RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Actions have consequences.

Also, I really don't understand people who keep saying these updates are short.

Please, point out the other Devs who do an update every single month who has an update longer than this. Most games update between 3-6 months time. If you take that into account and skip 3 months of Ataegina updates it would be longer than most other games. Kthu works his ass off, gets a version out every month and you still bitch.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
We all hav ta use those distinct saves and go through every update preserving the lore and the flow of this game.
MC won, his power hunger subsided, not is the time to cellebrate the honeys that have come to party!

zh

Oct 17, 2017
Actions have consequences.

Also, I really don't understand people who keep saying these updates are short.

Please, point out the other Devs who do an update every single month who has an update longer than this. Most games update between 3-6 months time. If you take that into account and skip 3 months of Ataegina updates it would be longer than most other games. Kthu works his ass off, gets a version out every month and you still bitch.
TBH, the last but one update was short (you had to choose between 2 sex scenes... and that was it)
However, the last update was very good (2 sex scenes plus 2 fights plus 1 boss fight)
how to beat greed*?
In doubt, just use [Shadow form] (illusion school). This thing is bugged and OP, for now (makes you untouchable forever instead of 3 turns only).
Hopefully this will be fixed next update.

I just also advanced my evil playthough... and looks like Necromancy [greater curse] is broken (as soon as the enemy gets another status effect, it breaks the curse, making this tier 3 Necro spell VERY bad).

Reactions: emirRR3V

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MC: I am distraught about you feeling left out, baby girl,
you are always on my mind and I would love to make it all up to ya!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
In doubt, just use [Shadow form] (illusion school). This thing is bugged and OP, for now (makes you untouchable forever instead of 3 turns only).
Hopefully this will be fixed next update.

I just also advanced my evil playthough... and looks like Necromancy [greater curse] is broken (as soon as the enemy gets another status effect, it breaks the curse, making this tier 3 Necro spell VERY bad).
I'll mention to him about Shadow Form

But Hex is working as intended. You can only have one Status Effect active at any time. It's partially a balance thing, and partially a Renpy limitation. That said, there are things you can still do while Hex is in effect that don't involve Status Effects.

I'm planning to create some "filler" spells to Tier 1 and 2. So I'll be sure to give Necro some options that doesn't break the Hex, like some of the Fear causing ones do (Shadow Flame, Armored Skeleton, Wraith). If you're running straight Necro/Heal, I would suggest things like using Smite which has no Status effect but does extra damage versus Undead/Demons/Devils or Hexblade from the Imbued Blades which does extra damage while Hex is active.

Reactions: Kthulian and zh

zh

Oct 17, 2017
I'll mention to him about Shadow Form

But Hex is working as intended. You can only have one Status Effect active at any time. It's partially a balance thing, and partially a Renpy limitation. That said, there are things you can still do while Hex is in effect that don't involve Status Effects.

I'm planning to create some "filler" spells to Tier 1 and 2. So I'll be sure to give Necro some options that doesn't break the Hex, like some of the Fear causing ones do (Shadow Flame, Armored Skeleton, Wraith). If you're running straight Necro/Heal, I would suggest things like using Smite which has no Status effect but does extra damage versus Undead/Demons/Devils or Hexblade from the Imbued Blades which does extra damage while Hex is active.
Necro/Heal? Interesting. Thanks for the idea!
I guess I will respec my Evil character then :)

Reactions: Kthulian

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
The crazy number of Love points (4) we've been able to get with Isabella in the last two releases is making me re-think my allegiance to the Neutral path. Might need to do a new min-maxed 'good path' save instead. Decisions / Decisions :p

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
This was another great update.
Really digging how nowadays the updates have gotten very chunky (in both storyline and also lewd).

Anytime whenever one (or more!) of my Ataegina trinity (Ayna - Katriona - Isabella) are in the mix I would say it brings a very big smile on my face. And yeah. That Isabella scene was HOT.

One thing does puzzle me a bit.
MC said "Enainia and her sister (I think. Can't remember exactly who the other elf was to Enainia lol) must have gone home."
They came all the way to ask for MC's help, so I thought they take him with them to their homeland, so was a little bit surprised.
Just my guess but perhaps an emergency has arisen back at their home that they needed to hurry back to perhaps?

Hmmm.......

The crazy number of Love points (4) we've been able to get with Isabella in the last two releases is making me re-think my allegiance to the Neutral path. Might need to do a new min-maxed 'good path' save instead. Decisions / Decisions :p
My LP with her was already maxed at 9, so that point every time, I was like "Damnit! Why are all these LIs LPs maxed at 9?"

I had my MC on Neutral until that shipwreck battle with the demon (where Ayna shows up with her dragon), cause I found out I was missing out on Isabella path (where her and MC are on the road in an adventure, before MC reunites with the mages), but afterwards I just focused on good path.

I feel that time spent alone with Isabella builds up a lot of characterization with her which I think is lost in other path (i.e. good path from the beginning, or evil, though never tried the evil one).
So started off Neutral, but transitioned to Good after adventures on the road with Isabella concluded.
Currently, at 16 alignment points (Good), and haven't missed any Isabella content.

So I guess I can't complain, haha.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
So in terms of pregnancy stats (in code), no doubt Mida is getting gold given how many sex scenes (with cum inside option given).
Silver at this point, I'd say Isabella (there seems to be a lot of sex scenes with her, peppered throughout Act 2).
Who should be given the bronze?

Katriona?

Or someone else?

• Thinking Face

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of Ataegina with STJay WT, gallery and cheats mod
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable choices if multiple
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

Act 1 0.5
Mega

Act 2 v0.6.7
Your special Act 1 save should auto import if you've used my Act 1 port.
Updated my Android port to 0.6.7, WT still on 0.6.6

Last edited:

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
For the Isabella comments:

Kthu is a big believer in the "Are you sure you don't wanna be with her?" method and gives a lot of second chances to earn points. Remember how long it took before you could finally just end things with Mida entirely.

Same with all the Yotul opportunities.

But if you have Isabella's love to 9 already... it'll be all that easier when the corruption points start flowing, right? Huh... I wonder what Isabella corruption points could be used to convince her to do?

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Kthulian and JJJ84
4.10 star(s) 174 Votes