to answer some of the things mentioned here.

First, thanks for the help and motivation, I'm starting to feel important here :LOL: feel free to buy me a car or rate Ataegina :p

I've seen one or two theories that are quite hmm.... Interesting ;) About the paths, each path Good, Evil, Neutral will have sub-paths, the game will check alignments and choices to decide what to do next, choices will warn you about resulting fetishes/kinks so you have been warned.
About Mida, I find her pretty, like I find my real life girlfriend pretty, is she the prettiest girl in the world? Probably not, also it's a matter of taste, but there are other things that matter in a relationship, also the game gives you the choice to do what you please (yes I'll redo child Mida in a future update, and no my real life girlfriend is not ugly :LOL: )

Keep this conversation going and feel free to ask questions and expose your ideas.

One last thing

Here's the finished V0.2.5 (New combat system)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ataegina v0.2.5b

Ataegina v0.2.5b

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Tell me what you think
Cheers

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
    renpy.load(fn)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
    python hide:
  File "D:\Nieuwe map\Ataegina-V0.2.5-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 900, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "D:\Nieuwe map\Ataegina-V0.2.5-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1930, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
    python hide:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
    ui.interact()
  File "D:\Nieuwe map\Ataegina-V0.2.5-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Nieuwe map\Ataegina-V0.2.5-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2690, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Nieuwe map\Ataegina-V0.2.5-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3493, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "D:\Nieuwe map\Ataegina-V0.2.5-pc\renpy\display\transition.py", line 47, in event
    return self.new_widget.event(ev, x, y, st)  # E1101
  File "D:\Nieuwe map\Ataegina-V0.2.5-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 697, in event
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "D:\Nieuwe map\Ataegina-V0.2.5-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 923, in event
    return handle_click(self.clicked)
  File "D:\Nieuwe map\Ataegina-V0.2.5-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 858, in handle_click
    rv = run(action)
  File "D:\Nieuwe map\Ataegina-V0.2.5-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 320, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)
    renpy.load(fn)
  File "D:\Nieuwe map\Ataegina-V0.2.5-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 753, in load
    log.unfreeze(roots, label="_after_load")
  File "D:\Nieuwe map\Ataegina-V0.2.5-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1885, in unfreeze
    self.rollback(0, force=True, label=label, greedy=greedy, on_load=True)
  File "D:\Nieuwe map\Ataegina-V0.2.5-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1713, in rollback
    raise Exception("Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?")

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.2.491
Ataegina V0.2.5
Wed May 08 16:14:37 2019
Have you tried with a different save game?

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
Here's the finished V0.2.5 (New combat system)
Kthulian, you should call this new version "V0.2.5a", or "V0.2.6". Otherwise ppl do not know about it (when it has the same name as the last one).

I mean, ppl will find an update with F95zone, when it appears in the "LATEST UPDATES". This happens when there is a higher version number, and this update appears in the OP with the update date (=today).

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Kthulian, you should call this new version "V0.2.5a", or "V0.2.6". Otherwise ppl do not know about it (when it has the same name as the last one).
The other one was v0.2.5 Beta, but I must have forgoten to mention it, anyway changed this one to V0.2.5b thanks :)

4.10 star(s) 174 Votes