Gerfenikss

Dec 24, 2017
you will have an option to disable the spell menu animation in the next release.
nobody wants you to spend point five seconds of your precious time to wait for the end of an animation every time you click the menu.
Lol, thx.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
after re-reading your comment, it seems to me it became clear that we are talking about different things, as if you had not even played the last update. Just go to the game version 6.7 and click on the spell bar during the fight and you will understand what I'm talking about (not about the effects when dealing damage)
AH! Ok, I went and looked. You're talking about the menu dropping or rising and the "bounce" when it "lands".

I could see how that would get kind of annoying to someone. But then it doesn't really bother me since I didn't even notice it until you said something.

Reactions: Kthulian
Apr 29, 2022
I like the new look of the UI during battles, but did you also remove spells? My main tactic built upon exploiting the “Wraith” (Necromancy) spell, stun-locking/infusing my enemies with fear, while simultaneously getting some magic back. Did you remove that spell, or is it hidden somewhere in the new UI?

Last edited:
Reactions: Kthulian

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
I like the new look of the UI during battles, but did you also remove spells? My main tactic built upon exploiting the “Wraith” (Necromancy) spell, stun-locking/infusing my enemies with fear, while simultaneously getting some magic back. Did you remove that spell, or is it hidden somewhere in the new UI?
Steve is still there.
Necromancy -> Tier 2

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
It should be in Tier 2 Necromancy
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
What is the meaning of bulb image attached with some spells ??

Any way to prevent greed entering MC's mind ??
Bulb? Could you point out what you mean? The symbols I see are:
Sword (attack)
Shield (defend)
Green Cross (Gain Health)
Blue Cross (Gain Mana)
Hourglass (lasts multiple turns)

If you're talking about the Status Icons that appear next to the enemy health, they would be:
Flames = Burn
Snowflake = Freeze
Stars = Stun
Red Eye = Fear
Skull = Hex

Secondly, no, that's a fixed plot point. Also in regards to Greed Just like when you absorbed Gluttony, it's not like Greed himself will be part of you, he's returning to the source of his existence. Namely, Father or the Dark One. Greed's personality disseminated into it's source.

Reactions: Allan Trumbull

HorazonD

Aug 22, 2019
The Act 1 cheat mod, are you able to cheat the love and corruption of ppl? i dont see anything listed for it in the R menu

4.10 star(s) 174 Votes