bosp

Jan 3, 2018
Are you guys using the links I provided? If so, have you used any translation previously?
Downloaded from your Mega link. Never used any translation before. I only have an English language pack installed anyway but in all previous game updates the language was always English by default and I never had any issues.

Boobman4424

Oct 22, 2018
Mega
Paste the files inside the game/ folder in your game (overwrite when asked), that will add an option in the menu to disable the music notification.
Hope that helps

Mega
This folder has 3 saves to start Act II, Evil, Neutral and Good. They will be on the first page of saved games on position 4,5 and 6.
Remember, only use this if you don't want to play Act I again, because the choices made here on these saves are mine, not yours.

Yes, just leave the mouse cursor on top of the imported file you want to delete and press "Delete"

Good to know it works :)
What I did was, (if girl variable if not defined then it's 0)so if you gained points with her before no changes will happen now.

PS: Who's a nice Dev?
no longer available

Reactions: JohnsStick

JohnsStick

Dec 28, 2019
Mega
Paste the files inside the game/ folder in your game (overwrite when asked), that will add an option in the menu to disable the music notification.
Hope that helps

Mega
This folder has 3 saves to start Act II, Evil, Neutral and Good. They will be on the first page of saved games on position 4,5 and 6.
Remember, only use this if you don't want to play Act I again, because the choices made here on these saves are mine, not yours.

Yes, just leave the mouse cursor on top of the imported file you want to delete and press "Delete"

Good to know it works :)
What I did was, (if girl variable if not defined then it's 0)so if you gained points with her before no changes will happen now.

PS: Who's a nice Dev?
Doesn't Work - Download link expired

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
I found a Persistent Save file in my version of the Compressed download I used (in the 'saves' folder) - I overwrote it with my Saved Games, and I did not have any Language issues at all. Could be that file is messing with people?
Downloaded from your Mega link. Never used any translation before. I only have an English language pack installed anyway but in all previous game updates the language was always English by default and I never had any issues.
I'm pretty sure that has something to do with the compressed version, as the creator said himself (It's his native language), because of all the other places I upload the game, F95zone users are the only ones with this language issue. Fact, my native language is also portuguese so it's funny the type of coincidences you find around :LOL:

Any chance for a working Mega url ? This does not work anymore.
I'll try to make some new links for the saves asap.

Finished the update and man, this update was....... wholesome I must admit.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyway, awesome job Kthulian. Loved the update, and looking forward to the next one!
Thanks dude, always nice to see people enjoying. About your expectations, like I said before, I wish I could do all that and finish the game in a month but I can't. I need time, but sooner or later it will be over :p

Kthulian
Your fast reaction and subsequent posting of a quick fix for the problem encountered show some really professional standards.
A very pleasant surprise considering this is, after all, a pirate site but you decided to help everyone regardless.
High praise for being a standup guy and good luck in expanding your player base.
Well, this might be a pirate site, but there are good people here, like me for example :p

F95 was the first place I uploaded my game, and was the only one for some time. It was thanks to F95 that I found some amazing people, people that helped me, people that help the game be better, people that convinced me to create a patreon etc...
There's always people who just complain or insult... But the majority of my experience here is good, and that's why I'll keep posting Ataegina here, for free, forever.

Cheers!

pervikar

Oct 2, 2021
Heartfelt thanks for this update and all your fantastic work so far Kthulian. Update contains all that I love in this magnificent game. You know you are hooked when you enjoy little talks with Katla, Katriona and Isabel as much as sex which is steamy and hot like always.

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
Have to agree with the comments, this update shows there doesn't have to be major sexual scenes every time to have a successful update! Always love the back-and-forths with Kat. Though the "I think we're alone now" cliffhanger with Bredita was kind of cruel :p but luckily we'll only have to wait about a month!

KRISH651988

Jan 15, 2018
Hi CXX
I did played the Act 1 but i had to do changes in my game PC due to which formatting was done for the entire PC. If you have the saves for all paths for ACT 1 which can be used , Please share. I will be very much obliged.

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Great update, it seems to be a new player, or maybe not, one of the Sin ?
As usual, looking forward to next update, promising fights ahead.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kthulian
4.10 star(s) 174 Votes