Aashaan

Jul 28, 2017
Anyone here would be kind enough to upload the compressed/reduced size version.. ? Thanks in advance

pizbia

Sep 17, 2017
Kthulian the way you modelled Bredita's hips is reallly 10/10, that scene where you use the spell to undress her and she has her hip cocked makes her look really hot

• Red Heart
Reactions: Kthulian

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Ataegina [v0.6] [Kthulian] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,64 GB / 498 MB - AtaeginaActII-0.6-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,63 GB / 480 MB - AtaeginaActII-0.6-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools: UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:

MysteriousOne

Jul 24, 2019
Why using mod here ?? Better to play without it
Well maybe better without walkthrough (some would say otherwise but it's personal choice).

But for me cheats and gallery are the usefull things. Playing threw the path which I like and have saves only from it, but at the same time have the posibility to go threw all the different paths without need to have multiple runs or saves is just great.

Basically with the mod, I can choose to look how Bredita path (or for some Ayna path) is evolving without the need to play threw it every time new update is out or to keep separate saves for this path. So the mod is just for convenience. You can play without it, so that's why I would never complain if it takes too long or is not updated. But with it everything is just easier and quicker.

Reactions: imzahai and STJay

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
\\ OFF topic //

Since last 2 days this site frequently showing "maintenance problem". Used vpn too. Problem still there. Only for me ??

Reactions: imzahai

Uzhirian

Jul 18, 2017
wait a bit (few mins-few hrs) and you get more quota.
I know, it was more a fact that it only had a pathetic few mb left to go. No mercy from mega regarding almost complete download when it hits that free limit lol

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
When do you guys think we can finally romance Ayna? Is fucking Ayna the end game goal?

4.10 star(s) 174 Votes