Brosef25

Mar 4, 2020
To post a save on here would I have to create a compressed zip folder? It won't let me make a copy of the save file to post it here. sorry if that is a newb question by the way I am not very good with computers lol.
Nevermind I figured it out! If someone could format this save to be applicable to part 2 that would be much appreciated!

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Nevermind I figured it out! If someone could format this save to be applicable to part 2 that would be much appreciated!
did you use cheats or any mods. i get act1vars error when i try to continue from end of your save w/o and w/ wt-mod installed and STJay fixed that long ago. you can try contacting dev Kthulian if he can fix whatever bugs on your save.

anyways dev gave 3 saves for each path for start of actII,

Brosef25

Mar 4, 2020
did you use cheats or any mods. i get act1vars error when i try to continue from end of your save w/o and w/ wt-mod installed and STJay fixed that long ago. you can try contacting dev Kthulian if he can fix whatever bugs on your save.

anyways dev gave 3 saves for each path for start of actII, Mega
No I didn't use any cheats or mods, that's so weird. I did get a new computer and transferred the save files from that computer to the one I am using now, maybe that screwed something up? I can contact the dev like you suggested to see what's up, if nothing else works I'll use one of those saves like you suggested. Thank you for helping me out!

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Wow the combat system of this game is really amazing imo, remind me my D&D campaings.... there are any other game with this system?
I HATE combat in Ren'Py games, quite often won't even try them if they have the "turn based combat tag. Combat is not what these games are about........but.......the combat in this game is so well done and so balanced that (not only do I stand a chance of winning without "save editing" my stats) it's actually a positive part of the game for me. I've actually found myself doing combat a few times when I didn't have to so that I could try new combinations. This is the only Ren'Py game I've ever played where I feel like the combat is a plus and not a severe negative.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I HATE combat in Ren'Py games, quite often won't even try them if they have the "turn based combat tag. Combat is not what these games are about........but.......the combat in this game is so well done and so balanced that (not only do I stand a chance of winning without "save editing" my stats) it's actually a positive part of the game for me. I've actually found myself doing combat a few times when I didn't have to so that I could try new combinations. This is the only Ren'Py game I've ever played where I feel like the combat is a plus and not a severe negative.
I'm the same way. I usually avoid games like that, but for whatever reason I gave this one a try and actually really enjoy the combat.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Why is it showing something error exiting now?
Please after this box opened the game just closed.this game graphics is really good but game engine and development is really bad.
game engine is normal renpy and if game exits due renpy error then attaching traceback.txt on post could help dev to figure what causes it.

Reactions: papsuken

littleowen

Jul 16, 2018
Just finished what there is of the game and started a new one to try the evil path, found it very charming and i got to congratulate the dev for his machiavellian scheme, giving us best girl right out of the gate so everything else is just adding to the already good, worked fantastically.

varunsharma6996

Oct 6, 2020
I completed the game up to 0.4.7 but when I try to kill the trapper keeper mimic I get "something went wrong, exiting now". It happens right when it jumps to combat.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EDIT: Apparently this (and other) problems happen when you unpack the rpa files.
Did you found the solution ? I'm having the se problem

4.10 star(s) 174 Votes