Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
The best game IMO that is in the same genre as this is Love of Magic. It may be set in modern times but it is 100% fantasy with magic, MC becoming a god, a harem, and seemingly unstoppable foes rising to challenge you. The biggest turn off for most people is the poker mini game but it's technically possible to beat the game without playing it too much. Talking to people who played that game is what lead to me finding this one lol.
Unity + card based battle. Not for me

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
at the end of this update NPC says that i could be with isabella and ceria and librarian togheter...but how can it be possible?? i didn't had an optiuon to be wqith isabella and started to flirt with crea this update more or less...

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
at the end of this update NPC says that i could be with isabella and ceria and librarian togheter...but how can it be possible?? i didn't had an optiuon to be wqith isabella and started to flirt with crea this update more or less...
needed to have sex with demon earlier and also fucked librarian in academy earlier.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
No foursome. But there's a scene with Isabella if you go after her instead of staying with Yotul at the baths (needs her love or corruption at 4+ or have had sex with her before), before the possible threesome with Cerea and Yisnna.

Reactions: Kthulian

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
It is coded to require the Sexual payment route with Cerea.

You get a love point on the other route- and she is very cute; but missing out on a 3-some sucks.

Hopefully the Cerea fans who want to treat her with respect get some nice payoff in sexual content eventually. :WeSmart:
100% agreed.
I'm on romance route with Cerea (as you said, wanted to be on the route that treats her with respect), so the kiss and seeing her face getting flushed in red being shy was good, but it was a bit sad to miss out on the threesome scene.

And when at end of content Bredita says "You didn't get further Cerea or Yisna (can't remember her exact name lol) with their threesome scene? Perhaps you're not that into either of them?"

I was like "Whaaaaaaat? No! I'm plenty interested. Just more interested in love route than lust route with all of these girls (probably only exception would be Bredita, and that's because her arc is set up as Love Route = FemFom, and Lust route = MaleDom, and I'm not into FemDom in general)."

• Haha
Reactions: Havenless_ and cxx

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
Maybe I'm speaking without knowing, I don't know for sure, but....

Is it my impression or do love routes have less content than lust routes?

I honestly don't mind missing out on a threesome. I mind missing out on individual scenes. So far, in the love route with Cerea there hasn't been any sex scenes. In the lust route, there are two. It seems unbalanced to me.

I can buy the argument that the love routes are more slow burn because there are real feelings involved, blah blah blah. And it doesn't bother me at all, I like these routes. But I also hope to eventually have the same amount of content in the love route. Even if it takes longer to get it, if the lust route has in total will have, for example, 10 sex scenes, let the love route have exactly the same amount. But just change the context. As the name suggests, one route is more about lust and the other is a lot more romantic. Let neither get more attention than the other. With all the girls.

Gerfenikss

Dec 24, 2017
I'm on the "love route" with Cerea and i got 3some sceen without any modding, idk what's ur problem. May be i succeeded cause at the beginning agreed to her proposal, to pay with the body for accommodation, but changed my mind and switched to "love route" when she first offered paysex.
P.S.
In my humble opinion whole Cerea route sucks, there are no choice for those who want to corrupt all females. You just forced to play romance because she won't get lust points anyway.

• Angry
Reactions: Allan Trumbull

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
Mods have been updated. Didn't fully test them, but initial impressions make me think that they'll work.

This update was enjoyable. Looking forward to some action with Cerea on her more romantic route.
But not much story content came with latest update

4.10 star(s) 174 Votes