longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
I didn't manage to get the demon threesome despite following the walkthrough mod, and she's my favourite character... when in the story was it supposed to occur (as in how far back do I need to re-load) and what variable can I change, as I musta screwed something up somewhere... was it getting the BJ from her in the pool area?

Reactions: vogelbeest

NakedPie

Nov 29, 2019
Hey Guys, need a little help, i have two saves with me from ACT 1, one good 1 evil, but when i start on Second act only one import file is visible. Both saves were done at the right time when sloth says to name your save. Kindly help.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I didn't manage to get the demon threesome despite following the walkthrough mod, and she's my favourite character... when in the story was it supposed to occur (as in how far back do I need to re-load) and what variable can I change, as I musta screwed something up somewhere... was it getting the BJ from her in the pool area?
some updates ago she offered herself to mc and if chose love then no 3some atm.

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of Ataegina Act 1 0.5 with STJay WT, gallery and cheats mod
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable choices if multiple
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

Mega

Act 2 v0.6.2
Your special Act 1 save should auto import if you've used my Act 1 port.
Mega
Updated my Android port for Act2 v0.6.2

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
There must be something else. I have saves with both choices and none of them got that scene.
love points etc?

its like i'm missing isabella scenes even i have been friendly to her etc.

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
How many love point to get this scene? Cerea love points or yisna love points?
You need to have chosen earlier options that resulted in sex with them. The librarian has several but Cerea is the one thats easy to mis, you must have accepted a BJ from her earlier and that choice was a corruption choice. Love points do not matter for the threesome atleast not not Cerea.

4.10 star(s) 174 Votes