Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of Ataegina with STJay WT, gallery and cheats mod
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable choices if multiple
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

Act 1 0.5
Mega

Act 2 v0.7.0
Your special Act 1 save should auto import if you've used my Act 1 port.
Updated my Android port to 0.7

Last edited:

yannick12

Jun 21, 2018
I have a question because i didn't see anyone giving a CLEAR answer. Iv been looking for 20 minutes. ( or im just blind, sorry )

About the Femdom tag... is it COMPLETELY avoidable ? im not a fan of Femdom and NTR, but i saw a couple of post that there is no NTR. Just need CLEAR answer about the femdom pls.

Oh and if anyone can take the time to answer me about the Maledom ;) that something i really like lmao. Are we the one doing it to female ?

tyvm for anyone that taking the time to respond. ( and sorry for my bad english )

Deane9850

Jan 4, 2018
I have a question because i didn't see anyone giving a CLEAR answer. Iv been looking for 20 minutes. ( or im just blind, sorry )

About the Femdom tag... is it COMPLETELY avoidable ? im not a fan of Femdom and NTR, but i saw a couple of post that there is no NTR. Just need CLEAR answer about the femdom pls.

Oh and if anyone can take the time to answer me about the Maledom ;) that something i really like lmao. Are we the one doing it to female ?

tyvm for anyone that taking the time to respond. ( and sorry for my bad english )
Femdom is from Bredita mostly I believe. So if you don't play evil path, should be no femdom. As for maledom, good path need corruption on Mida, although it is very light maledom.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017

Even somebody who is very vanilla could take the level of Femdom in this game. It is mostly girl-on-girl lipstick lesbian stuff. Bredita does it to a few NPC male types. The MC can take it or leave it as he pleases since he is basically a deity. There is significantly more maledom content, naturally.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Just finished the update, and man.... I loved how beefy it is.

And the whole exploration of Elvaria and Enainia's lands (well, technically her mother's palace), I really loved it.
Being with Isabella is always a joy, so having her accompany the MC there was a really sweet bonus as well.
Queen Lufina & Captain Halana, all very intriguing and engaging characters, not to mention we learn more about Enainia's relationship with her mother.

I can't wait to delve into more story with MC's adventure in these lands.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well i got ayna scene on neutral path too, bredita scene should be just around corner.

seden

Aug 22, 2016
.. how to process start of act2 when act 1 is an apk and act 2 is basic renpy trough joiplay.
I've moved a copy of a save talking to sloth but it isn't available to be used in act 2...

Thanks in advance.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
.. how to process start of act2 when act 1 is an apk and act 2 is basic renpy trough joiplay.
I've moved a copy of a save talking to sloth but it isn't available to be used in act 2...

Thanks in advance.
maybe you can't.

4.10 star(s) 174 Votes