RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
One of the endings is when mc chooses to become an elder (it was called elder right?). But how is that an ending? Him becoming an elder doesn't solve any of the problems,not stopping any threats we are facing. It just means that mc is higher in the hierarchy,but literally everything else stays the same. Correct me if I'm wrong,but it just doesn't make sense to me.Your game is great btw,as I said multiple times,but that one ending is confusing.
The Elite are considered to be the most powerful mages in their chosen school of magic, but on the other side they are also considered to be something along the lines of the ruling council of the mages and somewhere in the vicinity of "National Treasures" in worth. So they mostly stay within the confines of the College, fostering new mages. But it also comes down to how uniquely powerful each is and the rules established by the College through the generations. The Elite and the Archmage could conceivably overturn entire nations. If you think of it in Star Trek terms, it's kind of like the Prime Directive. Non-interference with foreign nations. It literally took the Slayers getting to the point of wiping non-humans off the map and the plots of the Devils to get them to act.

Reactions: Kthulian

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
The Elite are considered to be the most powerful mages in their chosen school of magic, but on the other side they are also considered to be something along the lines of the ruling council of the mages and somewhere in the vicinity of "National Treasures" in worth. So they mostly stay within the confines of the College, fostering new mages. But it also comes down to how uniquely powerful each is and the rules established by the College through the generations. The Elite and the Archmage could conceivably overturn entire nations. If you think of it in Star Trek terms, it's kind of like the Prime Directive. Non-interference with foreign nations. It literally took the Slayers getting to the point of wiping non-humans off the map and the plots of the Devils to get them to act.
Well I don't know anything about star trek,and your theory seems interesting,(although I consider such cases as a convenient way for writers to prevent their deus ex machina's from speed running the game/movie/books),but Kthulian already answered my question earlier in the thread.
Either way,what you are saying still doesn't make sense for this ending. I know the mages were not involved in the conflict between slayers and non humans and i think they wouldn't be involved in the wars between different kingdoms, but they have seen Gluttony with their own eyes ,they know devils and demons are the real threat. By the time w can choose that ending both of the most powerful mages in ayna and bredita,along with other elites and mages in college,are involved in the conflict. Mc becoming an elite wouldn't change anything.

Last edited:

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Well I don't know anything about star trek,and your theory seems interesting,(although I consider such cases as a convenient way for writers to prevent their deus ex machina's from speed running the game/movie/books),but Kthulian already answered my question earlier in the thread.
Regardless of Star Trek, it comes back to an old latin expression:
Quis custodiedt ipsos custodes?
Who will guard the guards?
People in positions of power should be placed under greater scrutiny than those without power.
In this case, it's self applied.
More like "With great power, comes great responsibility".

*Ra

Jul 11, 2020
@Kthulian
Thanks for the compliments :)
TBH my creativity is the result of all the fictional works I have read or watched.
Most of my ramblings/theories are probably head canon, though I wonder if I'm on the right track on some of them.
Next game :cool:. I haven't played warp yet so a new game down the line would be cool to see. If anything my personal want would be a ataegina what ifs for example, Lust in her empress form took an excursion and found the mc before the whole slayer invasion or she was there at the village leading the invasion instead. A prequel or sequel would be interesting also.
Regardless, I enjoy your current game and I'll probably like the next one since you know there is no way to please everyone.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Either way,what you are saying still doesn't make sense for this ending. I know the mages were not involved in the conflict between slayers and non humans and i think they wouldn't be involved in the wars between different kingdoms, but they have seen Gluttony with their own eyes ,they know devils and demons are the real threat. By the time w can choose that ending both of the most powerful mages in ayna and bredita,along with other elites and mages in college,are involved in the conflict. Mc becoming an elite wouldn't change anything.
Kthulian just put Elite Mage promotion as one of the endings, but even if he branched off doing a wholly different ongoing path, don't know about but I probably wouldn't have pursued that path.

One reason:
freedom-horse.gif

Wonder if Ayna will ask the same question again at the end of the game (which I hope comes much, much later down the line).
My answer will still likely be No (given I wouldn't like my MC's hands getting tied just because of the politics), not unless the whole "Elites cannot interfere since they must stay neutral" rule of the Academy Ayna told MC somehow gets changed.

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
Kthulian just put Elite Mage promotion as one of the endings, but even if he branched off doing a wholly different ongoing path, don't know about but I probably wouldn't have pursued that path.

One reason:
View attachment 1670890

Wonder if Ayna will ask the same question again at the end of the game (which I hope comes much, much later down the line).
My answer will still likely be No (given I wouldn't like my MC's hands getting tied just because of the politics), not unless the whole "Elites cannot interfere since they must stay neutral" rule of the Academy Ayna told MC somehow gets changed.
I'd join the elites cause mc is strong enough to become the next headmaster. To be honest I'm more interested in what will Bredita do after Lust and others are defeated. Whether or not she'll come back to being a necromancer on exile or will she try to take power for herself. I see a neutral mc as a possible balance between Ayna and Bredita,cause college is not really a neutral force. I also hope for an evil ending where mc will want to conquest the world on his own,not as shown in the already existing ending where mc is controlled by the evil god. That is unless Kthulian does something that will totally change the picture and these things will not be relevant anymore. I cannot wait for the ending,that said I also don't want it to end anytime soon,can't think of another pure fantasy game apart from this one. If there are good fantasy games they are urban fantasy like love of magic or reluctant archon,not the pure medieval fantasy. I really think adult games are lacking in that department.

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Copy pasta?

Here is ActII V0.6.5!!

Changelog:
New sex scenes (Gotta catch them all!!)

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021

c_oriole

Sep 1, 2019
I am having an issue when I open the new version, the menu is opening up in Spanish, does anyone have an idea how I would fix this?

• Thinking Face

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
I am having an issue when I open the new version, the menu is opening up in Spanish, does anyone have an idea how I would fix this?
Meh, it's not Spanish it's Portuguese and there is no option to switch language... looks like I wasted some of my Mega quota today for nothing since I am one of those that do not speak Portuguese, only English. :/

Reactions: Talink
4.10 star(s) 174 Votes