Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Mods have been updated.

Update was pretty short, but I enjoyed it nonetheless.
It seems that you can't see the Yotul scene if you've been seeing the past Isabella scenes. Definitely a shame for people who like Yotul but didn't want to neglect our dearest roommate.
Any "real" vaginal sex with Katla yet? :unsure:
not dreams or hallucinations..

Jan 15, 2019
really don't get the complaints about the import... you need to save the game at ONE SPECIFIC POINT in Chapter 1, than start the 2nd chapter and can load the save file.
If you failed to do step one, no matter what your trying you'll fail at step two aswell.
What if that one specific screen isn't there??? I talk to sloth and he literally tells me the next screen is where to save but instead I get this.

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/act1vars.rpy", line 117, in <module>
NameError: name 'aynalove' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/act1vars.rpyc", line 37, in script
R���b����/�,3l�J��G��^�z��qe�6m\wD��I��i���p|��e�+�d��_������$���C=�p)q\
File "C:\Users\jason\OneDrive\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\Ataegina-0.5-pc\Ataegina-0.5-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\Users\jason\OneDrive\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\Ataegina-0.5-pc\Ataegina-0.5-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Ataegina 0.5
Fri Apr 01 21:51:07 2022
```

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
What if that one specific screen isn't there??? I talk to sloth and he literally tells me the next screen is where to save but instead I get this.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'd tell you like with any code related bug to redownload the game from a different source (aka a different Link from the OP) maybe and after extracting the game into a fresh new folder load your latest save and advance to the same point again.
Most code based errors are either an error dureing DL or because you copy pasted the new game files into the old game folder.

sk1122

Aug 13, 2020
Nothing that really impacts playing, but 0.6.6 + AllinOne Mod throws two ignore-able exceptions between Bredita's summary and credit-roll for me:

Code:

While running game code:
  File "game/credits/credits.rpy", line 104, in <module>
  File "game/credits/credits.rpy", line 61, in initDALL
  File "game/credits/credits.rpy", line 31, in getMember
Exception: Open text tag at end of string u'\x84@\x84\x82\x84\x84\x84v\x84}\xa0\x84S\x84\x80\x84|\x84\x91\x84\x82\x84\x80\x84~\x84\x80\x84{'.
Code:

While running game code:
  File "game/credits/credits.rpy", line 105, in <module>
NameError: name 'd_all' is not defined

STJay

Jan 12, 2020
Nothing that really impacts playing, but 0.6.6 + AllinOne Mod throws two ignore-able exceptions between Bredita's summary and credit-roll for me:

Code:

While running game code:
  File "game/credits/credits.rpy", line 104, in <module>
  File "game/credits/credits.rpy", line 61, in initDALL
  File "game/credits/credits.rpy", line 31, in getMember
Exception: Open text tag at end of string u'\x84@\x84\x82\x84\x84\x84v\x84}\xa0\x84S\x84\x80\x84|\x84\x91\x84\x82\x84\x80\x84~\x84\x80\x84{'.
Code:

While running game code:
  File "game/credits/credits.rpy", line 105, in <module>
NameError: name 'd_all' is not defined
I did notice an error with the credits, but I thought that wasn't due to the mod because I don't mess with the credits at all. I did notice that changes were made in credit.rpy from 0.6.5 to 0.6.6 which are likely causing the issues? When I replaced the 0.6.6 credits with 0.6.5 ones, suddenly I no longer got any errors.

Ultimately, like you mentioned, the error occurs after the game asks you to save. So this shouldn't affect anything long term. But if anybody wants a fix, I'm attaching the old credits.rpy. It should fix it like it did for me, but let me know if it doesn't.

You just place the credits.rpy into the 'credits' folder found within the 'game' folder.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kthulian

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
Well the Act I itself is 1GB compressed and then until and unless we play Act I we cannot play Act II. So will it work if someone can give me saves for Act I and then may be I can import them in Act II instead of playing Act I again and play it fully and then download Act II and then import saves from Act I and then play Act II. That could save a lot of time and downloading space too. May be the developer or someone else can give us some saves in OP from Act I which can save us space for downloading Act I which is 1 GB in itself and and also save time to play it all over again.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
try shorter path than you currently have and also did you use any mods? activars was issue back in day when using wt-mod.

Well the Act I itself is 1GB compressed and then until and unless we play Act I we cannot play Act II. So will it work if someone can give me saves for Act I and then may be I can import them in Act II instead of playing Act I again and play it fully and then download Act II and then import saves from Act I and then play Act II. That could save a lot of time and downloading space too. May be the developer or someone else can give us some saves in OP from Act I which can save us space for downloading Act I which is 1 GB in itself and and also save time to play it all over again.
if you have save near end of act I and can't make save for transfer to act II post your save so maybe some1 helps you.

sk1122

Aug 13, 2020
I did notice an error with the credits, but I thought that wasn't due to the mod because I don't mess with the credits at all. I did notice that changes were made in credit.rpy from 0.6.5 to 0.6.6 which are likely causing the issues? When I replaced the 0.6.6 credits with 0.6.5 ones, suddenly I no longer got any errors.

Ultimately, like you mentioned, the error occurs after the game asks you to save. So this shouldn't affect anything long term. But if anybody wants a fix, I'm attaching the old credits.rpy. It should fix it like it did for me, but let me know if it doesn't.

You just place the credits.rpy into the 'credits' folder found within the 'game' folder.
Yeah, that seems to fix it.
Its probably a big nothing-burger anyway, being after the save.

I just tend to mention even those bugs asap, especially in longer running games.
Before any mess happens and devs are forced into asking every player about a decision made 5+ updates back.

STJay

Jan 12, 2020
Yeah, that seems to fix it.
Its probably a big nothing-burger anyway, being after the save.

I just tend to mention even those bugs asap, especially in longer running games.
Before any mess happens and devs are forced into asking every player about a decision made 5+ updates back.
Completely understandable. It's always good to find the root cause of bugs like that early before they end up causing issues further down the line.

STJay

Jan 12, 2020

```

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/act1vars.rpyc", line 37, in script
R���b����/�,3l�J��G��^�z��qe�6m\wD��I��i���p|��e�+�d��_������$���C=�p)q\
File "C:\Users\jason\OneDrive\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\Ataegina-0.5-pc\Ataegina-0.5-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\Users\jason\OneDrive\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\Ataegina-0.5-pc\Ataegina-0.5-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Ataegina 0.5
Fri Apr 01 21:51:07 2022
```
Yeah, the 'aynalove' not being defined has been an issue that some people have been having. I'd like to think that it's not due to my WT-mod, because both I and several other users have been able to import saves despite using my mod, but who knows.

I have looked into the scripts to see why issues are popping up, and it looks to me that 'aynalove' should have been defined for everybody back in v25 of the game (right after the large ship you're on gets attacked by a sea monster and Ayna comes to assist.). This is also for all-paths, so it shouldn't matter which choices you made prior to this.

zh

Oct 17, 2017
Scenes :
Good path : Yotul (meh)
Neutral path : Isabella (okay scene)
Evil path : Yotul AGAIN (why...)

I'm personally not found of scenes with orcs. I unlocked the scenes with Yotul... only for completion purposes...
So... I found this update very short and mediocre.

I can't wait for the next update tho :)

Jan 15, 2019
try shorter path than you currently have and also did you use any mods? activars was issue back in day when using wt-mod.

if you have save near end of act I and can't make save for transfer to act II post your save so maybe some1 helps you.
I think I've already done all this. I've also re-installed the game multiple times and had no changes. I have no 'credits" folder so I tried making one and adding this, it crashed the game, then I tried just inserting it in the game folder and it crashed the game as well. So frustrating, I absolutely love this game but I can't play it. Here's my latest save file again.

4.10 star(s) 174 Votes