Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
used to be, if I remember correctly.
Yes it had that tag but there is no NTR in the game and most likely never will.

Now some people are likely to claim that the one scene where you can fuck the wife while her husband peeps could count as NTR but thats netori which is not covered by the NTR tag here on F95.

Reactions: Evangelion-01

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Yes it had that tag but there is no NTR in the game and most likely never will.
Yup, seems that way. Any implementation at this point in the game would be half-assed anyway, so really no point in adding it at all.

Now some people are likely to claim that the one scene where you can fuck the wife while her husband peeps could count as NTR but thats netori which is not covered by the NTR tag here on F95.
Indeed.

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Hi dear Dev, first of all thank u for such fantastic game and story, really nice job i have a question and a request, will the mc eventually get into a relationship with the Lust? I mean so far i tried both the good and evil path but im not sure if she will ever want the mc for himself and not just to bring his father back? If possible can u make it so that the mc can have a rel with the lust? Imo lust is the hottest and sexiest character I've ever seen in a vn or else she is lust after all! I'll greatly appreciate it if u answer me, thx in advance
Thank you for your words, I do my best, having some skilled helpers also improves everything.

About your question, I can't reveal anything that is going to happen in the future, first because it's in my head and myhead alone, second I can change my mind anytime without worrying about what I've said before. ;)

This game has ntr???
The real question is... What is NTR?

If it's when you bang someone's wife then, yes.
If it's when you share your girlfriend then, yes.
If it's when your girlfriend has sex with another girl and you are invited then, yes.
If it's when your girlfriend has sex with another girl and you are not invited then, yes.
If it means that your girlfriend/wife has sex with another guy then, no.
If it means your girlfriend/Wife cheated on you with a pillow or another inanimate object then, maybe?

NTR is a complicated topic, and since everybody has an opinion on what NTR means I decided not to name it... What would you say if Bredita and Mida had some fun together behind your back? Would it be NTR? Would it be cheating? Would it be awesome?

Good questions hmm?

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
What would you say if Bredita and Mida had some fun together behind your back? Would it be NTR?
in my eyes, it's NTR, but that's just my opinion.
I would not go down such a road
EDIT : just to clarify, by I would not go down such a road, I mean I wouldn't choose those options in game.

Reactions: Kthulian

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
That's the problem.
The tag is objective. Must be designed to cause jealousy.
Someone feeling jealous is entirely subjective, regardless of the dev's intent.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MC on this whole matter at hand: Brendita taught me jealousy and hard throbbing revenge is key!

MC: If my dearest of all would leave me blue balled and gotten banged by demoness/demon hoarder,
then I would be jealous outta my mind. Strong feelings of betrayal, doublecross, mutiny, treason.
MC: If my most preecious was leaving me out to dry, telling me nonsense while banging a demoness/demon hoearder, I would be jealous outta my mind, feeling betrayed, doublecroseed, mutiny, treason.
MC: If my most precious was getting snatched by someone / stolen by burglary grand larson kidnapping,
I would save her and burn the perpetrator. Burn her to a crisp, I tell ya!

Thank you for your words, I do my best, having some skilled helpers also improves everything.

About your question, I can't reveal anything that is going to happen in the future, first because it's in my head and myhead alone, second I can change my mind anytime without worrying about what I've said before. ;)

The real question is... What is NTR?

If it's when you bang someone's wife then, yes.
If it's when you share your girlfriend then, yes.
If it's when your girlfriend has sex with another girl and you are invited then, yes.
If it's when your girlfriend has sex with another girl and you are not invited then, yes.
If it means that your girlfriend/wife has sex with another guy then, no.
If it means your girlfriend/Wife cheated on you with a pillow or another inanimate object then, maybe?

NTR is a complicated topic, and since everybody has an opinion on what NTR means I decided not to name it... What would you say if Bredita and Mida had some fun together behind your back? Would it be NTR? Would it be cheating? Would it be awesome?

Good questions hmm?
If I got to see it, definitely awesome. Otherwise, just cruel.
That's the problem.
Game oN!

Last edited by a moderator:

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
That's the problem.
Yeah the tag is objective which also means that the character in the game would've to act jealous and not just the player, but here we are where the tag gets slapped onto shit where no one besides certain players are jealous. :HideThePain:

Reactions: whichone

ImUrLegend

Jul 24, 2022

Thank u so much for the reply, yes u can do whatever u want with your creation and i understand that u don't want to spoil anything, but plz try to consider what i said, I really want the mc to have a relationship with lust, one that doesn't end the game immediately!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MC can have them all .. once he lets go and becomes the source of all, meat shell for the all powerful.
MC can also skirt the waters like brendi and shag this or that demoness. No strings, no worries.

In other news: this game be awesome and stands the test of time lke a champ.
May you have long and happy dev days, Kthulian !!!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The naming legend:

Game oN!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Checking out the review refferenced above, the UI for it allows immages be inserted,
does not seem to allow attachment of any files.
It does feature great refference about this great game.
Being a review tho,
it is supposed to review something, not show it off,
we are expected to play and make our own minds before we review,
not to mention this game features a built in cheat function anyone starting up
will be explicitly asked to use or not in their playthrough.
Such a great game indeed.

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
I did a review, but stupid me can't find a way to attach a file to the review. Only a URM. File attached below...
Ignore this post if don't care about my review. Wish I was more computer/internet savvy, heh.
Thank you for your words... You little cheater... :sneaky:

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
I just hacked patreon and got the latest version to share with you. Check it out!!

Here is ActII V0.7.1!!

Changelog:

All paths updated
Over 250 new images
Continuation of the story
Fixed some bugs
New sex scenes (Gotta catch them all!!)

And the links to Act I remain the same:

PS: As usual, any issues you find let me know.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Thank you for your words... You little cheater... :sneaky:
Hmmm... I am at 9 max with Ryn currently as well and didn't cheat... at least not on girls' scores! haha :devilish: I did take the gold and skills cheats at the start of the game but no file editing or other cheats to bump up scores with the ladies. I don't remember seeing that message either but I just reached the 9 with Ryn. I will likely see that message the next time I earn a point with her like I have been seeing with Mida for some time now. After seeing the max score message for Mida several times I finally started taking the corruption options to see how kinky Mida would be.:devilish:

Kthulian... while I am here, I must say that Ataegina is top of the mark for AVNs in story, renders, animations and gameplay. This is a brilliantly crafted masterpiece. I look forward to each new installment and to the final revelation at the end.

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:cool:(y)

4.20 star(s) 169 Votes