monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
Not sure. I think requirements are the enough points with cerea & yisna. Maybe "sexual payment" deal with cerea too
It is coded to require the Sexual payment route with Cerea.

You get a love point on the other route- and she is very cute; but missing out on a 3-some sucks.

Hopefully the Cerea fans who want to treat her with respect get some nice payoff in sexual content eventually. :WeSmart:

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021

You get a love point on the other route- and she is very cute; but missing out on a 3-some sucks.

Hopefully the Cerea fans who want to treat her with respect get some nice payoff in sexual content eventually. :WeSmart:
Thanks for info. I thought she not allowed to mc to bang her because of the payment deal!!!

DES818

Mar 7, 2020
so we get punished for being good to cerea ? nice one dude :cautious:. ill be sure to treat her like a good bitch pet next time then :unsure:.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018

You said 3 things. All of them are correct ;)

excalibertypo

Apr 10, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

OVERALL
Please let me know if you have any issues, complaints, or suggestions. I'll try to take everything into consideration.
Note: The mods for Act I are not compatible with versions further than 0.5.0 and vice versa.
Is this Getting updated or does this work for current version as well?

m00nsh1ne

Feb 22, 2020
"Outong" maybe a good alternative. But not now. Need more contents
The best game IMO that is in the same genre as this is Love of Magic. It may be set in modern times but it is 100% fantasy with magic, MC becoming a god, a harem, and seemingly unstoppable foes rising to challenge you. The biggest turn off for most people is the poker mini game but it's technically possible to beat the game without playing it too much. Talking to people who played that game is what lead to me finding this one lol.

4.10 star(s) 174 Votes