rocnew99

Nov 27, 2021
by the way great story game i loved it. just one more wish: we can be choose who is the one our girlfriend. that makes it great.

seden

Aug 22, 2016
game should create in the end of act1 (before game has thrown player back to main screen) file called ataegina1.mps.1 in \renpy\persistent and that file contains info what hjard did on act1.
Did as you said, using both current version (0.5 for Act 1, 0.7 for Act 2) windows version trough joiplay, but Act 2 still find nothing.

Any idea about starting Act 2 otherwise ?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: PapaPhat

m00nsh1ne

Feb 22, 2020
I was just thinking, if they removed the sex scenes, this game would be one badass movie lol.
lol It would take some extensive re-writing to make it work... otherwise the audience would be asking themselves, "Why does the MC keep going back to that tower?" Seriously though, the premise is good, however if you break it down into its base components then it's nothing that hasn't been seen, read, or played a 100 times. Just a power fantasy like so many others.

Onetogo

Jul 16, 2019
The variables for it are still in the game, but no one has become pregnant yet.
He needs to eat a better diet(more oysters, fish) Although some games use the concept of edging for days like WVM to increase volume and potency there is most likely no credibility to it. ;)

Reactions: SunlessXre

SunlessXre

Oct 9, 2020
Did as you said, using both current version (0.5 for Act 1, 0.7 for Act 2) windows version trough joiplay, but Act 2 still find nothing.

What you do. Finish act 1. Navigate to
Internal storage/android/data/cyou.joiplay.renpy

Then open ataegina. Copy ataegina.mps.1 . Then paste it in ataeginaII within joiplay.renpy..... and, done.
Edit: damn you autocorrect! No I did NOT mean "could". I meant cyou....

SunlessXre

Oct 9, 2020
Why no animations ??? For reducing game size ???
Probably because creating unique animations for each scene takes alot more time than key framing some nice exclusive poses.

I haven't seen many renpy games that use alot of animation, unless it's designed to be used in multiple scenes, or the game doesn't have many scenes in compensation.

Pretty sure games like monsterGirl Island have a similar issue with "not many scenes". Just as an example.

Edit: an exception I can think of would be winterfires games.
But even ravager doesn't really use much animations. And it's fully voiced!

SunlessXre

Oct 9, 2020
Well. I finished the current version. Really gets me motivated to whip open skyrim again, and getting modding for another playthrough!

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022

I had the same issue... You can reach one of the endings and still not have completed act one. Those are endings to the entire story, not just the chapter. In my case, I got to ending number three, becoming an elite. That is NOT where the story is supposed to end to continue, just an alternate ending. There are several alternate endings. When you see "You have reached ending number "X" please play again and make different choices" that is your clue to go back and try again. For me, it was as simple as reloading to my save before choosing to become an elite and declining the honor in lieu of traveling about on my own. Becoming an elite ends your adventure so we must decline in order to continue. There was a good bit more gameplay after declining to become an elite and I'm well into act two now, nearing the end of the update.

Hope that helps, friend. Adventure ever on, Phat:cool:(y)

PS: I only reached that one ending number 3. If you reached a different ending, make sure to post which ending in your next comment. There should be someone around to direct you to the choice or choices that you need to change. Peace.;)

4.10 star(s) 174 Votes