NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
same. also unless you are using android pressing s takes screenshot of current gamescreen.

what exported? save made at end of act I to continue on act II? \appdata\roaming\renpy\persistent\
Thanks for the tip. I should have remembered that from the Renpy tutorial. But I'm in the habit of just screenshotting the old-fashioned way. Giving it a try it does take better shots without the windows accessories lol.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
not bad update, bit story and bit sex but no combat (besides training matches).

best scrshot:

• Haha
Reactions: STJay

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
lacking points with others is my guess, something went wrong for me on transferring save from act I to act II and no lovepoints with sister and therefore no scenes with her so check stats.
uhm maybe you are right...but to be honest not much scene with isabella to increase the points..if i rememebr correctly..i only have 1 points with her and mom...uff..i need tor eplay soon i guess.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
uhm maybe you are right...but to be honest not much scene with isabella to increase the points..if i rememebr correctly..i only have 1 points with her and mom...uff..i need tor eplay soon i guess.
just edit save on 6 months ago.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I think I've already done all this. I've also re-installed the game multiple times and had no changes. I have no 'credits" folder so I tried making one and adding this, it crashed the game, then I tried just inserting it in the game folder and it crashed the game as well. So frustrating, I absolutely love this game but I can't play it. Here's my latest save file again.
tried with mod and w/o mod and with fix and mod and w/o fix but with mod and no can do. as i have said before ask from Kthulian or STJay how to fix it. if neither helps then use attached file (its other player's save with same problem).

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Man that ending of the update

Cut off right when it was about to get interesting battle wise :(

But yeah at least some sex scenes

And a little bit of story

Reactions: Triple OG

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Man that ending of the update

Cut off right when it was about to get interesting battle wise :(

But yeah at least some sex scenes

And a little bit of story
Honestly, I was a little disappointed that there wasn't at least one combat sequence in the update. When I first started playing the game I thought that fighting the monsters would be an unwelcome distraction from fap time but I have to admit that it is a lot of fun. We just got a load of new spells that we haven't had a chance to turn loose as well.

Reactions: michael1984

HunkyDunx

Dec 19, 2018
Hey guys, just started playing Act 1, graduated and rescued the farmers daughter. I now have option to free roam and explore the country. I have been to the mountains and had a chat with the dude that saved me from the imp. Been to the village, chatted with the writer, old lady and bloke who was in debt. Been to the docks and chatted with the dwarf. Got to the City and the guard won't let me in without papers. So, went back to the college, Anya Archmage is meeting Bredita Darkness and I can't progress further. I can't even go to sleep to wake up the next day. Any idea how to move forward with the game? Thanks.

Jan 23, 2022
Hey guys, just started playing Act 1, graduated and rescued the farmers daughter. I now have option to free roam and explore the country. I have been to the mountains and had a chat with the dude that saved me from the imp. Been to the village, chatted with the writer, old lady and bloke who was in debt. Been to the docks and chatted with the dwarf. Got to the City and the guard won't let me in without papers. So, went back to the college, Anya Archmage is meeting Bredita Darkness and I can't progress further. I can't even go to sleep to wake up the next day. Any idea how to move forward with the game? Thanks.
Had same problem, go to the mountain to see the suspicious cape person/roam around and look so you didnt miss anything. after that talk to healer woman. If i remember correctly

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
You have to go back to the mountains once you have done your things. If you are going back too early you will just see a blizzard. You will then get a message that this will end the free roam and you will look for the guy you talked to before. It will not go as planned.

Reactions: Kthulian

HunkyDunx

Dec 19, 2018
You have to go back to the mountains once you have done your things. If you are going back too early you will just see a blizzard. You will then get a message that this will end the free roam and you will look for the guy you talked to before. It will not go as planned.
Thanks NewTricks , I had been back a couple of times but never let me though... moving forward now!

Reactions: NewTricks
4.10 star(s) 174 Votes