Nov 7, 2021
Patreon copy pasta

Here is ActII V0.6.6!! I'll keep the Act I links available still in case you need them.

Ataegina Act II v0.6.6 PC

Ataegina Act II v0.6.6 MAC

Ataegina Act II v0.6.6 Android The66

Changelog:
New sex scenes (Gotta catch them all!!)

V0.5 MacOS

V0.5 Android (the66)

PS: As asked before here are 3 saves for the start of Act II, the 3 paths included

Here
Thank you. That's one of those games I'm always looking forward to playing at the end of the month. Keep up the excellent work.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This is a Role playing gig for the MC:
Role no. 1 is the clueless pure kind hearted pupil of strong headed, hearted and magiks.
Role no.2 is the meat puppet of all the wants and needs of the original demon lord looking for a second cumming.
Role no. 3 is a vengeful child of war striving to proove himself in the face of both adversity and supreme pleasure.

Which are you into? What path do you strike for yourself in such a feature rich saga?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
This is a Role playing gig for the MC:
Role no. 1 is the clueless pure kind hearted pupil of strong headed, hearted and magiks.
Role no.2 is the meat puppet of all the wants and needs of the original demon lord looking for a second cumming.
Role no. 3 is a vengeful child of war striving to proove himself in the face of both adversity and supreme pleasure.

Which are you into? What path do you strike for yourself in such a feature rich saga?
What about Role 4: the hopeless Pervert attempting to build a Harem of willing Sexslaves?
...saveing the world is overrated, but you need one if you want to build and enjoy your Harem

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
So I am curious is this a harem game or not. The changelog hints it yet I dont think I have seen a clear answer ever given. I walked away from the game a while back because it seems to be slitting paths and thought we had a "bad" ending scene showing the mc with a harem as I kept playing it didnt act like it would be so I stopped not long after that. So if the dev could confirm it will have a full harem I would love to hear from him and not just guesses from other users. No offense meant toward you all but I can make guesses just like everyone else lol.
All paths updated
Around 200 new images
Continuation of the story

• Haha
Reactions: mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Gerfenikss

Dec 24, 2017
3 acts and endless is quite different i'd say. If you think one more act would make Ataegina a soap opera well,that's rough buddy.
Well, depends on how big this act will be, first one was pretty massive, and if this one is going to be somewhere close to it, that means the story is not even on the half way yet. And the game is in the developnet from 2018.
So if the second and third acts are in approximately the same volume, this story will for sure turne into a soup opera, imho.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
So I am curious is this a harem game or not. The changelog hints it yet I dont think I have seen a clear answer ever given. I walked away from the game a while back because it seems to be slitting paths and thought we had a "bad" ending scene showing the mc with a harem as I kept playing it didnt act like it would be so I stopped not long after that. So if the dev could confirm it will have a full harem I would love to hear from him and not just guesses from other users. No offense meant toward you all but I can make guesses just like everyone else lol.
All paths updated
Around 200 new images
Continuation of the story
You've been missing out, son. MC got himself a magic tower with a bathing babe pool and a harem room and everything. You build your harem in both the good and bad paths. The "NTR" with the girlfriend and Bredita has conveniently disappeared. The bad ending you are talking about wasn't so much getting a harem as becoming part of one as you become Lust's puppet, being fed women while she feeds on you.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

kiljaeden

Jun 2, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

OVERALL
Please let me know if you have any issues, complaints, or suggestions. I'll try to take everything into consideration.
Note: The mods for Act I are not compatible with versions further than 0.5.0 and vice versa.
waiting for the update. Thanks in advance.

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
You've been missing out, son. MC got himself a magic tower with a bathing babe pool and a harem room and everything. You build your harem in both the good and bad paths. The "NTR" with the girlfriend and Bredita has conveniently disappeared. The bad ending you are talking about wasn't so much getting a harem as becoming part of one as you become Lust's puppet, being fed women while she feeds on you.
Hehehehe he called me son... awe I feel younger now..... Might have to try the game again though when I have a little time. If true seems I have some catching up to do. Maybe after I chuckle while telling my 32 year old daughter I was called son by someone... She will laugh and tell my grandson who will laugh.... till everyone is laughing at the crippled old pervert lmao. :ROFLMAO:

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Hehehehe he called me son... awe I feel younger now..... Might have to try the game again though when I have a little time. If true seems I have some catching up to do. Maybe after I chuckle while telling my 32 year old daughter I was called son by someone... She will laugh and tell my grandson who will laugh.... till everyone is laughing at the crippled old pervert lmao. :ROFLMAO:
Sorry about that old son. I've just spent too much time in Texas, where everyone is son.

Vleder

Dec 14, 2020
Katarro, Irokumata, Adamastor. This can't be a coincidence, can it?
Não sei do que falas... I mean... What are you talking about?
Eu sabia! Eu sabia! Querem ver que já encontrei mais dois... I mean... It's always nice to meet such knowledgeable people talking about common interests.
Excellent work Kthulian. I played most of act 1 and paused on purpose, as I don't like to play each update. I guess it's time to start over again. I still think that threesome with Mida and Mida is one of the nicest things I saw around here.
Hall of Fame stuff!

• Star-struck
Reactions: Kthulian

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
wow 10 minuts update...uff this never end..in changelog it said all apth updated and new sex scenes...but mine ended in 10 minuts and i had only 1 sex scene with yotul at her camp...why? it's ok or maybe is needed a restart?

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
wow 10 minuts update...uff this never end..in changelog it said all apth updated and new sex scenes...but mine ended in 10 minuts and i had only 1 sex scene with yotul at her camp...why? it's ok or maybe is needed a restart?
lacking points with others is my guess, something went wrong for me on transferring save from act I to act II and no lovepoints with sister and therefore no scenes with her so check stats.

pervikar

Oct 2, 2021
Great update as usual, there is indeed no wrong time and place to score with Isabela, it should be mandatory in every update. But I didn't even get a chance with Yotul, is it because I chose Isi and let lovely greenskin princess to chill in baths in one of previous updates or is it something else? And Kthulian you MUST allow protagonist to score with that lovely orc MILF as a part of ages long honored tradition called Hero's reward. ;)

4.10 star(s) 174 Votes