JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Thanks dude, always nice to see people enjoying. About your expectations, like I said before, I wish I could do all that and finish the game in a month but I can't. I need time, but sooner or later it will be over :p
Oh, yeah of course.
When I mentioned my expectations, I only mentioned them in hopes that perhaps we could see those content sometime in the future before the game is done. By no means did I say that want it all within a month (if it came across that way, my apologies).
A good story takes time and I have no problem that some of these possible arcs I'm hoping gets covered later down the line.
One thing I'll say though, is that you're one of those devs who balances both quality and consistency really, really well (in this site there are several devs who produce quality games, but it's rare to see one who is very consistent in terms of their releases. There are a few, but not that many).
Kudos for your work, and as I said before, looking forward what comes up next month.

p.s. Just wondering, since Ataegina is currently in Act 2, how many acts will the game have before it's completed (sorry if it's been asked before, tried searching in the forum, but didn't find any answer)?
Do you have a rough number in my, or is it still TBD?

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Oh, yeah of course.
When I mentioned my expectations, I only mentioned them in hopes that perhaps we could see those content sometime in the future before the game is done. By no means did I say that want it all within a month (if it came across that way, my apologies).
A good story takes time and I have no problem that some of these possible arcs I'm hoping gets covered later down the line.
One thing I'll say though, is that you're one of those devs who balances both quality and consistency really, really well (in this site there are several devs who produce quality games, but it's rare to see one who is very consistent in terms of their releases. There are a few, but not that many).
Kudos for your work, and as I said before, looking forward what comes up next month.

p.s. Just wondering, since Ataegina is currently in Act 2, how many acts will the game have before it's completed (sorry if it's been asked before, tried searching in the forum, but didn't find any answer)?
Do you have a rough number in my, or is it still TBD?
I know what you meant, no offence taken, quite the opposite, (if you wish for all that it means you're really interested in it and enjoy it).
I was just day dreaming of the day I'll be able to render and code 1000 images per month :LOL:

About the Acts, to be honest Act II is planned to be the last one, but who knows?

Cheers!

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
I know what you meant, no offence taken, quite the opposite, (if you wish for all that it means you're really interested in it and enjoy it).
I was just day dreaming of the day I'll be able to render and code 1000 images per month :LOL:

About the Acts, to be honest Act II is planned to be the last one, but who knows?

Cheers!
nooo,it can't be the last one man,don't do this to us!

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Finished the update and man, this update was....... wholesome I must admit.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyway, awesome job Kthulian. Loved the update, and looking forward to the next one!
To reply to part of it, the spells will get added. Yes they are mostly Tier 3. Kthu is always lazy about putting spells in because he doesn't like editing the combat.rpy. Plus sometimes it's hard to find art and sounds that fit the spell concepts I come up with.

I try to create new spells to be fun and a little different, but it's not always easy and sometimes you just have to go with a higher level Damage spell.
The upcoming spells are: (spoiler) Elemental Implosion, Psionic Inversion, Shadow Form, Greater Cure, Summon Dire Wolves, Mana Surge, Greater Curse and then either Disintegration Ray or Phanstasmal Terror.I want to put in a more powerful version of Life Drain as well, but I don't know if it'll be this time.

I'm glad you enjoyed both the Kat and Cerea parts since they're both written by me.

thithkat

Oct 2, 2017
Did anyone else notice that the main character leaves Cerea with the bill?:LOL: (As in, he doesn't pay for dinner) I am pretty sure it's unintentional, but it is just so funny after that incredibly sweet scene.

Explanation: The cook says, before he leaves them, that they don't have to worry about paying until tommorow. They wake up in the same room, and MC teleports away before he can go downstairs and pay. Cerea stays.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Did anyone else notice that the main character leaves Cerea with the bill?:LOL: (As in, he doesn't pay for dinner) I am pretty sure it's unintentional, but it is just so funny after that incredibly sweet scene.

Explanation: The cook says, before he leaves them, that they don't have to worry about paying until tommorow. They wake up in the same room, and MC teleports away before he can go downstairs and pay. Cerea stays.
The Innkeeper: Oh morning miss? Did you have a fun time last night? (winks at Cerea)
Cerea: (blushing) Oh, yes thank you.

The Innkeeper: Here is the bill for the food and the room

Cerea:
giphy.gif

:ROFLMAO:

willaor

Oct 7, 2017
cannot seem to be able to use my act I saves to start the second act is there something im missing ??

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
play act1 to end, make save when asked, start act2 and load that save when asked.
Just to be clear, it's not a manual save.
The game prompts you to make a save after Act I ends.
It's that save which is needed by Act II. Not one from your manual saves which you can choose to load.
here's save from start act2 with most of choices you did in act1 since your save wasn't as near end as possible.
cannot seem to be able to use my act I saves to start the second act is there something im missing ??

• Haha
Reactions: cxx and whichone

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
yea if only players would pay attention to game bit more and also use search to find answers.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Why? Because one is pining for your gf and the other is devout for your dark sith mentor babe.
Have you actually played this game or not?

• Red Heart
Reactions: monk_56

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
OF course .. the wonderful babe who is THE GF of MC is the best, kind hearted, happy to love MC.
Others keep shagging left and right not getting to befriend anyone more than for a couple a dozens of minutes for a bang and then, nada, zilch, kaput all the feels, like slipping back into the abiss.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
The Innkeeper: Oh morning miss? Did you have a fun time last night? (winks at Cerea)
Cerea: (blushing) Oh, yes thank you.

The Innkeeper: Here is the bill for the food and the room

Cerea:
View attachment 1683701

:ROFLMAO:
I blame Kthu for that entirely, I wrote the Cerea scene but he didn't tell me where in the order of events it was going to placed.

Then again, think about how much Gold we've given her for spellbooks, she's fine. ;)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: JJJ84

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
She is a demoness. She makes a living slithering her way outta hell just to escape her tormentors.
She be fine is one huge understatement.

4.10 star(s) 174 Votes