OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021
Neither are mentioned for this game, are you sure your question is about this game?
If it's just about the tag better ask this question in a general discussions thread or open one there.
It doesn't show up in the tags but it does under genre, for this game. Yeah, I'm quite certain my question is about this game's content.
Does this game have a general discussion thread?

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
It doesn't show up in the tags but it does under genre, for this game. Yeah, I'm quite certain my question is about this game's content.
Does this game have a general discussion thread?
You kinda do cuck Angela's (? may be wrong name! Andrea?) husband when you get her pregnant and she has the kid... it likely refers to that as you do not get cucked as far as I remember. (and obviously my memory is not 100% **giggle**)

OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021
You kinda do cuck Angela's (? may be wrong name! Andrea?) husband when you get her pregnant and she has the kid... it likely refers to that as you do not get cucked as far as I remember. (and obviously my memory is not 100% **giggle**)
Appreciate it (old timer) ( yeah..i had to take a dig at your memory for some reason)

• Haha
Reactions: Zephea

MasterFXLXL

Jun 12, 2017
I played It, And i LOVE It
But i have some questions:
How Many acts this awesome Game Will have?
Also, there Will be an all-acts in one versión?
How Many sexy endings?
It Will be more open world in the Future?
Eventualy could we turn into shota or a Girl?
Harem World domination?
Posible marry any Girl end?
Bimbofication or petrificatión?
Any other weird kink?
New Game plus?

Last edited:
Reactions: Kthulian

Gizmogobum

Nov 11, 2020
Tried to play this game, somewhat good character models, decent to good combat. But the writing... is puerile. it;s mediocre the best of times and just plain bad the rest. Look up Sorcerer, or Defending Lydia etc for games with good characterization, logical plot. Wish you all the best dev and hope you improve and become a success. But sincerely look up some free tutorials on youtube about how to write good stories.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
nice, 1st it looked like she had tail and then i figured both her legs are shown.

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of Ataegina with STJay WT, gallery and cheats mod
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable choices if multiple
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

Act 1 0.5
Mega

Act 2 v0.6.6
Your special Act 1 save should auto import if you've used my Act 1 port.
Mega
Updated my Act2 Android port to v0.6.6

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
I just played Act I again from the beginning and made the usual "Save before playing Act II" file, yet when I try to start a new game on Act II, it does not recognize my Act I save the file.
Was there something else I should have done before closing Act I?

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I just played Act I again from the beginning and made the usual "Save before playing Act II" file, yet when I try to start a new game on Act II, it does not recognize my Act I save the file.
Was there something else I should have done before closing Act I?
do you have ataegina.mps.1 file in \appdata\roaming\renpy\persistent ?

Reactions: 7empest5teele

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Where would I find that since I have looked through every folder for it and I am at a loss, THEN where to I place the copy in II?
If you play on windows that's where it is saved... no need to move the file from that location... if you can't find it in that location the saveing progress was likely not successfull and the import is obviously not available in chapter 2
%appdata%\roaming\renpy\persistent

Reactions: 7empest5teele

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
If you play on windows that's where it is saved... no need to move the file from that location... if you can't find it in that location the saveing progress was likely not successfull and the import is obviously not available in chapter 2
%appdata%\roaming\renpy\persistent
SO I am guessing I have to go into Act I again and resave it to a new one?

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
I cannot seem to get the latest Isabella scene in the orc camp, no matter WHAT I do or try to alter (I have played through this 3 times now with the same result) I would choose her if there was ONLY one choice available, but nothing I do seems to work.
What are the secrets so I can apply that to the canon version I am playing?
(I can view it with a mod, but it's like viewing a dream or vision...it's not canon)

ohmz

Feb 6, 2021
I cannot seem to get the latest Isabella scene in the orc camp, no matter WHAT I do or try to alter (I have played through this 3 times now with the same result) I would choose her if there was ONLY one choice available, but nothing I do seems to work.
What are the secrets so I can apply that to the canon version I am playing?
(I can view it with a mod, but it's like viewing a dream or vision...it's not canon)
I think you have to choose the neutral path in the first act.

4.10 star(s) 174 Votes