Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
Take another look at how that sentence begins.

"I sure she has a lot to worry about"
I know...my brain fixed it when I was reading (side effect of correcting theses) it so I forgot about it, but it didn't fix the end. Go figure. :rolleyes:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
good update as usual, too bad that no sex with elf queen yet, obligatory fight was easy this time.

obibobi

May 10, 2017
So I've reached the end of what I assume is the prologue, what's the recommended magic schools, asking me to pick points despite having no clue how valuable they'll be

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So I've reached the end of what I assume is the prologue, what's the recommended magic schools, asking me to pick points despite having no clue how valuable they'll be
1st is main dmg spells, mystism gives nice things, summons suck early and later unless hjard will summon dragon, healing and necromancy needed and ................... so invest on all even most battles are prevent opponent/s to do anything and hjard uses tier 1 spells to deal dmg since mana doesn't allow many megablast spells.

Reactions: obibobi

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Just finished the latest update. Finally getting some elven pussy. good riddance. Also, this better be the last time I have to reject Yotul.

4.10 star(s) 174 Votes