NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I cannot seem to get the latest Isabella scene in the orc camp, no matter WHAT I do or try to alter (I have played through this 3 times now with the same result) I would choose her if there was ONLY one choice available, but nothing I do seems to work.
What are the secrets so I can apply that to the canon version I am playing?
(I can view it with a mod, but it's like viewing a dream or vision...it's not canon)
Yeah, all the Isabella scenes are a reward for those who play the neutral path all the way through. I don't know why it is that fucking your sister is an act that is neither good nor evil, but perhaps that will be explained when we discover whatever the hell is really going on with this choice between the light and dark gods.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Is there gonna be ntr route for mida since there is "cuckold" in genre?
There has been nothing on that front other than occasional hints that she prefers girls. At one point you can "give" her to Bredita but you are neither rewarded nor punished for this decision (depending on how you look at it). It is just that you can either be nice or rotten to Mida and this will affect her attitude toward you. It is almost like there was an NTR route planned for her but it got aborted.

Cunt Hunter69

Mar 21, 2020
There has been nothing on that front other than occasional hints that she prefers girls. At one point you can "give" her to Bredita but you are neither rewarded nor punished for this decision (depending on how you look at it). It is just that you can either be nice or rotten to Mida and this will affect her attitude toward you. It is almost like there was an NTR route planned for her but it got aborted.
That's a bummer that the dev got scared by the kids who cry about ntr

OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021
You kinda do cuck Angela's (? may be wrong name! Andrea?) husband when you get her pregnant and she has the kid... it likely refers to that as you do not get cucked as far as I remember. (and obviously my memory is not 100% **giggle**)
Eiyo old timer,
I just finished playing the two builds in non-chuni-edgelord-a**hole mode or basically as a good or neutral mc.
Name for the married woman aside, there was only one in the first build and she didn't take a creampie. Did I miss it that way?

Games frigging awesome though

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Patreon copy paste

Enjoy ;)

Here is ActII V0.6.7!! I'll keep the Act I links available still in case you need them.

Ataegina Act II v0.6.7 PC (mirror) n/a yet

Ataegina Act II v0.6.7 MAC (mirror) n/a yet

Ataegina Act II v0.6.7 Android (mirror) The66 n/a yet
Changelog:
Combat/battle screen overhaull (New spells, more intuitive menus)
New sex scenes (Gotta catch them all!!)

PS: As usual, any issues you find let me know.

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
the "save" link option, is that complete save from act 1? or just a parted(half a way) save from act 2?

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Ataegina [0.6.7] Compressed

Win/Linux (2.84 GB/ 540 MB) :WorkUpload

Compressed With UAGC 1.8:
Image Quality: 70%.
a new compressors lord has risen! :BootyTime:
p.s.
just a side note - "Win/Linux (2.84 GB/ 540 MB)" kinda implies win-2.84 GB, lin-540 MB...so perhaps you can put it as "PC (2.84 GB/ 540 MB)" or " Win/Linux (540 MB)"...

Reactions: JJJ84

STJay

Jan 12, 2020
could u also make the pdf only? cuz maybe there's will be a bug when i try save from act 1 import to act 2? pls
I'll see what I can do. If I did start working on it though, it'll be very basic and wouldn't be completed for a long while.

Reactions: Asenaris
4.10 star(s) 174 Votes