STJay

Jan 12, 2020
Can you use all the mods for act 1 together or only the gallery and cheats work together and break with the walkthrough included?
The Act I walkthrough mod should work with the Gallery&Cheat mod if you download both of them. Just note that I haven't messed with Act I in a while, so expect shenanigans to ensue.

Kronos405

Aug 25, 2020
The Act I walkthrough mod should work with the Gallery&Cheat mod if you download both of them. Just note that I haven't messed with Act I in a while, so expect shenanigans to ensue.
Ok, thanks just checking because I thought I finished it a while ago but I didn't remember so redownloading it to see where I was and I remembered I had the old multi-mod so I didn't know if anything would break.

Reactions: STJay

GruntGarrus

Dec 3, 2019
Hello guys. I need help. When i finished the act 1, Sloth does not appear. I made my choice to be an elite. I continue the story then start the end credits and I come back to the menu but no sloth. I need help because I love this game and want to continue it. Please.

johanathan

Sep 28, 2021
Ataegina [v0.6.1] [Kthulian] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,82 GB / 547 MB - AtaeginaActII-0.6.1-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,80 GB / 530 MB - AtaeginaActII-0.6.1-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): Workupload - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools: UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) -
:love::love:

• Red Heart
Reactions: "CJ"

ohmz

Feb 6, 2021
Hello guys. I need help. When i finished the act 1, Sloth does not appear. I made my choice to be an elite. I continue the story then start the end credits and I come back to the menu but no sloth. I need help because I love this game and want to continue it. Please.
If you made that choice then the game is over and there is no act 2. You need to choose not to join them to play act 2.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
on evil has the mc dominated any of the elite?
No. The closest you can get is a single sex scene with Bredita where you "take charge". But the MC never actually dominates her. Also, Bredita technically used to be an elite (and is more powerful than most of them now), but isn't at the college anymore, so not sure if you'd count her as "elite" anymore. In any case, the MC still doesn't dominate her or any other elites.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
No. The closest you can get is a single sex scene with Bredita where you "take charge". But the MC never actually dominates her. Also, Bredita technically used to be an elite (and is more powerful than most of them now), but isn't at the college anymore, so not sure if you'd count her as "elite" anymore. In any case, the MC still doesn't dominate her or any other elites.
Um are you sure about her being an Elite?
As far as I recall she left the college shortly after her fight with your other half (the Lich).
The Archmage joined the Elite after Bredita had left and only a bit later was promoted to archmage

Reactions: Zero141214

Goncalo19

Aug 2, 2017
Great game, I finished chapter I yesterday.
Is there a lot of content in chapter II? How close is it to being finished(chapter II)?
I would rather wait if it's close to being done.

Shaun@121

Aug 11, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

OVERALL
Please let me know if you have any issues, complaints, or suggestions. I'll try to take everything into consideration.
Note: The mods for Act I are not compatible with versions further than 0.5.0 and vice versa.
Is it for Android

Reactions: Allan Trumbull

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Um are you sure about her being an Elite?
As far as I recall she left the college shortly after her fight with your other half (the Lich).
The Archmage joined the Elite after Bredita had left and only a bit later was promoted to archmage
I'm saying she's on the same power level (at least) as many of the elites; I have no idea whether she ever was actually one. I feel like she probably was, given her power level when fighting the lich. But I don't know for sure, of course. Just having the power doesn't make you one, since you have to accept the position. But she did join Ayna in the assignment to investigate what ended up being the lich, so it's very possible. Either way, she's definitely not an elite when the MC is with her, so it's a moot point really.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Evangelion-01

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I'm saying she's on the same power level (at least) as many of the elites; I have no idea whether she ever was actually one. I feel like she probably was, given her power level when fighting the lich. But I don't know for sure, of course. Just having the power doesn't make you one, since you have to accept the position. But she did join Ayna in the assignment to investigate what ended up being the lich, so it's very possible. Either way, she's definitely not an elite when the MC is with her, so it's a moot point really.
From what I gathered from the first act, Brendita was always convinced that the Elites are the most powerful magicians of the world.
She was always only interested in Power, so studying among the Elites offered her the best chances to improve herself... that was until she saw in the fight against the Lich that the Elites were mostly powerless against him... than being intrigued with him she distanted herself from the college to research the Lich in order to become the most powerful... maybe she even got corrupted by her own power given that she does some pretty cruel and gruesome stuff

• Thinking Face
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-
4.10 star(s) 174 Votes