Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
When I play next time I will have a lot of content I guess. Straight 5th update I had to skip. Some technical problems came again

By the by, 300 new renders ?? Very good

Last edited:
Reactions: Kthulian

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
You kinda do cuck Angela's (? may be wrong name! Andrea?) husband when you get her pregnant and she has the kid... it likely refers to that as you do not get cucked as far as I remember. (and obviously my memory is not 100% **giggle**)
Excuse me... Wtf? When did she became pregnant? My game doesn't have any pregnant women.

• Haha

pervikar

Oct 2, 2021
Finally, that day in the month with Ataegina update! Impatiently downloaded, started the game dying to know what's new in the update and then:
Untitled.png
Oh Kthulian why did you changed Ren'PY in that cursed thing which is 7.4, why, WHY, WHAAAAAY? :cry:
OK, that's it for me, tried to fix this several times, but aside to buy new PC with better graphic card than it is my current integrated outdated shit I can't. Good luck with new updates of this incredible game, it was unforgettable while it lasted for me.

• Sad

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This is compressed with 7zip - a free very versatile micro sized compressor.
Open your compressor program (winzip, winrar, 7zip, peazip ...) then open this archive.
You need to have the archiver integrated into windows (installed and assigned to all archives),
then you can right click and open it with 7zip, win rar, win zip - it needs a dedicated archiver,
Windown own zip archiver only opens zip files while this is 7zip, different archive type.

zh

Oct 17, 2017
OMG, nice update !

The fight system is REALLY better. Now you can see the ennemies precise HP. Furthemore it clearly shows how many turns the status effect will last.

Two things tho :
1/ The tier 3 spell [Shadow form] : This spell really has some interesting effects ! But the description says its effect lasts only 3 turns, however looks like it last for the entire fight, which makes you pretty much INVINCIBLE for the ENTIRE fight. This has to be a bug :LUL:
2/ The status effects still can't be accumulated. Exemple : an enemy cannot burn and be stunned at the same time.

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
This is compressed with 7zip - a free very versatile micro sized compressor.
Open your compressor program (winzip, winrar, 7zip, peazip ...) then open this archive.
You need to have the archiver integrated into windows (installed and assigned to all archives),
then you can right click and open it with 7zip, win rar, win zip - it needs a dedicated archiver,
Windown own zip archiver only opens zip files while this is 7zip, different archive type.
Thanks bro,for help him

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Great update as usual, there is indeed no wrong time and place to score with Isabela, it should be mandatory in every update. But I didn't even get a chance with Yotul, is it because I chose Isi and let lovely greenskin princess to chill in baths in one of previous updates or is it something else? And Kthulian you MUST allow protagonist to score with that lovely orc MILF as a part of ages long honored tradition called Hero's reward. ;)
Me no like yotul but yotul keep trying to make this one mate with her. Me tired of reject orc girl. Me no like orc girl. Creator of this moving picture novel please stop force this one to mate with yotul. This one no like it.

Mephistofeles

Jul 9, 2017
Why are the tags in the preview completely different of the ones in the descriptions? Wich of them really are in the game?

Tavi13

Feb 1, 2021
Why are the tags in the preview completely different of the ones in the descriptions? Wich of them really are in the game?
Possible that the tags didn't get updated, or the mods didn't believe that the ones listed in the Genre area qualified. There are also different paths you can take, which will have an impact on the tags. For example; I don't remember any cuck scenes (I am sure someone will correct me soon) but it just might not have happened with the choices I made. I am also an update or two behind so maybe it is new

I would say the top of the page was accurate, with a chance of encountering the others depending on your choices.

Aashaan

Jul 28, 2017
Did anyone else try the compressed version ? Is it working (when you click the "AtaeginaActII" for the windows version) - for me the above error is shown.

Gwinb777

Mar 8, 2018
Does anyone know how to get the lewd scene with Yotul in the previous update? I keep getting Isabella's.

4.10 star(s) 174 Votes