JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Not entirely, to truly be on Neutral in part 2 you have to manage it. If you don't see the Blue Dragon fly by, you're not on Neutral anymore.
I didn't want to miss out on Isabel/Katla & the demon hunters arc (which we get when we are on that ship and big demon scene as crabs mentioned) so I just focused on being neutral just until then, so I didn't know it mattered afterwards.

So what is this Blue Dragon you're referring to (which scene)?

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Yes, blue one is neutral
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ahhh, that scene.
Good to know.
And thanks for putting up the comparison pics!

Also looking at that scene comparison again, one of things I'm pleased in seeing is Kthulian getting the dragon designs right.
Sick of seeing modern day media using wyvern designs for dragons lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: cxx and Raziel_8

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
You mean this scene here?

If so, I'd assume Blue Dragon appears on either Neutral or Good morality stat.
yea that, i was thinking it was 1st time mc finding his castle but wasn't sure.

on a sidenote: still haven't replayed since last september to get scenes with sis since other new games have popped up.

Reactions: JJJ84

bu7cher

Feb 24, 2022
There is an uncaught exception for the russian locale: Could not find font u'ArborCasual.otf'

I found such font in the Internet and put it with this name in the corresponding directory, this fixes the problem.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well his castle has room for more girls (i'd say infinite rooms) so more girls isn't bad thing.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
luckily for mc he can create magic duplicates of himself (as mina witnessed bit long ago).

eike2000

May 9, 2017
I still cannot play actIII. At first page write "You need to have finished Act I and have saved when Sloth talks to you about playing Act II! Press "Start" on the game menu to import your save from Act I, after that, saves and loads will work as usual." but i tried a lot of ways and still nothing when "Press "Start" on the game menu to NOTHING TO import your save from Act I, after that, saves and loads will work as usual." I tried begin at strange man (sloth) said "My name is..." until to Calessa 3some vs hanna and say "bye bye" with a patheon logo center of screen, i tried for about 30 save files and still nothing in Press "Start" on the game menu to import your save from Act I, after that, saves and loads will work as usual."

Reactions: salty_croissant

ohmz

Feb 6, 2021
I still cannot play actIII. At first page write "You need to have finished Act I and have saved when Sloth talks to you about playing Act II! Press "Start" on the game menu to import your save from Act I, after that, saves and loads will work as usual." but i tried a lot of ways and still nothing when "Press "Start" on the game menu to NOTHING TO import your save from Act I, after that, saves and loads will work as usual." I tried begin at strange man (sloth) said "My name is..." until to Calessa 3some vs hanna and say "bye bye" with a patheon logo center of screen, i tried for about 30 save files and still nothing in Press "Start" on the game menu to import your save from Act I, after that, saves and loads will work as usual."
There is a special save screen at the end of actI that you need to use for it to import. Any other saves won't import. Just click through the sloth conversation until it comes up and save.

Reactions: Kthulian

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
What version are you using? Windows? Mac? Android? An emulator? Something you downloaded from someone else?

eike2000

May 9, 2017
What version are you using? Windows? Mac? Android? An emulator? Something you downloaded from someone else?
I downloaded pc windows version, link mega post at 1st page of this threat. Not mod, not walkthoug mod, not incset patch or anything, just 1 link mega you posted in 1st page of this threat. and when play. Nothing else except run unren.bat at first time, when game stat it will report that missing mm.webm, ignore and if you will tell me that unren make game cannot bla bla bla ... then i will smile, just smile, i got nothing to say

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I downloaded pc windows version, link mega post at 1st page of this threat. Not mod, not walkthoug mod, not incset patch or anything, just 1 link mega you posted in 1st page of this threat. and when play. Nothing else except run unren.bat at first time, when game stat it will report that missing mm.webm, ignore and if you will tell me that unren make game cannot bla bla bla ... then i will smile, just smile, i got nothing to say
for webm you need codec and try w/o any unrenning.

4.10 star(s) 174 Votes