ImUrLegend

Jul 24, 2022
Hi dear Dev, first of all thank u for such fantastic game and story, really nice job i have a question and a request, will the mc eventually get into a relationship with the Lust? I mean so far i tried both the good and evil path but im not sure if she will ever want the mc for himself and not just to bring his father back? If possible can u make it so that the mc can have a rel with the lust? Imo lust is the hottest and sexiest character I've ever seen in a vn or else she is lust after all! I'll greatly appreciate it if u answer me, thx in advance

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Hi dear Dev, first of all thank u for such fantastic game and story, really nice job i have a question and a request, will the mc eventually get into a relationship with the Lust? I mean so far i tried both the good and evil path but im not sure if she will ever want the mc for himself and not just to bring his father back? If possible can u make it so that the mc can have a rel with the lust? Imo lust is the hottest and sexiest character I've ever seen in a vn or else she is lust after all! I'll greatly appreciate it if u answer me, thx in advance
The writer for the game has teased some funsie/naughty time with Lust might be coming, but as a full love interest?
I highly, highly doubt that would happen.

Lust is daddy's girl. Her sole reason for all of her actions is to bring her daddy back.
And to bring him back, MC must literally die so her daddy can take over his body (which would mean Game Over, there is already one "Bad Ending" of that actually happening).

Story just won't allow it.

ImUrLegend

Jul 24, 2022
Thank u for the reply, well i think the game is far from over? Maybe she can develop some feelings toward the mc and forget about her dad? I don't want this to be easy and honestly i don't want the mc to have a harem! Its absurd imho, maybe at a certain point if the mc does a certain thing? If only the dev could make this happen even like an Easter egg? I just love lust, she's the hottest imaginary girl ever ❤

Reactions: Allan Trumbull

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Thank u for the reply, well i think the game is far from over? Maybe she can develop some feelings toward the mc and forget about her dad? I don't want this to be easy and honestly i don't want the mc to have a harem! Its absurd imho, maybe at a certain point if the mc does a certain thing? If only the dev could make this happen even like an Easter egg? I just love lust, she's the hottest imaginary girl ever ❤
quite far from over.

Reactions: ImUrLegend

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Unlikely... Lust is litterally ready to die for her fathers revival as that requires for him to absorb all 7 Sins

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
quite far from over.
Well, last time I asked the dev said their plan was to end the game with Act 2 (which I had the reaction "They have so many storylines going, just how are they gonna finish it all in one Act?").

Not sure whether that has changed (it's been a while ago since I asked).

If it's still the case, then I'm hoping for one heck of a long Act 2, cause some girls arcs still feel really underdeveloped and they need more time devoted to their storylines.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Yes in genre
And in-game
There is only one NTR scene to my knowledge involving MC having sex with a woman and her husband watching. That is all. You can allow him to watch, have sex and ask that he not watch or you can skip it altogether. That is the only reason for the NTR tag. Those tags can be misleading. Just because a game has a certain tag does not mean that game is all about the content that tag might indicate. Tags are rather broad guidelines for searching and are not 100% accurate by any stretch of the imagination.

Personally, I try to keep an open mind. As long as the dev allows the option to pass on potentially objectionable activity, I will play. If the dev forces me into things I would prefer to avoid then I delete that title from my AVN folder and move on. The games here are free so I try many of them, even if they may have some things I may not like. I look for great stories and hot sex scenes. Ataegina has both in full supply. There are a few instances where MC gets stuck in situations of an intimate nature that I would prefer to avoid however most of the intimate content can be avoided if one so desires. Hope that helps.

Adventure ever on, Phat :devilish:

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I'm pretty sure in game there was a warning that going on a certain path would result in NTR, it had the NTR warning
Maybe that was removed, maybe it was a bad warning from the WT creator, but I do remember in this game there was a NTR warning
yea early but afawk that's been scrapped.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
There is only one NTR scene to my knowledge involving MC having sex with a woman and her husband watching. That is all.
That's Netori, not NTR (Netorare).

Netori ≠ Netorare

"Cheating" tag covers the Netori tag in the zone.
Netorare has its "NTR" tag in the zone.

that's cucking. none of girls in mc's harem or his teachers cheat him with other guys.
Yup.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I'm pretty sure in game there was a warning that going on a certain path would result in NTR, it had the NTR warning
Maybe that was removed, maybe it was a bad warning from the WT creator, but I do remember in this game there was a NTR warning
Yep there was and this thread also had the tag a long time ago.

Assuming the dev decided against it.

4.10 star(s) 174 Votes