NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
You can already fuck her
It can't be. Because mc already banged her. But game still not ended.... So...
What? In this update? You better not lying to me.
I decided to skip this update to wait for more content and I assume the new sex scenes is either with Mia or one of the hoe in MC harem like its always have been with all previous update. But we can fuck Anya? I'm downloading it now :love:

• Haha
Reactions: Kthulian

Abîme

Sep 27, 2018
What? In this update? You better not lying to me.
I decided to skip this update to wait for more content and I assume the new sex scenes is either with Mia or one of the hoe in MC harem like its always have been with all previous update. But we can fuck Anya? I'm downloading it now
it was in the previous update, you have to refuse Bredita offers in chapter one and stay on the good path

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
it was in the previous update, you have to refuse Bredita offers in chapter one and stay on the good path
Good to know. I hasn't play since 0.5.6. I already did exactly that so no worry there. I assume you got Bredita scenes instead if you accept her offers? Now high elf queen next and my dream is completed :love:.

• Haha
Reactions: Allan Trumbull

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
usual very nice update and not short (would been shorter play time if game hadn't decided to show me that latest save was when bredita was gravedigging), quite a much content and some plotadvancing (and chance in future updates to have sex with bredita w/o being on evil path). anya confirmed on this update that sex with her was real not just illusion and after mc fucked librarian he has fucked nearly all female teachers.

scrshots:

1. damn. i wanted to summon a dragon
2. she's scary

Nemesiz691

Sep 16, 2018
Dude playing in android. Finish act one download act 2 no save to begin with. How can I transfer my save from 1 into act 2. Help kinda new to this.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Are the enemy health bars bugged or something? I swear I've completely emptied them, and the fight keeps going for a bit longer.

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
Dude playing in android. Finish act one download act 2 no save to begin with. How can I transfer my save from 1 into act 2. Help kinda new to this.
Unfortunately, Android users are screwed. Only one way to solve. It is a pity that problem still there.
You need act 2 save file to play. It willbe better if the developer share a save file.

Official way is: save when sloth asks to do that at The climax of act 1.

Kthulian & the66

Last edited:

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
usual very nice update and not short (would been shorter play time if game hadn't decided to show me that latest save was when bredita was gravedigging), quite a much content and some plotadvancing (and chance in future updates to have sex with bredita w/o being on evil path). anya confirmed on this update that sex with her was real not just illusion and after mc fucked librarian he has fucked nearly all female teachers.

scrshots:

1. damn. i wanted to summon a dragon
2. she's scary
Pics not from latest update i guess ???

nevermoreXX

Mar 25, 2020
Mida and Isabella , best girls.
Mida is in my Top 3 "enforced" girlfriends in this type of games.
Well done!
As for story, i honestly didn't think i would like it, but i changed my mind really quick. It started bit jiffy.. But it grown really well! Interesting, innovative ,laid back , just as it should be. Now i want more of it!
Thanks!

Last edited:

nevermoreXX

Mar 25, 2020
I played last update and there is only one dream with the mom or something like that, but there is no sex with her yet or did I miss it? :unsure:
Yeah that's the scene. But..
There are words during and after scene

+katla "I think I'm a bit jealous of Isabella..."
dreams don't really say that, no matter how real they are :cool:
and later that day she also says :
+isabella "Hey! Stop looking at my mom's naked body!"
+katla "Isabella, he did see me already earlier...."
implying that you already saw her naked earlier

So was it really a dream? ;)

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 174 Votes