Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
They are already hooking up whenever they have time to burn. Good thing MC got into that habbit early.

Pyromancy

Aug 26, 2020
I'm going to be honest my favorite part of this game is the believableity of the protagonist. Blessed with natural talent he gets to be a snarky cocky powerhouse who settled for what was easy to do and still impress people around him. We've all met this kind of person.

Now for the bulk of game he's clueless about the greater subject of magic and the writers get to use his period of catching up for exhibition and skill upgrades. It's a good balance and I enjoy watching the protagonist getting fun poked at him for avoiding the extra work as a child that would have been useful to him in his present predicaments.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MC is pure power. Naru to/Boru to know all this so well they been going at it for years.
Go han and Ve ge ta also know this so well ... train some to release your inner power.

This game is good in riding the infinite power trope of most successful animes.

Even Neo was downloaded all the skills in one night,
had to develop all power in one fight with mor phe us.

As expected, the inner doubt of protagonists always make the good writing and we have plenty of that.

Hoey

Oct 8, 2018
The F95 Image/Attachment server/domain had it's SSL Certificate expire and they need to renew and replace it... so those do not work at the moment. Hopefully they will get it fixed before long!
Probably next week?

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of Ataegina with STJay WT, gallery and cheats mod
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable choices if multiple
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

Act 1 0.5
Mega

Act 2 v0.6.5
Your special Act 1 save should auto import if you've used my Act 1 port.
Updated my Act 2 Android port to v0.6.5

4.10 star(s) 174 Votes