BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Yep there was and this thread also had the tag a long time ago.

Assuming the dev decided against it.
mkay, had no idea to be honest :D
I mean I did see that the tag has been removed but had no idea what the state of the game is.
Like I said, long time ago when I played it there was a NTR warning for a certain path (I think it was on the evil path)

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
who she is?
I know she's a sorcerer, and she serves ... the "evil" witch(can't remember her name)
If I remember correctly she also slept with the asian professor, who fled the castle after betraying everyone.
She's a redhead, if that helps.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I know she's a sorcerer, and she serves ... the "evil" witch(can't remember her name)
If I remember correctly she also slept with the asian professor, who fled the castle after betraying everyone.
She's a redhead, if that helps.
not rly but since she isn't in mc's castle i'd say no.

i think you mean bredita is her boss.

Reactions: BTLD

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
that's cucking. none of girls in mc's harem or his teachers cheat him with other guys.
See what I mean about misleading tags? Cuck gets filed under ntr here. Never want to be on receiving end of that shit but I don't give a shit who watches me fuck. Que sera, sera :devilish:

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Don't look the tags, look in the genre section

And btw there is a option with a girl that enables it

You should be the one to look deeper
:FacePalm: dude, I don't need to look closer. You're the one who's confused.

Here, let me quote my previous post:

That's Netori, not NTR (Netorare).

Netori ≠ Netorare

"Cheating" tag covers the Netori tag in the zone.
Netorare has its "NTR" tag in the zone.
Netori (Cheating tag) ≠ Netorare (NTR tag)

The "Cuckold" being stated in the genre is regarding MC cuckolding the husband of the woman in town he's fucking (which is covered by the actual "Cheating" tag).
That's netori (woman cheats on her husband/partner for you, the MC), not NTR (woman cheats on you, the MC with another guy).

You clearly don't know the difference between the two.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
That's Netori, not NTR (Netorare).

Netori ≠ Netorare

"Cheating" tag covers the Netori tag in the zone.
Netorare has its "NTR" tag in the zone.

Yup.
Great... Was just trying to help out and started a fucking war...
I really do not give a shit.
It's all semantics and bullshit anime leftovers to me. Hate anime. Hate this fucking tag bullshit!
Love Ataegina! In fact... playing Ataegina again sounds far better than whatever this has become.
Please leave me out of this... Pretend that Phat is now Switzerland... totally neutral.

Phat out :oops:

Last edited:
Reactions: Jeffersont00

Jeffersont00

Nov 6, 2020

The "Cuckold" being stated in the genre is regarding MC cuckolding the husband of the woman in town he's fucking (which is covered by the actual "Cheating" tag).
That's netori (woman cheats on her husband/partner for you, the MC), not NTR (woman cheats on you, the MC with another guy).

And for the genre okay, thank you for the insight

Btw you're way off-track from my original statement
In-game there is a decision that you can make about ntr
That why i wrote that

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
And for the genre okay, thank you for the insight

Btw you're way off-track from my original statement
In-game there is a decision that you can make about ntr
That why i wrote that
yes but dev has most likely scrapped that.

Reactions: JJJ84

ImUrLegend

Jul 24, 2022
Unlikely... Lust is litterally ready to die for her fathers revival as that requires for him to absorb all 7 Sins
Well at the ritual scene, if the mc accepts to have some fun with the Lust, mc tells her that she wants him only to revive her dad and she replys sth like ''but is it true?" meaning do I want u just to revive my dad? I know she is lust, probably the smartest and most manipulative chatacter in the story but maybe what she said there has some turth in it? I would gladly pay to see a" lust love" route lol

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Well at the ritual scene, if the mc accepts to have some fun with the Lust, mc tells her that she wants him only to revive her dad and she replys sth like ''but is it true?" meaning do I want u just to revive my dad? I know she is lust, probably the smartest and most manipulative chatacter in the story but maybe what she said there has some turth in it? I would gladly pay to see a" lust love" route lol
If that's your opinion the true mastermind has blinded you good.
There is one Charakter far more manipulative than lust and that one actually intends to support the MC to stop Anubis revival.
Lust has atleast one bad ending where she offers the MC and herself to the revival of her Dad (atleast there is only one I recall right now)

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017

He means probably this scene from the evil path in Act I
Screenshot (186).png

ImUrLegend

Jul 24, 2022
If that's your opinion the true mastermind has blinded you good.
There is one Charakter far more manipulative than lust and that one actually intends to support the MC to stop Anubis revival.
Lust has atleast one bad ending where she offers the MC and herself to the revival of her Dad (atleast there is only one I recall right now)
Huh? Who do u mean? In term of endings there are 2 with lust, one is when she gives u ure harem and herself and the other is when ure revived as her father and u thank her and say "u did very good lust" but i want neither of these i want to see them in a relationship! What's the point if ure with her and that's the last thing that will happen in the game?

SunlessXre

Oct 9, 2020
I
I'm 110% this is the scene that I was thinking when I commented, but I've been corrected that it's not in game anymore
I experienced it on my playthrough about 2 weeks ago. It's still in the game.
But... it doesn't lead anywhere... yet.

SunlessXre

Oct 9, 2020
Huh? Who do u mean? In term of endings there are 2 with lust, one is when she gives u ure harem and herself and the other is when ure revived as her father and u thank her and say "u did very good lust" but i want neither of these i want to see them in a relationship! What's the point if ure with her and that's the last thing that will happen in the game?
I think the only possibility of that would be as an ending, Because she's only interested in her father's Rebirth.
Maybe if you reclaim your original power, she may change her mind, or have no choice but to.

4.20 star(s) 169 Votes