Feb 17, 2022
Pretty cool game. I like fantasy settings and having actual battles is cool with a nice list of spells and decent graphics for the spells. But a few suggestions for future projects the dev might do, do not show one of the main LI (Bredita) getting fucked and creampied by a scrawny needle dick guy only moments into the game unless you fishing for the NTR crowd. A lot players wont go past that point, I kept playing for the other good parts but Bredita is dead to me unless I'm forced to interact with her due to the main story line. Then there is the annoying MC who if it wasn't for the "chosen one" massive plot armor or an actually competent mage/warrior (probably a hot female which is aight) showing up to save the day this guy would have been dead after his first encounter with the smallest bit of actual danger.

I will keep at it on the good path so hopefully we can add Ayna and maybe Aetegina herself to the future pregnant list (y)

Karl Speidel

Sep 20, 2021
It looks like your memory was already refreshed but yeah. Redhead goth lady whose mascara is always running but everybody is too scared to tell her.
I'd like to think thats just her inner darkness leaking,since you know the eyes are said to be the mirror to your soul but the mascara analogy is funny.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I'd like to think thats just her inner darkness leaking,since you know the eyes are said to be the mirror to your soul but the mascara analogy is funny.
I'm not sure what is going on with her eyes but one thing is for sure and that is the Bride of Chucky look doesn't suit her. Bitch needs a makeover, stat!

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
nah,Bredita is perfect
Maybe in the flashbacks to the academy, but these days she looks like a cross between Tim Curry in drag and Tyler Durdan's girlfriend. That aesthetic is a cry for help and a crime against fashion. But if it works for you, good on you. Google "Madalyn Pryor Goblin Queen" and bliss out. You're welcome. Oh yes. You're welcome.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Maybe in the flashbacks to the academy, but these days she looks like a cross between Tim Curry in drag and Tyler Durdan's girlfriend. That aesthetic is a cry for help and a crime against fashion. But if it works for you, good on you. Google "Madalyn Pryor Goblin Queen" and bliss out. You're welcome. Oh yes. You're welcome.
Nope, Bredita is great how she is. Maybe your extreme hang-up about her appearance is your cry for help. But if it works for you, good on you. :sneaky: I'm kidding, of course. But I personally do think Bredita is excellent as-is. To each their own.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Kthulian

botaniq_1

Mar 28, 2020
a question about distributing stats, is there a minimum of spells level i need for dialogues? I think about just maxing out a single magic like necro or mysticism

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
a question about distributing stats, is there a minimum of spells level i need for dialogues? I think about just maxing out a single magic like necro or mysticism
I wouldn't do that. I do know that there is at least one sex scene on the evil path that you can't get unless you have a certain level in illusion. There may be more encounters that depend on it. While having one school unbalanced so you can use it against tougher enemies can be valuable, I would only do that after you have at least 10 in each school. Besides, variety is fun.

papsuken

Jun 2, 2017
There are some situations outside combat where your spell levels matter. For example to save Ryo father you need a certain amount of Healing -Not sure how much though-

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Patreon copy pasta

Here is ActII V0.6.6!! I'll keep the Act I links available still in case you need them.

Changelog:
New sex scenes (Gotta catch them all!!)

PS: As asked before here are 3 saves for the start of Act II, the 3 paths included

4.10 star(s) 174 Votes