duolaamm

Feb 13, 2020
Mega
This folder has 3 saves to start Act II, Evil, Neutral and Good. They will be on the first page of saved games on position 4,5 and 6.
Remember, only use this if you don't want to play Act I again, because the choices made here on these saves are mine, not yours.

Yes, just leave the mouse cursor on top of the imported file you want to delete and press "Delete"
This 3 saves seem don't work,I put them into act1's game folder and loading. but them just at the game beginning

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I made the save when sloth asked and it still asks if i'm sure that I played act 1. Do I have to copy something over in the app data folder or something? I'd really like to play Act 2.
it should work, maybe do it again and try again. check if you have ataegina.mps.1 file in \appdata\roaming\renpy\persistent. if you have and still not working then attach it on your post and som1 might help.

This 3 saves seem don't work,I put them into act1's game folder and loading. but them just at the game beginning
cuz those are for actII.

Brosef25

Mar 4, 2020
it should work, maybe do it again and try again. check if you have ataegina.mps.1 file in \appdata\roaming\renpy\persistent. if you have and still not working then attach it on your post and som1 might help.
Yeah I just checked where you directed me and that file is not there. am I saving it wrong when prompted by sloth then? am I supposed to save in some specific way? all he says is to name the save, which I did.

dddd12

Jul 15, 2017
how many other girls can you do the full mind control that happened at the baths in the slayer city

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Yeah I just checked where you directed me and that file is not there. am I saving it wrong when prompted by sloth then? am I supposed to save in some specific way? all he says is to name the save, which I did.
possibly that security software prevents you to make changes to that folder. post a save (before end of act I) and maybe some1 will make save for you.

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Played through Act 1 a while back, just got around to playing Act 2. The reference to Baelin from "Epic NPC Man" was WAY unexpected. I literally laughed out loud. Glad to see there are some Viva la Dirt League fans out there among game developers.
Way to go Kthulian (y) (y)

Reactions: cdr00d

Brosef25

Mar 4, 2020
possibly that security software prevents you to make changes to that folder. post a save (before end of act I) and maybe some1 will make save for you.
To post a save on here would I have to create a compressed zip folder? It won't let me make a copy of the save file to post it here. sorry if that is a newb question by the way I am not very good with computers lol.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
To post a save on here would I have to create a compressed zip folder? It won't let me make a copy of the save file to post it here. sorry if that is a newb question by the way I am not very good with computers lol.
attach it on your post.

4.10 star(s) 174 Votes