amiable34

Jan 1, 2019
another game tagged incest when it is step incest, if incest, tag incest if, step incest tag it step incest then people can know before downloading,nice way of catching incest players into game then get half way through to realising its step lovers.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
nice way of catching incest players into game then get half way through to realising its step lovers.
That's not what's happening here. It isn't meant as a "gotcha". Have you not heard of restrictions from Patreon and similar sites? Just because what you see doesn't match up with what you expected doesn't mean the developer is trying to deceive anybody.

Reactions: Kthulian

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
That's not what's happening here. It isn't meant as a "gotcha". Have you not heard of restrictions from Patreon and similar sites? Just because what you see doesn't match up with what you expected doesn't mean the developer is trying to deceive anybody.
To be fair it's indicated that the incest part is about the 2 demon huntress, which however turn out to be not blood relatives, as the MC was only adopted (would be strange if a god had mortal parents no?).
I'd wonder though wether or not there will be some sex scenes with the mother goddess whom we met dureing some Events in Chapter 1

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
To be fair it's indicated that the incest part is about the 2 demon huntress, which however turn out to be not blood relatives, as the MC was only adopted (would be strange if a god had mortal parents no?).
I'd wonder though wether or not there will be some sex scenes with the mother goddess whom we met dureing some Events in Chapter 1
I would guess so. It's already been shown that she at least has thoughts hinting at sexual intimacy, but whether those actually come to fruition, we'll just have to wait and see.

Reactions: Evangelion-01

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Well, there is the incest between the brother and sister devils which is probably enough to merit the incest tag. Besides, I didn't even know there was such a thing as a stepcest tag.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Well, there is the incest between the brother and sister devils which is probably enough to merit the incest tag. Besides, I didn't even know there was such a thing as a stepcest tag.
There isn't any "stepcest" tag. I also got the impression that the devils were "siblings" only in the sense that they shared a creator. But I've never thought too much about it, because I really couldn't give a rip about incest or not. So maybe it's implied more strongly and I didn't think twice about it.
Shrug-Leo.gif

Reactions: Evangelion-01

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
There isn't any "stepcest" tag. I also got the impression that the devils were "siblings" only in the sense that they shared a creator. But I've never thought too much about it, because I really couldn't give a rip about incest or not. So maybe it's implied more strongly and I didn't think twice about it.
View attachment 1709370
Yeah, it is stated very strongly that the two red devils from the beginning of the game are brother and sister because that's what they call each other (even when they fuck). They also say later in the game that they are a kind of indigenous devil species that existed before the creation of the sins and are being driven to extinction by the sins and their demons.

Reactions: Kthulian

amiable34

Jan 1, 2019
yes i have HEARD about patreon and the way other devs get around there rules.whats so hard about tagging incest or step incest.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
yes i have HEARD about patreon and the way other devs get around there rules.whats so hard about tagging incest or step incest.
Firstly, there is no F95 step incest tag, so that particular "tag" won't be given. I can't answer why incest doesn't appear as a tag, however. That would be a question for Kthulian and/or the Uploaders, Moderators, and Staff of this site.

4.10 star(s) 174 Votes